OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Come on lewdog...if it's great, it was Obamas doing. If it's bad, it's Trumps fault. You can't have it both ways.

It's not true anyway. Trump allows our military to fight and he put in place a no nonsense general to lead them to victories

Find me one major news source link that says Trump did anything different strategy-wise than Obama. He didn't. He promised his own great plan, he then used Obama's.

Who was the President that killed Bin Laden?

Navy SEALS got Bin Laden. Rumors are Ears froze up and Jarret pushed it
And how did Obama thank them? He got them killed.

Perhaps Joe is trying to position himself for a Presidential run.....2020? 2024? Or whenever he comes of age.......

Joe Kennedy:

“I’m Running for Student Council and while this school totally sucks, if you vote for me, I’ll make sure that every student gets a free pencil with my picture on it!”

Ginger Lives Matter!

Who the fuck is Joe Kennedy?

So The Dems Hate Vocational School and Paid Family Leave?

WTF?

Actually , joe Kennedy is giving the rebuttle from a Massachusetts tech high school.

Every time the trump is challenged, he rises to the occasion. Every major speech has been that way. Tonight he was onc again his own man.

Kennedy. What was he talking about. Zero coherence to the speech. Only thing I could figure is that he was mentioning every democratic special interest group. Someone needs to tell him to wipe the drool off his mouth. Lightweight.

You guys are mocking Joes looks? You really want to Throw that stone !?

Sure. Why not? You lefties made it fashionable to go for someone's looks. Cheeto ring a bell hypocrite?

upload_2018-1-30_21-15-46.png

He is never going to live this down LMFAO

Trump's speech was including everyone. he showed examples of how everyone was coming together and how everyone's position in life was in increasing..

Joe did the standard democrat thing.. Divide, maligning, pitting everyone against each other and telling everyone they were entitled to everything others worked for... freebies are what democrats are offering.... Class warfare, race bating, and just plain crap policies that got us where we are today..

Nice to know that democrats have nothing new for the midterms...

Forum List

Back