OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Joe Kennedy:

“Hi, I’m Joe Kennedy and I’m running for Student Council. The biggest issue this school faces is the terrible lunches and that fat lunch lady with the hairy mole on her face!

If you elect me, I personally will gnaw that hairy mole off of that fat bitch’s face, replace the lunch lady with a stripper and everyone will get pizza & Ice cream every day for lunch!”

Ginger Lives Matter!

Trump's speech was including everyone. he showed examples of how everyone was coming together and how everyone's position in life was in increasing..

Joe did the standard democrat thing.. Divide, maligning, pitting everyone against each other and telling everyone they were entitled to everything others worked for... freebies are what democrats are offering.... Class warfare, race bating, and just plain crap policies that got us where we are today..

Nice to know that democrats have nothing new for the midterms...

They traded two chickens in every pot for two cell phones in every pocket.

I'd just as soon get my tax cuts so I can buy my own damn phone.

Joe Kennedy:

“Hi, I’m Joe Kennedy and I’m running for Student Council. The biggest issue this school faces is the terrible lunches and that fat lunch lady with the hairy mole on her face!

If you elect me, I personally will gnaw that hairy mole off of that fat bitch’s face, replace the lunch lady with a stripper and everyone gets Icecream every day for lunch!”

Ginger Lives Matter!

upload_2018-1-30_21-25-49.png

You guys are mocking Joes looks? You really want to Throw that stone !?

Sure. Why not? You lefties made it fashionable to go for someone's looks. Cheeto ring a bell hypocrite?

Really? Was that before the right trashed Obama's wife and daughters, or before they trashed Clinton's wife and daughter? Just how far back do you think it started?

Sure. Why not? You lefties made it fashionable to go for someone's looks. Cheeto ring a bell hypocrite?

Really? Was that before the right trashed Obama's wife and daughters, or before they trashed Clinton's wife and daughter? Just how far back do you think it started?

It was certainly after Obama started trashing the country.

Good RWNJ. You jumped right in there and tried to deflect the question as soon as you could. Louie Gohmert will be proud of you.

Joe Kennedy:

If you elect me, I personally will gnaw that hairy mole off of that fat bitch’s face, replace the lunch lady with a stripper and everyone gets Icecream every day for lunch!”

Ginger Lives Matter!

View attachment 174168

Yeah I can see part of his skin peeling off, showing his green lizard skin underneath.

Good RWNJ. You jumped right in there and tried to deflect the question as soon as you could. Louie Gohmert will be proud of you.

Thank you.

Well he shouldn't have married a fella and we wouldn't have pointed and laughed. :)

Clinton should set herself on fire.

I never said a word about chelsea

so how many more responses will we hear these next few days?...we have the Maxine, Bernie, Joy Blowhard, Bigfoot, Chewbacca, President Of Mars, A statue of Abe Lincoln, and a shoe so far....any others we dont know about?

Well he shouldn't have married a fella and we wouldn't have pointed and laughed. :)

Clinton should set herself on fire.

I never said a word about chelsea

Ding could have posted something funnier than that, but he would have had a hard time matching your dumb.

Good speech once he got around to speaking of what's next on the agenda. Am sort of disappointed in that it seems the source of all our criminal problems are from illegal immigrants and he didn't address crime that's taking place by our own citizens. Otherwise I liked his approach that are mainly middle of the road which is where I'm at politically.

Trump was magnificent, exceeded expectations. Personal testimonies utterly compelling
Then Kennedy is rebutting by stating it is the obligation of the USA to be a refuge for the world

This is the place to discuss the speech and immediate aftermath. I will post a separate Official thread for all of the 183 Dem rebuttals.... PLEASE USE these threads and do not create new ones.. I will unlock 10minutes ahead of the scheduled events..

Mods: Please bump and delete the bump threads. Thanks.

I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY STINKS and is doomed to eventual collapse (if it isn't there already). On just those things I COULD SEE when the camera was on them:

1). The State Of The Union is now greater for all Americans. Nope. The Dems not happy at all about that.
2). Trump urges we come together, unity for both parties. Nah. Democrats not the least interested in a functioning government.
3). The nation is getting stronger! Democrat's eyes were just glazing over!
4). Millions of new jobs have been created! Democrats looked like a field of wax figures.
5). Wages are rising! Better paying jobs! No Democrat could care less. Their pay is good.
6). Black unemployment lower than ever! Not even the Dem Black Caucus turned a smile or a clap. They're fat bellies have eaten well.
7). Biggest tax cuts in history! Thousands back in the pockets for Middle Class Families! Practically puts the Dems to sleep.
8). ACA Individual Mandate eliminated! Only comatose stares from the Left.
9). Regulations cut make businesses more competitive abroad! Not a squeak from the Dems.
10). Just Apple alone putting 250 Billion more invested in USA, 20,000 new hires planned. Just a Democratic mass-yawn.
11). Religious rights and freedoms strengthened. I saw Nancy filing her nails.
12). Many new judge hires will uphold our Constitution as meant. Not a care on the Democratic side.
13). Vets now have more choices in healthcare! Many bad VA people fired. Only a blank gaze from the Left.
14). Eliminating many burdensome regulations on economy and elsewhere! Not a care from the Democrats.
15). Took away burdens on coal industry! Not a clap at all from the Left.
16). Helping Detroit and our auto industry spring back to life! All the Dems were slouched low in their seats.
17). Vastly more medical devices approved! Of no concern if you're a democrat.
18). Making trade agreements fair and reciprocal! All Dem hands were in their pockets.
19). Removing barriers to infrastructure construction. Not any interest to the Left.
20). Lifting people from welfare to work/better programs! Nope, not even that got a rise out of the Democrats.
21). Combating MS-13. I didn't see a single hand in approval from the Left.
22). Curbing gang violence. Still, Democrats just sat there mute.
23). Repairing immigration with a good plan for both the nation AND those wishing to enter! Na Ah---- grim silence from the Left.
24). Getting the wall built to end the cycle of cost, crime and drugs upon our society. NADA. Dems don't go there.
25). Putting America First! THIS WAS MOST TELLING: I didn't see one democrat applaud at that.
26). Keeping Gitmo open and no more releasing terrorists! Nope. Can't get a Democrat interested.
27). NO LONGER TELLING OUR ENEMIES OUR PLANS! What would my WWII Vet father say to seeing his Democrats all sit there stone quiet?
28). Embassy to Jerusalem/official capital. I must have blinked when the Democrats applauded.
29). Keeping our foreign aid just to our friends! You could have heard a pin drop on the Democratic side.
30). Review the Iran Deal. Just scowls from the Left.
31). Tough new sanctions on Cuba and Venezuela. You were thinking maybe the Democrats were for that?
32). Whole room exploded in "USA! USA! USA! No patriotism or national pride at all from the Democratic side.
33). The PEOPLE are what makes America great and are making America great again! The Democrats just walked out.

If the Democrats are not for any of these things, just WHY ARE THEY EVEN THERE? And why the hell would anyone ever want to vote for them? Honestly. Obviously, a question that will be brought home to them next November. I guess these people DO NOT REALIZE that America is watching them!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back