OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

I didn't see the speech because I was at the gym training as opposed to sitting in front of the television getting fat, but I'm going to out on a limb and guess that Republicans think Trump shined as brightly as God and everything he said was gospel while Democrats think he is the evil, scum, devil incarnate who committed racial microaggressions and Nazi epithets.

That about sum it up?

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Come on lewdog...if it's great, it was Obamas doing. If it's bad, it's Trumps fault. You can't have it both ways.

It's not true anyway. Trump allows our military to fight and he put in place a no nonsense general to lead them to victories

Find me one major news source link that says Trump did anything different strategy-wise than Obama. He didn't. He promised his own great plan, he then used Obama's.

Who was the President that killed Bin Laden?

Navy SEALS got Bin Laden. Rumors are Ears froze up and Jarret pushed it

Well then they killed an innocent man. After all Bin laden didn’t fly those planes .

If we use your logic .

Down the well you went again

The lies will spew off the leftist msm losers. get ready the good thing is we're all aware of their lies so there will be counter acted article to debunk and catch their typical bs. gawd they are sickening.

Lies ? Name 2 !

Trump just referenced the Statue of Liberty... all while his biggest platform is to stop immigrants from coming to the U.S. unless they have value. Did his grandfather have any special skills when he came to the U.S.? He was a barber's apprentice... not a doctor, or lawyer, or teacher... under Trump's own policy his grandfather wouldn't have been allowed to come to the U.S.

At that time what was valued was unskilled raw labor. And while a nice poem, and reflecting a dramatized version of some people's thoughts at the time, it wasn't the official policy of the United States government. All had to go through places like Ellis Island. Plus there was no safety net, and people were expected to suffer a generation or two for the chance that their children or children's children would have a better life than the one they left.

You are comparing our current situation, where we have too many undocumented immigrants, to a time when our industries were starved for labor.

Yeah... except the jobs in the United States right now with some of the biggest need... is low skilled labor.

and we have citizens who could do it, if they weren't brainwashed into thinking it was beneath them.

And how much of it is truly low skilled labor compared to physical labor or current crop of entry level job people are either too lazy for or too snotty for?

We have some of the lowest unemployment rates in a long time and we STILL have a huge amount of low skilled labor jobs. Not to mention, people who work those jobs can't support themselves working those jobs. You want your cake and eat it too.

I didn't see the speech because I was at the gym training as opposed to sitting in front of the television getting fat, but I'm going to out on a limb and guess that Republicans think Trump shined as brightly as God and everything he said was gospel while Democrats think he is the evil, scum, devil incarnate who committed racial microaggressions and Nazi epithets.

That about sum it up?

It was a good speech.

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

Come on lewdog...if it's great, it was Obamas doing. If it's bad, it's Trumps fault. You can't have it both ways.

It's not true anyway. Trump allows our military to fight and he put in place a no nonsense general to lead them to victories

Find me one major news source link that says Trump did anything different strategy-wise than Obama. He didn't. He promised his own great plan, he then used Obama's.

Seal Team 6 killed Bin Laden based on the work of Bush and Cheney. Obama just gave the order, took all the credit and did the end zone dance about a thousand times.

That about sum it up?

There was 22 other hours in the day. Just because someone sat and watched the speech doesn't mean they didn't work out at some other time during the day. That's a very flawed argument you got there.

Seal Team 6 killed Bin Laden based on the work of Bush and Cheney. Obama just gave the order, took all the credit and did the end zone dance about a thousand times.

Rewriting history again. Bush told us bin laden was already dead .

Awesome, thanks for then admitting that Trump destroyed ISIS and the unemployment rates are due to Obama and not Trump. :iyfyus.jpg:

And then sucked Terrorists Cock The rest of his Administration & gave them Millions in arms and money!

Forum List

Back