OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

President Trump keeps talking about how he wants to help Americans first. Liberals are hating this.

Trump just referenced the Statue of Liberty... all while his biggest platform is to stop immigrants from coming to the U.S. unless they have value. Did his grandfather have any special skills when he came to the U.S.? He was a barber's apprentice... not a doctor, or lawyer, or teacher... under Trump's own policy his grandfather wouldn't have been allowed to come to the U.S.

Don’t forget his wives from “shithole” countries.

I guess half the dems sitting don't want to make America Great Again. Well there it is for all to see.

Hey, I must have missed it.

Did Trump tell us what the state of our union is yet?

I should have said Guttierez from Shithole Chicago walked out on SOTUS over USA chant!

Trump just referenced the Statue of Liberty... all while his biggest platform is to stop immigrants from coming to the U.S. unless they have value. Did his grandfather have any special skills when he came to the U.S.? He was a barber's apprentice... not a doctor, or lawyer, or teacher... under Trump's own policy his grandfather wouldn't have been allowed to come to the U.S.

Don’t forget his wives from “shithole” countries.

At that time what was valued was unskilled raw labor. And while a nice poem, and reflecting a dramatized version of some people's thoughts at the time, it wasn't the official policy of the United States government. All had to go through places like Ellis Island. Plus there was no safety net, and people were expected to suffer a generation or two for the chance that their children or children's children would have a better life than the one they left.

You are comparing our current situation, where we have too many undocumented immigrants, to a time when our industries were starved for labor.

He delivered a terrific speech.

LWNJ heads are exploding

giphy.gif

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Let me guess, Obama drew the plan up himself and even directed it from the War Room. LOL Give it up.

Cons wanted our troops dying on the front line and got mad when obama pulled them back .
Obama cut their numbers and tied their hands. All he was good for was making them targets.

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Come on lewdog...if it's great, it was Obamas doing. If it's bad, it's Trumps fault. You can't have it both ways.

It's not true anyway. Trump allows our military to fight and he put in place a no nonsense general to lead them to victories

I’m against FISA Abuse which caused Comey and McCabe to be booted to the curb as well as Mueller’s assholes five of them fired for ethics violations and corruption.

Rosenstein is next and then Federal Prison for most of your heros whose Cocks you’d offer to suck during Your Conjugal Visits!

Why do The Dems Coddle Terrorists?
That's what I would like to know.

I’m sorry . Are you for FISA today or against it?

Last edited:

At that time what was valued was unskilled raw labor. And while a nice poem, and reflecting a dramatized version of some people's thoughts at the time, it wasn't the official policy of the United States government. All had to go through places like Ellis Island. Plus there was no safety net, and people were expected to suffer a generation or two for the chance that their children or children's children would have a better life than the one they left.

You are comparing our current situation, where we have too many undocumented immigrants, to a time when our industries were starved for labor.

Yeah... except the jobs in the United States right now with some of the biggest need... is low skilled labor.

Trump did a great job without using a Telepromter ! Oh wait .... once again somthing that’s OK when the white guy does it .

Forum List

Back