OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

I notice Don forgot to mention those commies from China . But go pick on Cuba .

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Let me guess, Obama drew the plan up himself and even directed it from the War Room. LOL Give it up.

No, that's a terrible attempt at a strawman. Of course it was drawn up by his military leaders, but Obama signed off on it.

Yet Trump had to come in and still clean up.

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

Trump funded ISIS and gave them arms, calling them "freedom fighters" like ISIS Barry did?

You sure you're not blatantly lying, like the commie bastard you are?

I love how the president correctly pointed out that Obama helping Iran get nukes is "depraved."

They are already paying for the Wall in reduced exodus of US Dollars to Mexico and drastically reduced illegal immigration which costs Billions of Dollars to US Taxpayers!

Wait? Guantanamo? Didn't someone make a campaign pledge about closing that place?

I guess he lied.

Not a lie . He tried but congress wouldn’t let him .

Here’s a lie “Mexico will pay for the wall”.

Wait? Guantanamo? Didn't someone make a campaign pledge about closing that place?

I guess he lied.

Oh, so if Congress won't let Trump build the wall, I guess you won't be calling him a liar then?

He can build a wall without congress . Just have Mexico pay for it !

Let me guess, Obama drew the plan up himself and even directed it from the War Room. LOL Give it up.

No, that's a terrible attempt at a strawman. Of course it was drawn up by his military leaders, but Obama signed off on it.

Yet Trump had to come in and still clean up.

Clean up what? He said he would come up with a great plan to defeat ISIS... and then what did he do? Stuck with the plan created under Obama.

Trump's "secret plan" to destroy ISIS is exactly the same as Obama's

Trump funded ISIS and gave them arms, calling them "freedom fighters" like ISIS Barry did?

I love how the president correctly pointed out that Obama helping Iran get nukes is "depraved."

I guess he lied.

Oh, so if Congress won't let Trump build the wall, I guess you won't be calling him a liar then?

He can build a wall without congress . Just have Mexico pay for it !
So, that would be a no from you then. BTW, if it isn't built, then no one paid for it.

Enjoy the rest of the speech.

He was impeached for.public corruption, soiling the White House with Unethical Behavior, Sexually Harassing and Raping numerous women and Committing Perjury
Melania Trump arrived at State of the Union separately from the President - CNNPolitics

I think they have been apart since early January. I guess the Comrade's tumble with the slut has really dampen their relationship. Not to worry, he will find someone else soon...

Bill.Clinton.Blowjob.Office.Intern.
Rekt

Yep. He was impeached for that blowjob. The religious nuts don't care who Trump screws.

Nope read it again.

President Trump is giving voice and faces to the victims of Dem policies and stupidity of prior administrations (plural) this is long overdue.

Odd how the same plan works under Trump and not Obama. Not sure I'd keep posting that link.

They are already paying for the Wall in reduced exodus of US Dollars to Mexico and drastically reduced illegal immigration which costs Billions of Dollars to US Taxpayers!

I guess he lied.

So when he said 1000x that Mexico would pay for it he was speaking figuratively? Lol! Is that what u are going with now ?

Great story of Sung Ho. A refugee chain immigrant who escaped thru commie China .

Lol. How ironic .

Odd how the same plan works under Trump and not Obama. Not sure I'd keep posting that link.

Do you really think a war is won overnight?

Forum List

Back