OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Trump funded ISIS and gave them arms, calling them "freedom fighters" like ISIS Barry did?

You sure you're not blatantly lying, like the commie bastard you are?

I love how the president correctly pointed out that Obama helping Iran get nukes is "depraved."

Trump's "secret plan" to destroy ISIS is exactly the same as Obama's

Odd how the same plan works under Trump and not Obama. Not sure I'd keep posting that link.

Lewd is a democrat hack, the president is shredding him and his filthy party. His only hope is to spew stupidity from the hate sites.

Nice. Everyone rose and cheered. That is a proper response by Americans who value sacrifice.

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

Trump funded ISIS and gave them arms, calling them "freedom fighters" like ISIS Barry did?

I love how the president correctly pointed out that Obama helping Iran get nukes is "depraved."

Odd how the same plan works under Trump and not Obama. Not sure I'd keep posting that link.

Lewd is a democrat hack, the president is shredding him and his filthy party. His only hope is to spew stupidity from the hate sites.

You can't reference anything but partisan propaganda.

President Trump is giving voice and faces to the victims of Dem policies and stupidity of prior administrations (plural) this is long overdue.
Remember when only a few million people watched any Obama steak of the union addresses? I think Trump will be about 500 million being every alien on Mars is watching

Do you really think a war is won overnight?

The war against ISIS was lost until Trump took over, now the enemy is defeated in less than a year.

I guess if you don't give ISIS cash and weapons as Obama did, they don't do as well.

Do you really think a war is won overnight?

Or eight years :itsok:

President Trump is giving voice and faces to the victims of Dem policies and stupidity of prior administrations (plural) this is long overdue.
Remember when only a few million people watched any Obama steak of the union addresses? I think Trump will be about 500 million being every alien on Mars is watching
Well, media has images of empty streets, so no. No one watched!

Trump just referenced the Statue of Liberty... all while his biggest platform is to stop immigrants from coming to the U.S. unless they have value. Did his grandfather have any special skills when he came to the U.S.? He was a barber's apprentice... not a doctor, or lawyer, or teacher... under Trump's own policy his grandfather wouldn't have been allowed to come to the U.S.

Do the Dems realize how bad they look not rising to certain portions of the speach?

That doesn't matter to them obviously scum don't care they know the world is watching and think they are show their " Stand their ground" by acting like total disrespectful skanks......... they've created a grid of even more hate towards them.

Forum List

Back