OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

So the Don is pro gitmo , but fisa is an unconstitutional tool of the devil ?

Cons are so two faced .

Wait? Guantanamo? Didn't someone make a campaign pledge about closing that place?

I guess he lied.

Wait? Guantanamo? Didn't someone make a campaign pledge about closing that place?

I guess he lied.

Not a lie . He tried but congress wouldn’t let him .

Here’s a lie “Mexico will pay for the wall”.

He was impeached for.public corruption, soiling the White House with Unethical Behavior, Sexually Harassing and Raping numerous women and Committing Perjury
Melania Trump arrived at State of the Union separately from the President - CNNPolitics

I think they have been apart since early January. I guess the Comrade's tumble with the slut has really dampen their relationship. Not to worry, he will find someone else soon...

Bill.Clinton.Blowjob.Office.Intern.
Rekt

Yep. He was impeached for that blowjob. The religious nuts don't care who Trump screws.

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Let me guess, Obama drew the plan up himself and even directed it from the War Room. LOL Give it up.

No, that's a terrible attempt at a strawman. Of course it was drawn up by his military leaders, but Obama signed off on it.

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Let me guess, Obama drew the plan up himself and even directed it from the War Room. LOL Give it up.

Cons wanted our troops dying on the front line and got mad when obama pulled them back .

Obama didn't want his Muslim buddies to get hurt.

Forum List

Back