OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Back when The Democrat Party Loved Their Country!

That’s a long time ago.

Who the fuck is Joe Kennedy?

So The Dems Hate Vocational School and Paid Family Leave?

WTF?

Actually , joe Kennedy is giving the rebuttle from a Massachusetts tech high school.

He ain't no John or Bobby that's for damn sure

I wasn't born then but my grandmother had a picture of JFK/RFK on her wall I kept. Damn shame what happened to the democrats

Long before my time but my staunch conservative grandfather liked JFK

Melania Trump arrived at State of the Union separately from the President - CNNPolitics

I think they have been apart since early January. I guess the Comrade's tumble with the slut has really dampen their relationship. Not to worry, he will find someone else soon...

Bill.Clinton.Blowjob.Office.Intern.
Rekt

Yep. He was impeached for that blowjob. The religious nuts don't care who Trump screws.

The Democrats have shown their true face tonight. I seriously doubt there will be any working with them.

upload_2018-1-30_20-11-36.png

Democrats being their scumbags selves.

Jobs Comrade, jobs.

You hate America and Americans, but good paying automotive jobs help the middle class you and your party have waged war against and nearly destroyed.

How many cars do you own? How many cars do you think the middle class owns per household? How many years do you they go before buying a replacement car? A car isn't a disposable item like a phone that you might replace every year or two. Do you understand what that means?

Jobs Comrade, the issue is jobs. Good paying manufacturing jobs.

The president is working to rebuild the middle class you and your party hate so bitterly and have waged decades of war against.

I don't have a party... I WAS a Republican until they nominated and elected this shit show of a President. You keep spouting things you really don't know the background on. As wages go up, so do the cost of goods.

Sure Comrade.

Trump just cemented the wall that will keep future democrat voters from coming in.

No he hasn't... everything you celebrate now is going to change in about 7 months. Your ignorant attitude and partisan view is why this country will continue a cycle of politics where as soon as a party gains control things will swing back and forth, with nothing ever really getting done.

You are counting victories far from assured Comrade.

You won't take the house, I doubt you'll even take the Senate.

A few butt hurt dems on this thread that cannot bring themselves to admit this is a great speech.

Funny shit

Wow, Pelosi looks mad enough to eat a child before its finished boiling!

Nah. Her mouth is all clenched because she's part lizard. She can't afford to let her long, sticky tongue to zap out there and steal jewelry and such.

Forum List

Back