OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Trump just set the hook in the dims for 2018.
>>> Still waiting for Trump to speak about Maxine Waters wearing James Browns wigs

You mean like this LOL

upload_2018-1-30_20-5-42.png

Now you are trying to deflect. How pathetic. When he talked about manufacturing jobs he specifically pointed out Detroit and the automotive industry.

You're one of the worst posters on this forum when it comes to deflecting when you are backed into a corner. :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Jobs Comrade, jobs.

You hate America and Americans, but good paying automotive jobs help the middle class you and your party have waged war against and nearly destroyed.

How many cars do you own? How many cars do you think the middle class owns per household? How many years do you they go before buying a replacement car? A car isn't a disposable item like a phone that you might replace every year or two. Do you understand what that means?

Jobs Comrade, the issue is jobs. Good paying manufacturing jobs.

The president is working to rebuild the middle class you and your party hate so bitterly and have waged decades of war against.

I don't have a party... I WAS a Republican until they nominated and elected this shit show of a President. You keep spouting things you really don't know the background on. As wages go up, so do the cost of goods.

Sure Comrade.

Trump just cemented the wall that will keep future democrat voters from coming in.

No he hasn't... everything you celebrate now is going to change in about 7 months. Your ignorant attitude and partisan view is why this country will continue a cycle of politics where as soon as a party gains control things will swing back and forth, with nothing ever really getting done.

Who the fuck is Joe Kennedy?

So The Dems Hate Vocational School and Paid Family Leave?

WTF?

Actually , joe Kennedy is giving the rebuttle from a Massachusetts tech high school.

He ain't no John or Bobby that's for damn sure

I wasn't born then but my grandmother had a picture of JFK/RFK on her wall I kept. Damn shame what happened to the democrats

Long before my time but my staunch conservative grandfather liked JFK

JFK would be a Republican today.

Jobs Comrade, jobs.

You hate America and Americans, but good paying automotive jobs help the middle class you and your party have waged war against and nearly destroyed.

How many cars do you own? How many cars do you think the middle class owns per household? How many years do you they go before buying a replacement car? A car isn't a disposable item like a phone that you might replace every year or two. Do you understand what that means?

The president is working to rebuild the middle class you and your party hate so bitterly and have waged decades of war against.

I don't have a party... I WAS a Republican until they nominated and elected this shit show of a President. You keep spouting things you really don't know the background on. As wages go up, so do the cost of goods.
So you don't want companies to make more money. Got it.

That's not what I said. Keep spinning.

Besides, what you oppose is middle Americans having good paying jobs. You Maoists seek to increase dependency and desperation. The President landed a heavy blow against your dreams to end America.

Melania Trump arrived at State of the Union separately from the President - CNNPolitics

I think they have been apart since early January. I guess the Comrade's tumble with the slut has really dampen their relationship. Not to worry, he will find someone else soon...
A grown ass man peddling the type of shit that daytime dramas are made of.

How embarrassing

A grown ass president behaving like a guest on Jerry Springer

How disgusting.

So you don't want companies to make more money. Got it.

That's not what I said. Keep spinning.

Besides, what you oppose is middle Americans having good paying jobs. You Maoists seek to increase dependency and desperation. The President landed a heavy blow against your dreams to end America.

No, I support people getting better educations so they can get skilled jobs that will actually be part of the future. Building cars is no longer a job someone can work for 30 years and retire. It's called automation...

Forum List

Back