OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

I hate to tell you this, but most people can only afford or need only so many cars, and cars aren't a disposable product.

Are you stroking out Comrade?

You are fully incoherent now.

Now you are trying to deflect. How pathetic. When he talked about manufacturing jobs he specifically pointed out Detroit and the automotive industry.

You're one of the worst posters on this forum when it comes to deflecting when you are backed into a corner. :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Jobs Comrade, jobs.

You hate America and Americans, but good paying automotive jobs help the middle class you and your party have waged war against and nearly destroyed.

How many cars do you own? How many cars do you think the middle class owns per household? How many years do you they go before buying a replacement car? A car isn't a disposable item like a phone that you might replace every year or two. Do you understand what that means?

Jobs Comrade, the issue is jobs. Good paying manufacturing jobs.

The president is working to rebuild the middle class you and your party hate so bitterly and have waged decades of war against.

I don't have a party... I WAS a Republican until they nominated and elected this shit show of a President. You keep spouting things you really don't know the background on. As wages go up, so do the cost of goods.

Trump has called for unity, democrats are seething with hatred. We have the lowest black unemployment in history, democrats are near violence in their outrage.

I am glad someone else noticed the looks on the faces of the D's while Trump was saying all that. They look like they are ready to shit all over themselves.

I've been paying attention. At one point, shroomer had such a look of disgust and hatred on his stupid face, I was actually a bit taken aback. Pelosi looks like she croaked years ago and is now just a wax mannequin trotted out for special occasions.

Who the fuck is Joe Kennedy?

So The Dems Hate Vocational School and Paid Family Leave?

WTF?

Actually , joe Kennedy is giving the rebuttle from a Massachusetts tech high school.

He ain't no John or Bobby that's for damn sure

I wasn't born then but my grandmother had a picture of JFK/RFK on her wall I kept. Damn shame what happened to the democrats

Now you are trying to deflect. How pathetic. When he talked about manufacturing jobs he specifically pointed out Detroit and the automotive industry.

You're one of the worst posters on this forum when it comes to deflecting when you are backed into a corner. :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Jobs Comrade, jobs.

You hate America and Americans, but good paying automotive jobs help the middle class you and your party have waged war against and nearly destroyed.

How many cars do you own? How many cars do you think the middle class owns per household? How many years do you they go before buying a replacement car? A car isn't a disposable item like a phone that you might replace every year or two. Do you understand what that means?

The president is working to rebuild the middle class you and your party hate so bitterly and have waged decades of war against.

I don't have a party... I WAS a Republican until they nominated and elected this shit show of a President. You keep spouting things you really don't know the background on. As wages go up, so do the cost of goods.
So you don't want companies to make more money. Got it.

Jobs Comrade, jobs.

Sure Comrade.

Trump just cemented the wall that will keep future democrat voters from coming in.

See the people have woken up the people pay HARD attention to the democratic losers. The people catch them in their lies, and their wrong doings you snakes can't spew the bs you use to because you losers are getting caught.

upload_2018-1-30_20-4-26.png

Jobs Comrade, jobs.

So you don't want companies to make more money. Got it.

That's not what I said. Keep spinning.

Why does Nancy Pelosi keep looking around like she's not sure where she is? Also, when did Democrats become the party of old people, most white?

Who the fuck is Joe Kennedy?

So The Dems Hate Vocational School and Paid Family Leave?

WTF?

Actually , joe Kennedy is giving the rebuttle from a Massachusetts tech high school.

He ain't no John or Bobby that's for damn sure

I wasn't born then but my grandmother had a picture of JFK/RFK on her wall I kept. Damn shame what happened to the democrats

Long before my time but my staunch conservative grandfather liked JFK

Forum List

Back