OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Liberal Judges are Impartial and Apolitical, RIGHT?

Why are there only 4 sc justices there? The other 5 sick?
All of the liberals are absent... Doesn't bode well for the courts impartiality... does it...

Did Melania bring her divorce attorney with her?

What does that have to do with the speech the PRESIDENT is giving?

He specifically mentioned her .

Wow, Pelosi looks mad enough to eat a child before its finished boiling!

I thought The Dems were just misguided but they really do hate ordinary Americans and just Hate America in General.

This is why they need to import Foreigners to become Democrats

Trump just said Opamacare. Is he getting Oprah and Obama mixed up?

You didn't hear clearly.

That's one of the side effects of having your head up your ass, Comrade.

I know exactly what he said. He is either getting them mixed up, or he's having another stroke.

DERP

Another, huh Comrade..

Manufacturing returning to America, all your hopes and dreams are crumbling. The dream of Venezuela or North Korea for America are falling before your very eyes.

I hate to tell you this, but most people can only afford or need only so many cars, and cars aren't a disposable product.

Are you stroking out Comrade?

You are fully incoherent now.
im just getting home,,,i thought for sure Jan Brady would be sitting behind Trump

All of the liberals are absent... Doesn't bode well for the courts impartiality... does it...

He specifically mentioned her .

A divorce attorney? I don't believe he mentioned that.

Trump just said Opamacare. Is he getting Oprah and Obama mixed up?

You didn't hear clearly.

I know exactly what he said. He is either getting them mixed up, or he's having another stroke.

DERP

Another, huh Comrade..

Manufacturing returning to America, all your hopes and dreams are crumbling. The dream of Venezuela or North Korea for America are falling before your very eyes.

I hate to tell you this, but most people can only afford or need only so many cars, and cars aren't a disposable product.

Now you are trying to deflect. How pathetic. When he talked about manufacturing jobs he specifically pointed out Detroit and the automotive industry.

You're one of the worst posters on this forum when it comes to deflecting when you are backed into a corner. :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

You didn't hear clearly.

DERP

Another, huh Comrade..

Now you are trying to deflect. How pathetic. When he talked about manufacturing jobs he specifically pointed out Detroit and the automotive industry.

You're one of the worst posters on this forum when it comes to deflecting when you are backed into a corner. :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Jobs Comrade, jobs.

You hate America and Americans, but good paying automotive jobs help the middle class you and your party have waged war against and nearly destroyed.

Melanie looks great tonight.

he seems to be special!

Forum List

Back