OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

I thought is was a great speech. Not a bunch of BS about global warming, one percenters, etc.

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Come on lewdog...if it's great, it was Obamas doing. If it's bad, it's Trumps fault. You can't have it both ways.

It's not true anyway. Trump allows our military to fight and he put in place a no nonsense general to lead them to victories

Find me one major news source link that says Trump did anything different strategy-wise than Obama. He didn't. He promised his own great plan, he then used Obama's.

Who was the President that killed Bin Laden?

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

Let me guess, Obama drew the plan up himself and even directed it from the War Room. LOL Give it up.

Cons wanted our troops dying on the front line and got mad when obama pulled them back .
Obama cut their numbers and tied their hands. All he was good for was making them targets.

You make no sense . Obama all but eliminated troop deaths in the Mid East .

President Trump is giving voice and faces to the victims of Dem policies and stupidity of prior administrations (plural) this is long overdue.
Remember when only a few million people watched any Obama steak of the union addresses? I think Trump will be about 500 million being every alien on Mars is watching

Yep. Everybody stares at a bad car wreck when they pass it too. Same thing.

Well after watching that, there is no doubt Trump is a racist Russian spy. He is Hitler and Stalin combined. It’s Armageddon. We’re all gonna die.

IMPEACH 45!!!

The lies will spew off the leftist msm losers. get ready the good thing is we're all aware of their lies so there will be counter acted article to debunk and catch their typical bs. gawd they are sickening.

Come on lewdog...if it's great, it was Obamas doing. If it's bad, it's Trumps fault. You can't have it both ways.

It's not true anyway. Trump allows our military to fight and he put in place a no nonsense general to lead them to victories

Find me one major news source link that says Trump did anything different strategy-wise than Obama. He didn't. He promised his own great plan, he then used Obama's.

Navy SEALS got Bin Laden. Rumors are Ears froze up and Jarret pushed it

Well after watching that, there is no doubt Trump is a racist Russian spy. He is Hitler and Stalin combined. It’s Armageddon. We’re all gonna die.

IMPEACH 45!!!

Hmmm Russia . Didn’t mention them once during his speech now did he?

Trump just referenced the Statue of Liberty... all while his biggest platform is to stop immigrants from coming to the U.S. unless they have value. Did his grandfather have any special skills when he came to the U.S.? He was a barber's apprentice... not a doctor, or lawyer, or teacher... under Trump's own policy his grandfather wouldn't have been allowed to come to the U.S.

At that time what was valued was unskilled raw labor. And while a nice poem, and reflecting a dramatized version of some people's thoughts at the time, it wasn't the official policy of the United States government. All had to go through places like Ellis Island. Plus there was no safety net, and people were expected to suffer a generation or two for the chance that their children or children's children would have a better life than the one they left.

You are comparing our current situation, where we have too many undocumented immigrants, to a time when our industries were starved for labor.

Yeah... except the jobs in the United States right now with some of the biggest need... is low skilled labor.

and we have citizens who could do it, if they weren't brainwashed into thinking it was beneath them.

And how much of it is truly low skilled labor compared to physical labor or current crop of entry level job people are either too lazy for or too snotty for?

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

President Trump was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2up::2up::2up:

Navy SEALS got Bin Laden. Rumors are Ears froze up and Jarret pushed it

Well then they killed an innocent man. After all Bin laden didn’t fly those planes .

If we use your logic .

Forum List

Back