🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officials Object To Sex Offenders Voting In New York School Polling Places

Do you think this is politically motivated to get more democRATs registered and voting

• Well duhhhhh

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Of course not. What a racist homophobic thing to say.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Actually I am a libertarian and we are against all restrictions on voting rights.

Demonstrably not true. You support every occasion of DC judges overruling the votes of the people.
Or is there some sophistry here I am missing? Could it be that you support voting but oppose being bound by the results?

Please provide a single example of me doing this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Actually I am a libertarian and we are against all restrictions on voting rights.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

That is what I became when I grew up. Started as a die hard Rebub like you and then voted one time for a Dem and have not voted for either since that day and never will again.

I believe in two main concepts, less government and more personal freedoms. Two things you and those like are fight against every day.

So if people voted for statism which sacred concept would you relinquish ?

Neither.

Not like it’s original to me. Democrats go to court to try and give felons the right to vote. And they complain that disenfranchising felons restricts the black, thus democrat, representation.
I have to agree with the Dems on this. Allowing felons the franchise would be a huge boost for their party.
True but... According to the founders vision negros shouldn’t be allowed to vote anyway...

According to the founders vision negros were not equal human beings. I assume you share that view as well
As my avatar demonstrates quite clearly. Nowhere in nature does equality exist. As such we are relegated to in group preferences. I prefer my group. And only through the lens of my preference do I find my group “superior”. As that is what garners me the greatest comfort, and success.
However... The action of those outside my group suggest that they deem my group “superior”. For it is they who at the risk of life itself, for them selves, and their children are clamoring for access to my group. See the mass migrations of non whites, to Wester/White nations. They have whole globe of nations to choose from. But they all choose a group with one common feature.
For all the castigation whites put up with regarding a “superiority complex”... The non white 3rd world is its greatest promoter. If whites and the West were the scourge they would portray... Our nations would be the last place on earth they would want to be in. But that isn’t the case. Now is it?

People are not clamoring to get here to be a part of your whiteness, they are coming for the opportunity which has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

As you correctly pointed out, equality does not exist in nature, and neither does race. Race is a purely human social concept.

If you were born white in Serbia nobody would be clamoring to join your tribe! Another purely human concept.
And you are categorically wrong. As a single drop of blood, and a simple lab test will handily bear out. Though you are correct that it isn’t the skin color specifically. It’s everything else that comes with it.

I am not wrong at all, science is on my side on this one...

There’s No Scientific Basis for Race—It's a Made-Up Label

Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue

Is Race Real?

SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research

True but... According to the founders vision negros shouldn’t be allowed to vote anyway...

According to the founders vision negros were not equal human beings. I assume you share that view as well
As my avatar demonstrates quite clearly. Nowhere in nature does equality exist. As such we are relegated to in group preferences. I prefer my group. And only through the lens of my preference do I find my group “superior”. As that is what garners me the greatest comfort, and success.
However... The action of those outside my group suggest that they deem my group “superior”. For it is they who at the risk of life itself, for them selves, and their children are clamoring for access to my group. See the mass migrations of non whites, to Wester/White nations. They have whole globe of nations to choose from. But they all choose a group with one common feature.
For all the castigation whites put up with regarding a “superiority complex”... The non white 3rd world is its greatest promoter. If whites and the West were the scourge they would portray... Our nations would be the last place on earth they would want to be in. But that isn’t the case. Now is it?

People are not clamoring to get here to be a part of your whiteness, they are coming for the opportunity which has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

As you correctly pointed out, equality does not exist in nature, and neither does race. Race is a purely human social concept.

If you were born white in Serbia nobody would be clamoring to join your tribe! Another purely human concept.
And you are categorically wrong. As a single drop of blood, and a simple lab test will handily bear out. Though you are correct that it isn’t the skin color specifically. It’s everything else that comes with it.

Is Race Real?

All labels in science are made up... Not sure how you feel this strengthens your case.
Furthermore... given the overly politicized environment most universities are subjected to... To the leftist bent, I might add... Thefes no telling what they might say... Save to say people might look out for their own interest...
Let’s try a truly diabolical experiment. Shall we? Murder someone; and leave a drop of your blood at the scene of the crime... Watch in amusement as genetexists and experts toil away trying to determine what race the perpetrator is... Such fun! Or.. maybe a “facial reconstruction” of a victim reduced to a mere skeleton... No one will ever know...:dunno:
Eventually we all have to cope with the fact that reality isn’t subject to our ideology. It gets much easier for a man to subject himself to reality; and start from there. Your mileage may vary...

Is Race Real?

All labels in science are made up... Not sure how you feel this strengthens your case.
Furthermore... given the overly politicized environment most universities are subjected to... To the leftist bent, I might add... Thefes no telling what they might say... Save to say people might look out for their own interest...
Let’s try a truly diabolical experiment. Shall we? Murder someone; and leave a drop of your blood at the scene of the crime... Watch in amusement as genetexists and experts toil away trying to determine what race the perpetrator is... Such fun! Or.. maybe a “facial reconstruction” of a victim reduced to a mere skeleton... No one will ever know...:dunno:
Eventually we all have to cope with the fact that reality isn’t subject to our ideology. It gets much easier for a man to subject himself to reality; and start from there. Your mileage may vary...

One can only hope that one day you will face reality and see how misguided you are.

Is Race Real?

Would you please let the DNC and the NAACP know?

Is Race Real?

Would you please let the DNC and the NAACP know?

They do not really care much what I say, they are too busy dividing people along made up lines, not unlike the GOP

The Republicans' target specifically is felons pardoned by Gov. Cuomo in May being able to vote in today's primaries.

NY Gov Fredo Cuomo signed an EO to allow convicted sex offenders onto school property so they can register and vote (for democRATs no doubt.)

VALHALLA, NY — Local officials are concerned about an issue that's been getting a lot of traction on social media from New York Republicans in the past two days: the fact that the people pardoned this spring can vote in today's primaries.

State Sen. Terrence Murphy said he received calls from parents worried that a deviant level 3 sexual offender registered to vote at the Hawthorne Elementary School would show up to vote there.

Officials Object To Sex Offenders Voting In School Polling Places

We close our schools that are used as polling places on election days.

Is Race Real?

You are correct. A forsenic examination of remains can usually scientifically determine race.
Not to mention social experience. I will bet that in a test random people could correctly identify and agree on race labels 99 out of 100 times.
And it’s repeatable which is the basis of science.
Liberals specialize in denying reality. The most powerful of them deny the existence of gender now.

Demonstrably not true. You support every occasion of DC judges overruling the votes of the people.
Or is there some sophistry here I am missing? Could it be that you support voting but oppose being bound by the results?

Please provide a single example of me doing this.

I think I should just concede and admit I probably spoke too fast here. I shouldn’t be playing the gotcha game anyhow.

Last edited:
I am not a Dem but I do fight against those trying to take away a fundamental right and duty of each citizen.

Are you just as adamant about a convicted felon's right to bear arms after they have served their time?

Personally, I believe that your right to keep and bear arms should be restored unless you used a firearm in the commission of a crime.

Why should someone convicted of tax fraud, and having served their time, lose the right to defend themselves?

Every American citizen has the right to vote unless that right has been removed as a consequence of criminal conviction. It doesn’t matter how deplorable they are, it is their right and supporting that right doesn’t mean one supports what ever they may have done...input don’t let that stop you bozo’s who are attempting to use it for political points.

That said....why on earth are the schools open for students and voting at the same time? That seems idiotic. I thought schools closed on Election Day...they do here.

Depends upon the state they are in.

Only a communist would take away a persons rights once they paid their debt to society.

We’ve been over this before. A felony is a lifetime debt to society. Their prison time may end but the civil death is irreversible except through pardon. Who taught you to conflate time served with a debt to society? It has never been so in the legal systems of common law.

Only a communist would take away a persons rights once they paid their debt to society.

We’ve been over this before. A felony is a lifetime debt to society. Their prison time may end but the civil death is irreversible except through pardon. Who taught you to conflate time served with a debt to society? It has never been so in the legal systems of common law.

Oh horse shit. A 17 year old stealing a car does not owe society a lifetime debt, what a load of fucking bullshit.

You just want as few people voting a possible. I bet you are a gun grabber too and think anyone with a felon should never own a gun.

People like you make me want to puke, you care nothing at all about personal liberty.

I am not a Dem but I do fight against those trying to take away a fundamental right and duty of each citizen.

Are you just as adamant about a convicted felon's right to bear arms after they have served their time?

Personally, I believe that your right to keep and bear arms should be restored unless you used a firearm in the commission of a crime.

Why should someone convicted of tax fraud, and having served their time, lose the right to defend themselves?

Or their right to vote.

“In one oft-cited 2002 study, sociologists looked at voting patterns in Florida during the 2000 election and concluded that Al Gore would have carried the state, and the Electoral College, over George W. Bush had voting rights been extended to people with felony records. The same study looked at 400 Senate elections from 1978 and 2000 and found that seven may have been reversed in favor of Democrats if not for felony disenfranchisement.”

Find the study here.

That would be your opinion. Got any facts to back it up? I didn't think so.

Definition of DEBT TO SOCIETY

Definition of debt to society
—used in phrases such as pay your debt to society to refer to being punished for committing a crime
  • After 10 years in prison, he has paid his debt to society and is a free man.

somebody has paid their debt to society | meaning of somebody has paid their debt to society in Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English | LDOCE

somebody has paid their debt to societyused to say that someone who has done something illegal has been fully punished for it→ pay
Examples from the Corpus
somebody has paid their debt to society• After 20 years in jail, Murray feels he has paid his debt to society.

“In one oft-cited 2002 study, sociologists looked at voting patterns in Florida during the 2000 election and concluded that Al Gore would have carried the state, and the Electoral College, over George W. Bush had voting rights been extended to people with felony records. The same study looked at 400 Senate elections from 1978 and 2000 and found that seven may have been reversed in favor of Democrats if not for felony disenfranchisement.”

Find the study here.

7 out of 400! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back