Oh, boy!

It's funny progressives think it's all right to have bloodshed protecting the cult of Islam...

I thought it was a rather brave and good delivery. The references to blood being shed were not so much to inciting of anger and retaliation as it may sound to you. More a way of connecting with the caution given by Jefferson.

This was good: >> Bevin encouraged young conservatives to speak up, be bold, sound the alarm and wake up others. He told the conference attendees to not keep what they’ve learned from speakers and their books to themselves.

According to Bevin, too many people these days are following the example of former British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, who infamously tried to appease Adolf Hitler and promised “peace for our time,” as opposed to his successor, Winston Churchill, who is widely celebrated for understanding and combating the threat of Nazism.

He said liberals mock conservatives into silence by accusing them of being intolerant when they speak their minds. He lamented, for instance, that many conservatives have remained silent concerning “the atrocity of abortion.”

Bevin recognizes how dangerous are the times we now live in and is trying to exhort young conservatives and Christians not to give in to other forces attempting to tear down whatever morality and decency is left in this nation. I like him.

I also prefer John Adams' quote to the one referenced of Thomas Jeferson's. >>> "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

And by 'religion' he was surely speaking of Christianity and Judaism, and none others.

Forum List

Back