Oh DAMN~Senator Kamala Harris Not a Natural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ishardly what the founders and framers intended whenthey selected the “naturalborn Citizen” requirement for the person who would in the future be permitted tobe the President and Commander in Chief of our military, once the foundinggeneration was gone.
As per ‘Principles of Natural Law‘ in place at the time of the founding of ourcountry and when the founding documents including theU.S. Constitution werewritten, a ‘natural born Citizen’ is one born in the countryto parents who are bothCitizens (born Citizens or naturalized Citizens) of that country when their child isborn in the country. See ‘The Three Legged Stool Test‘ for a graphic presentation ofthis constitutional requirement as to who can be President and Commander in Chiefor our military. See theEuler Diagram shown to the right for a logic diagrampresentation of this constitutional requirement.
U.S. Senator Kamala Harris is NOT a ‘natural born Citizen” of the United States to constitutional standards sinceboth of her parents were foreign nationals who wereNOT U.S. citizens when Senator Harris was born in the USA. She is missing twolegs of the three legs of the ‘natural born Citizen’ test. She is of course a basic“Citizen” at birth per theWong Kim Ark legal decision by the U.S. Supreme Courtof 1898, and as such she is eligible to be a U.S. Senator, but she is not a “naturalborn Citizen” at birth, and thus is NOT eligible to be President and Commander inChief of our military or the Vice President,per our U.S. Constitution. She inheritedmultiple allegiances at birth due toher parents being foreign nationals living in theUSA when she was born. Senator Kamala Harris did not havesole allegiance andunity of citizenship at birth to the USA and only the USA.

The Founders have nothing to do with it. Read the 14th Amendment, and stop making yourself appear to have an IQ south of you average libtard.
You should read the article also, then your IQ might go into 3 digits!

The article is just flat out wrong. Intelligence is called reading the source document, called the United States Constitution.
Does the Constitution say NATURAL BORN .or has that been amended?

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United StatesConstitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

This ishardly what the founders and framers intended whenthey selected the “naturalborn Citizen” requirement for the person who would in the future be permitted tobe the President and Commander in Chief of our military, once the foundinggeneration was gone.
As per ‘Principles of Natural Law‘ in place at the time of the founding of ourcountry and when the founding documents including theU.S. Constitution werewritten, a ‘natural born Citizen’ is one born in the countryto parents who are bothCitizens (born Citizens or naturalized Citizens) of that country when their child isborn in the country. See ‘The Three Legged Stool Test‘ for a graphic presentation ofthis constitutional requirement as to who can be President and Commander in Chiefor our military. See theEuler Diagram shown to the right for a logic diagrampresentation of this constitutional requirement.
U.S. Senator Kamala Harris is NOT a ‘natural born Citizen” of the United States to constitutional standards sinceboth of her parents were foreign nationals who wereNOT U.S. citizens when Senator Harris was born in the USA. She is missing twolegs of the three legs of the ‘natural born Citizen’ test. She is of course a basic“Citizen” at birth per theWong Kim Ark legal decision by the U.S. Supreme Courtof 1898, and as such she is eligible to be a U.S. Senator, but she is not a “naturalborn Citizen” at birth, and thus is NOT eligible to be President and Commander inChief of our military or the Vice President,per our U.S. Constitution. She inheritedmultiple allegiances at birth due toher parents being foreign nationals living in theUSA when she was born. Senator Kamala Harris did not havesole allegiance andunity of citizenship at birth to the USA and only the USA.

The Founders have nothing to do with it. Read the 14th Amendment, and stop making yourself appear to have an IQ south of you average libtard.
You should read the article also, then your IQ might go into 3 digits!

The article is just flat out wrong. Intelligence is called reading the source document, called the United States Constitution.
Does the Constitution say NATURAL BORN .or has that been amended?

Try reading it and find out for yourself. There is nothing in the Constitution that mentions parentage, so your whole argument falls apart before you get started.

I repeat...Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United StatesConstitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

Just when you think the right can’t get any more stupid....Harris was born in the U.S. and that is all that matters.

Dunno about the folks on the right, but the smart folks intend to fight to get the 14th amended to end birthright citizenship once and for all.

In time. Yes, indeedy. The old guard is dying off. The new guard are gradually populating the Senate. And Congress. In time...

Wow you show how little you actually know how our government works and what's written in our constitution.

The only way to repeal a constitutional amendment is to pass a new amendment repealing it.

It's obvious you never learned how the amendment process happens when you were in school even though I learned it when I was in grade school. So I'll educate you on that process. It's not easy or quick. In fact only 27 out of 1100 suggested amendments have actually been passed.

First either house of congress, that's the Senate or House of Reps, can start the process. The bill has to pass both houses with two thirds in the Senate and two thirds in the House of Reps voting in favor of it. But it's not an amendment until a super majority that's, three fourths of the states must pass it in a stated amount of time for it to become an amendment.

Good luck with that.
There is also a Constitutional Amendment Convention of the states that can be called and pass an amendment, but it still must pass 3/4 of the state legislatures.

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at scribd.com ...
Read the 14th Amendment

She was....... Born in the USA, Born in the USA

The constitution does not expressly define “natural born” nor has the Supreme Court ever ruled precisely upon its meaning. Now you can bet if she runs .she will be contested until SCOTUS takes IP the case...Trump was born in Jamaica .NY...with you one never knows if you are fooling or just stupid...I vote for #2!

I repeat...Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United StatesConstitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

She is a natural born citizen of the United States as far as I know.

The fact that you are so blinded by your hatred that you will lie or feign stupidity is very telling. I am not a fan of her politics by any stretch of the imagination, but I would not lie and make shit up about her just to prove that.

This shit again?

Ffs do you people never learn? Do you realize how much damage this dumb shit did to the GOP? And for what? What was accomplished that was worth the damage done?

She is a natural born citizen of the United States as far as I know.

The fact that you are so blinded by your hatred that you will lie or feign stupidity is very telling. I am not a fan of her politics by any stretch of the imagination, but I would not lie and make shit up about her just to prove that.
You know, I enjoy a child"s rants when debating,it makes you look like an ass, I didn't start calling you names, child until you opened your mouth. Noe, from all I can find on the net is that it has NEVER been decided what NB means...now child, give us some links to that COURT decision or interpretation of the 14 amendment... And you are supposed to be 57, seems one digit was added by mistake!

The constitution does not expressly define “natural born” nor has the Supreme Court ever ruled precisely upon its meaning. Now you can bet if she runs .she will be contested until SCOTUS takes IP the case...Trump was born in Jamaica .NY...with you one never knows if you are fooling or just stupid...I vote for #2!
Trump is a native born Jamaican

Kamala Harris was born in Oakland California

This shit again?

Ffs do you people never learn? Do you realize how much damage this dumb shit did to the GOP? And for what? What was accomplished that was worth the damage done?
Birtherism is like the undead....just wont die....

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

Lol, born in the USA, citizen of the USA.

I thought this was pretty much universally known.

Like I said, good luck with that.

Thank You. Thank you very much. It do take a village.

You're welcome. You're going to need it.

It's evident to me you don't know simple math.

You're going to need 287 people in the House of Reps to vote for it.

You're going to need 66 Senators to vote for it.

You're going to need 38 states to pass it.

Last edited:

A natural born citizen is someone who is born in America.

Kamala was born in California.

It doesn't matter where her parents are from or if they were citizens or legal residents when she was born.

Let me guess, you also don't believe Obama was born in Hawaii either.

Meanwhile people who spout stupid stuff like you did above are ignored.
You are wrong. A natural born citizen of the USA is somebody who was born in the USA to parents who were citizens of the USA.

No you're wrong. Here's the honest definition of a natural born citizen. I've been through this all before with Obama but funny, no one had any problem with it when ted cruz ran for president. Even though he was born in Canada and his dad didn't have citizenship to America.

What's the definition of natural born citizen?
U.S. citizen at birth

All the sources routinely used to interpret the Constitution confirm that the phrase "natural born Citizen" has a specific meaning: namely, someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time.

Congress has also ruled that citizenship is subject to certain residency requirements on the parents. Someone born to a U.S. citizen generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone, or the continental United States.

On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”
You are simply C&Ping a ridiculous article. It's clearly wrong.

Tell that to the legal experts at Harvard and to our court system.

A natural born citizen is someone who is born in America.

Kamala was born in California.

It doesn't matter where her parents are from or if they were citizens or legal residents when she was born.

Let me guess, you also don't believe Obama was born in Hawaii either.

Meanwhile people who spout stupid stuff like you did above are ignored.
yes it does matter --now
they don't assimilate/they hate America/are jackasses/etc

It doesn't matter where her parents are from now. Or if her parents were citizens of this nation when she was born or not. It has not changed.

You may want it to be changed but you just show how much you hate our constitution.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada and not a peep. Harris was born in Oakland. End of story.

“I am proud to say I am a U.S. citizen with Mexican roots. My parents came to the U.S. in search of a better life for my siblings and me. I don't consider myself superior to Dreamers; it could have easily been me in their position. I have worked as a financial aid worker and have witnessed just how hardworking DACA recipients are. It horrifies me that they will be forced to quit school, resort to minimum paying jobs, or go back to a country they have no recollection of living in due to the lack of sympathy of those in power. I hope that Dreamers will one day have the same opportunities that I was fortunate enough to be born into.” —N. from Fresno

2.1K Likes 153 Comments 138 Shares

Thank You. Thank you very much. It do take a village.

You're welcome. You're going to need it.

It's evident to me you don't know simple math.

You're going to need 287 people in the House of Reps to vote for it.

You're going to need 66 Senators to vote for it.

You're going to need 38 states to pass it.

Just like getting rid of the second amendment...
upload_2018-9-9_10-1-2.jpeg

election-2016-county-map.png

State_Legislative_Trifectas.png

Governors.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back