Oh DAMN~Senator Kamala Harris Not a Natural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeat...Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United StatesConstitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

She is a natural born citizen of the United States as far as I know.

The fact that you are so blinded by your hatred that you will lie or feign stupidity is very telling. I am not a fan of her politics by any stretch of the imagination, but I would not lie and make shit up about her just to prove that.
You know, I enjoy a child"s rants when debating,it makes you look like an ass, I didn't start calling you names, child until you opened your mouth. Noe, from all I can find on the net is that it has NEVER been decided what NB means...now child, give us some links to that COURT decision or interpretation of the 14 amendment... And you are supposed to be 57, seems one digit was added by mistake!

Noe? What does that mean?

I didn't call you names in that post. I said you were stupid, which you have proven without a doubt.

I guess that means you have given up.

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at scribd.com ...

A natural born citizen is someone who is born in America.

Kamala was born in California.

It doesn't matter where her parents are from or if they were citizens or legal residents when she was born.

Let me guess, you also don't believe Obama was born in Hawaii either.

Meanwhile people who spout stupid stuff like you did above are ignored.
You are wrong. A natural born citizen of the USA is somebody who was born in the USA to parents who were citizens of the USA.

No you're wrong. Here's the honest definition of a natural born citizen. I've been through this all before with Obama but funny, no one had any problem with it when ted cruz ran for president. Even though he was born in Canada and his dad didn't have citizenship to America.

What's the definition of natural born citizen?
U.S. citizen at birth

All the sources routinely used to interpret the Constitution confirm that the phrase "natural born Citizen" has a specific meaning: namely, someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time.

Congress has also ruled that citizenship is subject to certain residency requirements on the parents. Someone born to a U.S. citizen generally becomes a U.S. citizen without regard to whether the birth takes place in Canada, the Canal Zone, or the continental United States.

On the Meaning of “Natural Born Citizen”
You are simply C&Ping a ridiculous article. It's clearly wrong.

Tell that to the legal experts at Harvard and to our court system.
I'm obviously smarter and better educated than them.

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harris’s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamala’s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamala’s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamala’s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamala’s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harris’s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harris’s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nation’s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

She was BORN HERE.

Lol you republicans have been genetically inbred into complete madness

Boy,
Democrats and Republicans are all the same as long as they are career politicians dumbass

Boy,
Democrats and Republicans are all the same as long as they are career politicians dumbass
^ says the inbred, while trying for birther 2.0

Boy,
Lol
Says someone who idolizes a shoe salesman...

Boy, you need to up your standards

Boy,
Lol
Says someone who idolizes a shoe salesman...

Boy, you need to up your standards
Okay birther :rofl:

So stupid

I repeat...Status as a natural-born citizen of the United States is one of the eligibility requirements established in the United StatesConstitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence.

The fact that you are so blinded by your hatred that you will lie or feign stupidity is very telling. I am not a fan of her politics by any stretch of the imagination, but I would not lie and make shit up about her just to prove that.
You know, I enjoy a child"s rants when debating,it makes you look like an ass, I didn't start calling you names, child until you opened your mouth. Noe, from all I can find on the net is that it has NEVER been decided what NB means...now child, give us some links to that COURT decision or interpretation of the 14 amendment... And you are supposed to be 57, seems one digit was added by mistake!

I didn't call you names in that post. I said you were stupid, which you have proven without a doubt.

The w is next to e on a small android, I have big hands. Perhaps if you answered without calling people stupid, or moron you'd be responded to in a different manner....Now ask again where has that NATURAK BORN definition been settled....try to concentrate!

She was BORN HERE.
And YOUR definition of NB doesn't seem to jive with the forefathers!

At least we are born, not out of test tubes like DemonRATS!

It doesn't matter where her parents are from or if they were citizens or legal residents when she was born.

You are wrong. A natural born citizen of the USA is somebody who was born in the USA to parents who were citizens of the USA.

At least one must be a US citizen*.

She was BORN HERE.
She was Born in the USA.....Born in the USA

She was BORN HERE.
Ok, genius YOU find us a link to what a NB citizen is...not what YOU want it to be!

She was BORN HERE.
Ok, genius YOU find us a link to what a NB citizen is...not what YOU want it to be!

Read the 14 th Amendment and get back to me

She is a native born citizen

`
Oh DAMN~Senator Kamala Harris Not a SuperNatural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards
`
She is kind of hot though, from my perspective.
`

She was BORN HERE.

Read the 14 th Amendment and get back to me

She is a native born citizen
Natural born, come on, even You can't be this dense!

Here we go again. Birtherism 2.0

She was born in California. Doesn't matter what her parent's status was. People born on US soil are natural born US citizens.

Just when you think the right can’t get any more stupid....Harris was born in the U.S. and that is all that matters.
No. It isn’t...

The w is next to e on a small android, I have big hands. Perhaps if you answered without calling people stupid, or moron you'd be responded to in a different manner....Now ask again where has that NATURAK BORN definition been settled....try to concentrate!

The "w'" is next to the "e" on all standard "QWERTY" keyboards. Did you not know that?

The term means exactly what it says. It's not like Bill Clinton argues over what the meaning of the term "is" is!

She was born in the United States and is thus a natural born citizen of the United States. Why are you obfuscating and throwing feces into the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back