Oh DAMN~Senator Kamala Harris Not a Natural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ishardly what the founders and framers intended whenthey selected the ā€œnaturalborn Citizenā€ requirement for the person who would in the future be permitted tobe the President and Commander in Chief of our military, once the foundinggeneration was gone.
As per ā€˜Principles of Natural Lawā€˜ in place at the time of the founding of ourcountry and when the founding documents including theU.S. Constitution werewritten, a ā€˜natural born Citizenā€™ is one born in the countryto parents who are bothCitizens (born Citizens or naturalized Citizens) of that country when their child isborn in the country. See ā€˜The Three Legged Stool Testā€˜ for a graphic presentation ofthis constitutional requirement as to who can be President and Commander in Chiefor our military. See theEuler Diagram shown to the right for a logic diagrampresentation of this constitutional requirement.
U.S. Senator Kamala Harris is NOT a ā€˜natural born Citizenā€ of the United States to constitutional standards sinceboth of her parents were foreign nationals who wereNOT U.S. citizens when Senator Harris was born in the USA. She is missing twolegs of the three legs of the ā€˜natural born Citizenā€™ test. She is of course a basicā€œCitizenā€ at birth per theWong Kim Ark legal decision by the U.S. Supreme Courtof 1898, and as such she is eligible to be a U.S. Senator, but she is not a ā€œnaturalborn Citizenā€ at birth, and thus is NOT eligible to be President and Commander inChief of our military or the Vice President,per our U.S. Constitution. She inheritedmultiple allegiances at birth due toher parents being foreign nationals living in theUSA when she was born. Senator Kamala Harris did not havesole allegiance andunity of citizenship at birth to the USA and only the USA.

You canā€™t just pull your own rules for citizenship out your ass and declare sheā€™s not a citizen. The woman is born in the USA and hence she is a natural born citizen. Her parents citizenship st the time of her birth is irrelevant. Thatā€™s why they refer to the children of illegal immigrants as ā€œanchor babiesā€ because the children born of immigrants in the USA are American citizens by birth.
Wrong as usual. An American citizen can be natural born, and native born, 2 different things.

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United Statesis one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence

Well that didn't work. Now we've got two whores/sex perverts in the White House working for the Russians.

This ishardly what the founders and framers intended whenthey selected the ā€œnaturalborn Citizenā€ requirement for the person who would in the future be permitted tobe the President and Commander in Chief of our military, once the foundinggeneration was gone.
As per ā€˜Principles of Natural Lawā€˜ in place at the time of the founding of ourcountry and when the founding documents including theU.S. Constitution werewritten, a ā€˜natural born Citizenā€™ is one born in the countryto parents who are bothCitizens (born Citizens or naturalized Citizens) of that country when their child isborn in the country. See ā€˜The Three Legged Stool Testā€˜ for a graphic presentation ofthis constitutional requirement as to who can be President and Commander in Chiefor our military. See theEuler Diagram shown to the right for a logic diagrampresentation of this constitutional requirement.
U.S. Senator Kamala Harris is NOT a ā€˜natural born Citizenā€ of the United States to constitutional standards sinceboth of her parents were foreign nationals who wereNOT U.S. citizens when Senator Harris was born in the USA. She is missing twolegs of the three legs of the ā€˜natural born Citizenā€™ test. She is of course a basicā€œCitizenā€ at birth per theWong Kim Ark legal decision by the U.S. Supreme Courtof 1898, and as such she is eligible to be a U.S. Senator, but she is not a ā€œnaturalborn Citizenā€ at birth, and thus is NOT eligible to be President and Commander inChief of our military or the Vice President,per our U.S. Constitution. She inheritedmultiple allegiances at birth due toher parents being foreign nationals living in theUSA when she was born. Senator Kamala Harris did not havesole allegiance andunity of citizenship at birth to the USA and only the USA.

You canā€™t just pull your own rules for citizenship out your ass and declare sheā€™s not a citizen. The woman is born in the USA and hence she is a natural born citizen. Her parents citizenship st the time of her birth is irrelevant. Thatā€™s why they refer to the children of illegal immigrants as ā€œanchor babiesā€ because the children born of immigrants in the USA are American citizens by birth.
Wrong as usual. An American citizen can be natural born, and native born, 2 different things.

Status as a natural-born citizen of the United Statesis one of the eligibility requirements established in the United States Constitution for holding the office of President or Vice President. This requirement was intended to protect the nation from foreign influence

Well that didn't work. Now we've got two whores/sex perverts in the White House working for the Russians.
And a liberal poster that wishes she could get some....anything. once in awhile!

I thought the Clintons were out years ago?

I meant trump and pigpence, and you know it. We have never had this degree of scum in the White House before. Two whores, one Putin.

I know you did, because your case of TDS overwhelms your sense of reality and humor. :cuckoo:

Don't worry, no concentration camps for the afflicted, just State Mental Hospitals. You probably belong in the "non-insanely violent" wing. :)

Go say "Hi" to Nurse Ratched.

At least one must be a US citizen*.

Nope! Where did you get that silly idea? If that were true there would be no such thing as anchor babies!

Anchor babies are a product of an Executive order, their citizenship is nonexistent according to the Constitution.

Which executive order would that be?

Unfortunately, you are wrong according to the current interpretation of the 14th Amendment. Have a nice day! :D

I was wrong, you are right. If she can prove she was born in the US, it's a done deal. See part "F" here:

8 U.S. Code Ā§ 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth
The 14th Amend. Deals PRIMARILY with people born outside of the U.S.....calling someone Nationals does NOT define A NATURAL BORN citizen...check it out again.

No, the 14th deals with people who were slaves. That was the purpose of granting them citizenship.

Nope! Where did you get that silly idea? If that were true there would be no such thing as anchor babies!

Anchor babies are a product of an Executive order, their citizenship is nonexistent according to the Constitution.

Which executive order would that be?

Unfortunately, you are wrong according to the current interpretation of the 14th Amendment. Have a nice day! :D

I was wrong, you are right. If she can prove she was born in the US, it's a done deal. See part "F" here:

8 U.S. Code Ā§ 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth
The 14th Amend. Deals PRIMARILY with people born outside of the U.S.....calling someone Nationals does NOT define A NATURAL BORN citizen...check it out again.

No, the 14th deals with people who were slaves. That was the purpose of granting them citizenship.
The little bitch wasn't a slave, and neither were her parents, they JUST WEREN'T CITIZENS at the time of her birth....is this Really that hard for many of you?

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harrisā€™s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamalaā€™s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamalaā€™s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamalaā€™s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamalaā€™s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harrisā€™s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harrisā€™s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nationā€™s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

(Excerpt) Read more at scribd.com ...

A natural born citizen is someone who is born in America.

Kamala was born in California.

It doesn't matter where her parents are from or if they were citizens or legal residents when she was born.

Let me guess, you also don't believe Obama was born in Hawaii either.

Meanwhile people who spout stupid stuff like you did above are ignored.
These guys are ignorant t*rds starting the same Obama thing all over again with another black American.
And they wonder why blacks won't vote GOP.

And YOUR definition of NB doesn't seem to jive with the forefathers!
She was Born in the USA.....Born in the USA
Ok, genius YOU find us a link to what a NB citizen is...not what YOU want it to be!

Read the 14 th Amendment and get back to me

She is a native born citizen
Natural born, come on, even You can't be this dense!

Yes, Oakland California is Natural Born

Trump is native to Jamaica
Yeah she from the O like me.

The bitch can't even FAKE IT.... No presidential run for this DemonRAT....Let's see her wiggle out of this!

Senator Kamala Harrisā€™s staff has refused to answer any questions regarding the citizenship status of her parents when she was born. The normal path to becoming a naturalized U.S. Citizen takes five years. Kamala Harris was born in 1964. Her father emigrated from Jamaica to the USA in 1961. Her mother emigrated from India to the USA in 1960. Thus there was not sufficient time for either of Kamalaā€™s parents to become naturalized U.S. Citizens. Kamalaā€™s father eventually became a naturalized U.S. Citizen per his bio. It is not known at this time if Kamalaā€™s mother ever became a naturalized U.S. Citizen. She moved to Canada with Kamala when Kamala was about seven years old. It is possible that Kamalaā€™s mother might have naturalized at some point as a Canadian citizen. Kamala Harrisā€™s mother is now deceased. As I said in the first sentence, Senator Harris is not being transparent on this issue and her office staff has refused to answer any questions on this subject. Given Kamala Harrisā€™s year of birth, and her parents emigration years, she was born in the USA to two foreign nationals and thus inherited their respective birth nationā€™s citizenship when she was born, in addition to being a basic Citizen by being born in the USA to aliens legally domiciled here. Thus Senator Kamala Harris was born with citizenship and required allegiance at birth to three countries.

It doesn't matter where her parents are from or if they were citizens or legal residents when she was born.

These guys are ignorant t*rds starting the same Obama thing all over again with another black American.

It's embarrassing to see people like that in our nation. We all should be ashamed that we have such people here.

I'm proud to say I've never voted for a republican in my life.

It's embarrassing to see people like that in our nation. We all should be ashamed that we have such people here.

I'm proud to say I've never voted for a republican in my life.
I used to think these stupid people were just trolling. Now I see that the american educational system has catastrophically failed or we have a substantial population of way below average intelligence conservatives in the US.

Newest poll says 36% will....Get off the KKK plantation while you can!

Yeah right. No way the GOP gets 36% of the Black vote. At best 8-10%

The dumb is strong in you.

You are wrong. A natural born citizen of the USA is somebody who was born in the USA to parents who were citizens of the USA.
Nope. You are dumb.

Yeah right. No way the GOP gets 36% of the Black vote. At best 8-10%
Most black people aren't dumb no Nubians, like you! They LIKE the extra money in their paycheck, and damn, look at how the black unemployment as dropped! The Manchurian Muslim cared more about his fellow Islamists than the black man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back