Oh dear

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
36063095_1717945568301586_357031422906597376_n.jpg

Im not an expert on US extremists but surely a democratic organisation would steer clear of the KKK ?

KKK membership will only help Republucans vote for him

36063095_1717945568301586_357031422906597376_n.jpg

Im not an expert on US extremists but surely a democratic organisation would steer clear of the KKK ?

Bwahahahah... You'll have to do better than some Internet meme from almost three years ago, Taint boy.

Come on... give us a link to some hard proof, mister I'll fall for anything as long as it fits my political agenda...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/anonymous-opkkk/

WHAT'S TRUE
Anonymous-linked Twitter accounts promised to "unmask" prominent KKK members on 5 November 2015 and released a list of several purportedly active Klan members on that date.

WHAT'S FALSE
Anonymous has not released any documentation definitively linking politicians and other prominent figures to the Ku Klux Klan.

Click the link and learn, Taint boy... if you dare...

Just a suggestion, before you go hitching your horse to an Internet meme, do a little research on the subject... doing so could prevent you from looking like more of an ass...

Tammy continues to prove he/she/non-gender specific cross-dressing it is the dumbest c**t across the Atlantic.

From the first link (Newsweek):

Anonymous denies it has any connection to the list of names, which was published Saturday on the website Pastebin. Most of the politicians included on the list—four Republican senators, four Democratic mayors and a Republican mayor—have denied the claims.

Anonymous Denies List of KKK Members After Politicians Respond

About that KKK DOX

Anonymous hackers say they unmasked KKK members. Don't believe them.

List alleging Sen. Thom Tillis, others are in KKK lacks credibility

Prominent U.S. Senators and Mayors Outed As Members of KKK by Anonymous-Fiction!

Media Ethics, Anonymous' KKK List, and Thom Tillis

And the beat goes on...

Well that's disappointing... it appears as though Taint has logged off... I suppose the facts, or lack thereof, were too much for him...

Funny thing, I had only ever heard of two of those fuckers prior to Taint's OP...

Is it too much to ask for proof... evidence... facts... in cases like the one the OP presents?

Trump's response? "Oh there are fine people in the KKK. Just look at me"
But Trump..........But Trump..........But Trump.........But Trump.......But Trump........

This has been a emergency action message from Leftist headquarters............should any real story actually pop up please report it to spy on your neighbors at Obama websites.................

Had this been a real emergency.............There would have been more screaming......

Back to regular scheduled Lies and BS...........

But Trump..........But Trump..........But Trump.........But Trump.......But Trump........

This has been a emergency action message from Leftist headquarters............should any real story actually pop up please report it to spy on your neighbors at Obama websites.................

Had this been a real emergency.............There would have been more screaming......

You people are so weird. Trump's in office RIGHT NOW derpy. Better check your radon gas meter again.

You people are so weird. Trump's in office RIGHT NOW derpy. Better check your radon gas meter again.
Was just trying to figure out your ...........ummm ..........logic..........ummm.........we'll whatever the hell it is....

Your hard creatures to figure out.....

Awwwwww.....Tainted Tommy is just queer for Prince Chollie and all stressed out 'cause The-Boi-Who-Will-Never-Be-King just keeps turning up his royal nose when Tommy minces past.

Forum List

Back