New York’s Fat Beach Day gives plus-size people a space to be themselves

Oh dear. The right loons have a problem with this. Is there any aspect of life that doesnt offend their delicate sensibilities ?
At one time, having a nice body was the in thing back in the day. Then the Marxists/Demofascists decided that positive bodies took too much work for them to achieve. That is why most of the Left are lazy Fat Asses.

Im seeing a lot of hate for big people.. The right needs to think about thid. They mock many of their own supporters..
Big people?

Now where did i put that thingamajig where i put this darn belt into?

Mission impossible.
1719184474086.png

I see fat people every time I go to the beach. No one cares.

They don’t need a special “safe” day anymore than everyone else needs a “fat free” beach day

One thing that’s kind of ridiculous is fat guys keeping their tee shirts on in the water. When did that become a thing? I don’t remember that when I was a kid

I see fat people every time I go to the beach. No one cares.

They don’t need a special “safe” day anymore than everyone else needs a “fat free” beach day

One thing that’s kind of ridiculous is fat guys keeping their tee shirts on in the water. When did that become a thing? I don’t remember that when I was a kid
Some times when a fat person is about to jump into the ocean, NOAA sends out a Tsunami alert to the rest of the world...

This is a great idea. Something that America should be proud of.
Surely this is something that we can all agree on.

While there is no good reason to mock or attack these people, they are going to suffer greatly as they age. Being that overweight should not be celebrated.

Yes im not making fun of these people. I think its a good idea. Most of these people have medical conditions that cause this.

Yes, a medical condition called eating too much and exercising too little.

But it is not a good idea to celebrate such unhealthiness. You might as well be celebrating smoking or being an alcoholic

Yes im not making fun of these people. I think its a good idea. Most of these people have medical conditions that cause this.
Mmmmm, no they don’t.

Some, yes. The majority? No.

They have medical conditions caused BY their weight, sure. And once they get to a certain size, those conditions do indeed make it very difficult to get the exercise required to lose weight.

But that’s not the same thing

Last edited:
I wonder how this even worked?

Was there somebody at the entry to the beach stopping anyone who wasn’t fat enough from going that day?

What was the criteria?

Mmmmm, no they don’t.

Some, yes. The majority? No.

They have medical conditions caused BY their weight, sure. And once they get to a certain size, those conditions do indeed make it very difficult to get the exercise required to lose weight.

But that’s not the same thing

If you ever watch my 600 lb life many of them have mental issues. Lots of past abuse, loss, or trauma, and instead of drugs they turned to food.

Plus I get to link a Dr Now picture!

OIP.6yH6BkE4OU5yYmbywQLkXwHaF8

If you ever watch my 600 lb life many of them have mental issues. Lots of past abuse, loss, or trauma, and instead of drugs they turned to food.

Plus I get to link a Dr Now picture!

OIP.6yH6BkE4OU5yYmbywQLkXwHaF8
Great show

Plus, they all have enablers (usually family) who provide the immobile fat people with lots of food, and seem to have their own weird codependency-ish reasons for wanting their loved ones to stay obese

Great show

Plus, they all have enablers (usually family) who provide the immobile fat people with lots of food, and seem to have their own weird codependency-ish reasons for wanting their loved ones to stay obese

The family enablers are divided into blood relatives, and the partners. The partners are usually chubby chasers, and they have their own mental issues (fear of abandonment usually)

Forum List

Back