Oh fer fucks sake!!!

In answer to your question, Yes. This is where we are headed.

Never in history have there been so many illustrations of the principles explored in the parable about the king with no clothes.

But there is no little kid around who can point out that the king is actually naked.

In answer to your question, Yes. This is where we are headed.

Never in history have there been so many illustrations of the principles explored in the parable about the king with no clothes.

But there is no little kid around who can point out that the king is actually naked.

I gotta hope that one day they'll look back at this and ask themselves...What the Fuck was I thinking!!!!

I'm at a loss for words.

One day decades down the road....these videos will be used as case studies by mental health experts to show the disease of liberalism and how it collapsed the American Empire.

It amazes me how kids in a UNIVERSITY can be so fucking zombie stupid.

They're all like zombies with preprogrammed speech: "Errr....tolerance....errr.....cant judge anyone....errrr...be what you are....errrr...errrr.errrrrrrr"

I think some of them are simply parroting what they've been told so as not to be put out of the 'in crowd"...a few of those kids sounded and looked insincere...like they thought they were being watched.

05199ffab621552878298c2be595d76ccd5992-wm.jpg

Forum List

Back