🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh goody, tens of thousands in Kentucky to lose their health care. Thanks GOP!

I'm cool with that.

I don't know why the goal is for everyone to have insurance. It just seems that when that when this was a free country and we COULD ACTUALLY FUCKIN DECIDE IF WE WANTED HEALTH INSURANCE OR NOT that it is inevitable that people will be without it simply because they chose not to have it. The minute someone thinks that everyone must have it whether they want it or not that that power to choose has to be removed. Here comes the great communist messiah. Now we are all forced to participate in this. I wish liberals would commit mass suicide so that this country can act normal again.
Blind, deaf, and functional MORON. Back to poorhouses and potters fields, the hater dupe idiocy.

U mad bro?
Frustrated by brainwashed morons. LOL. Story of our country the last 35 years. See sig. Read my book.

The fine is getting serious. No more freeloaders or bankruptcies and losing everything, dupe. Get your affordable coverage, free tests, and stop being a brainwashed fool.

Free? Nothing is free you moron. We taxpayers will foot the bills for every asshole in America who can't afford to take care of themselves.

If that's a winner for you then you someone who's being subsidized by we the taxpayer. Of course you like it because someone else is paying YOUR bills.

You. Are. An. Idiot.
We always have helped the idiots, just in the stupidest and deadliest Pub way, dingbat dupe. Forcing people to go on welfare to get Medicaid is typical Pub/hater dupe idiocy. Change the channel, brainwashed functional MORON.

No one is forced to go anywhere you moron.

They go because its the easy way out. They don't have to pay for anything. They don't have to get a job. They don't have to support their own kids.

Living is easy when someone else is footing the bills you brainwashed MORON.

Change your own channel you brainwashed dysfunctional MORON.
It WAS the only way out, IDIOT. No more. Even min wage workers can get health care now. Open your eyes, Snow White dingbat lol.

Open your eyes you idiot. The only reason they can get healthcare is because the REST OF US ARE PAYING FOR IT THROUGH MEDICAIDE.

The Fed won't continue to send that money and the States will have to raise taxes in each and every state to provide for the freeloaders.

Hope your state is one that gets hit. YOU ARE A CLUELESS MORON.

"The ACA is an unmitigated disaster that's been foisted on the American taxpayers by a bunch of fucking idiots." What a crybaby and false statement.

Tell me idiot. Who do you think is paying for all those who can't pay for themselves??

Who do you think is paying for all those on Medicaide??

Who do you think is subsidizing all those folks on Medicaide??
You can't even spell it! The same people who subsidized, and still do in STOOOOPID red states, ER care for the unfortunate. Now the poor workers can stay off welfare and not die. What a concept.

I'm cool with that.

I don't know why the goal is for everyone to have insurance. It just seems that when that when this was a free country and we COULD ACTUALLY FUCKIN DECIDE IF WE WANTED HEALTH INSURANCE OR NOT that it is inevitable that people will be without it simply because they chose not to have it. The minute someone thinks that everyone must have it whether they want it or not that that power to choose has to be removed. Here comes the great communist messiah. Now we are all forced to participate in this. I wish liberals would commit mass suicide so that this country can act normal again.
Blind, deaf, and functional MORON. Back to poorhouses and potters fields, the hater dupe idiocy.

U mad bro?

I doubt it. He's just a clueless moron.

The fine is getting serious. No more freeloaders or bankruptcies and losing everything, dupe. Get your affordable coverage, free tests, and stop being a brainwashed fool.

Free? Nothing is free you moron. We taxpayers will foot the bills for every asshole in America who can't afford to take care of themselves.

If that's a winner for you then you someone who's being subsidized by we the taxpayer. Of course you like it because someone else is paying YOUR bills.

You. Are. An. Idiot.
We always have helped the idiots, just in the stupidest and deadliest Pub way, dingbat dupe. Forcing people to go on welfare to get Medicaid is typical Pub/hater dupe idiocy. Change the channel, brainwashed functional MORON.

They go because its the easy way out. They don't have to pay for anything. They don't have to get a job. They don't have to support their own kids.

It WAS the only way out, IDIOT. No more. Even min wage workers can get health care now. Open your eyes, Snow White dingbat lol.

Open your eyes you idiot. The only reason they can get healthcare is because the REST OF US ARE PAYING FOR IT THROUGH MEDICAIDE.

The Fed won't continue to send that money and the States will have to raise taxes in each and every state to provide for the freeloaders.

Do you know what a law is, stupid? Poor chicken little Pub dupe. Are you on assistance for your insanity? LOL

"The ACA is an unmitigated disaster that's been foisted on the American taxpayers by a bunch of fucking idiots." What a crybaby and false statement.

Tell me idiot. Who do you think is paying for all those who can't pay for themselves??

Who do you think is paying for all those on Medicaide??

Who do you think is subsidizing all those folks on Medicaide??

You can't even spell it! The same people who subsidized, and still do in STOOOOPID red states, ER care for the unfortunate. Now the poor workers can stay off welfare and not die. What a concept.

All States who took the Fed money are going to raise taxes once the Fed money dries up. And it will.

They are already on welfare you idiot. Medicaid is welfare and those being subsidized are on welfare. What a concept you clueless moron.

I'm cool with that.

U mad bro?

Masters in History, retired teacher. You OTOH, have a masters in total Pubcrappe lol. NOTHING but fear and loathing. Ugly American jackass.

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Do you know what a law is, stupid? Poor chicken little Pub dupe. Are you on assistance for your insanity? LOL

Sure. Its the rule that forces us to buy health insurance. Its the law.

Oh and I'm not a Republican you asshole and you definitely need time in a rubber room. You are ONE CLUELESS MORON.

Oh and I'm not a Republican you asshole and you definitely need time in a rubber room. You are ONE CLUELESS MORON.
Sure lol. You just vote for them lol. Dupe.

I'm cool with that.

U mad bro?

Masters in History, retired teacher. You OTOH, have a masters in total Pubcrappe lol. NOTHING but fear and loathing. Ugly American jackass.

That explains the fact that you are a clueless idiot.

A teacher with a masters in history.

If you were a teacher no wonder the kids of today are clueless.

A Dem in one of the most socialized jobs in America. No wonder your are fucking clueless and so in love with spending other people money.

LMAO at your whacked out hatred of Republicans.

I'd never fear a loser like you. I just LMAO at you. That's all you are. A good laugh.

Go pedal your Demcrappe somewhere else. You bore me.

Last edited:

Dear, the money is not going to dry up.

And just what do you do for a living?

Of course it is darling.

At least down to 90% and if Congress changes its mind it will be less than that. We all know Congress is a fickle beast.

Beginning in 2014 coverage for the newly eligible adults will be fully funded by the federal government for three years. It will phase down to 90% by 2020.

The States will no doubt make up the difference.

Affordable Care Act | Medicaid.gov

Of course it is darling.

At least down to 90% and if Congress changes its mind it will be less than that. We all know Congress is a fickle beast.

Beginning in 2014 coverage for the newly eligible adults will be fully funded by the federal government for three years. It will phase down to 90% by 2020.

You are complaining about the 10%. OK. Does not matter. Utah would save hundreds of millions of dollars if it took the Medicaid deal instead of making Utah taxpayers fund it all.

What do you do for a living. I have been told you are on welfare, but you can tell us for yourself.

Law Enforcement and I've never collected a dime of tax payer money for anything.

Everything I own is paid for and I don't owe anyone a dime.

How bout you??

Law Enforcement.
You are an incarcerated guest of the state. OK.

Of course it is darling.

You are complaining about the 10%. OK. Does not matter. Utah would save hundreds of millions of dollars if it took the Medicaid deal instead of making Utah taxpayers fund it all.

What do you do for a living. I have been told you are on welfare, but you can tell us for yourself.

Oh 10% by 2020 but if Congress, that fickle beast, changes its mind it could be much more.

I'm cool with that.

U mad bro?

That explains the fact that you are a clueless idiot.

A teacher with a masters in history.

If you were a teacher no wonder the kids of today are clueless.

A Dem in one of the most socialized jobs in America. No wonder your are fucking clueless and so in love with spending other people money.

LMAO at your whacked out hatred of Republicans.

I'd never fear a loser like you. I just LMAO at you. That's all you are. A good laugh.

Go pedal your Demcrappe somewhere else. You bore me.
It was private schools, hater dupe lol. I love Republicans and am surrounded by them -see sig last line. Their ignorance of politics and history is hilarious and killing the country. I admire and respect your opinion lol.

Law Enforcement.
You are an incarcerated guest of the state. OK.

LMAO Nope. If I were a "guest" of the State I wouldn't be at this computer. Guess again.

Forum List

Back