🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh goody, tens of thousands in Kentucky to lose their health care. Thanks GOP!

"The ACA is an unmitigated disaster that's been foisted on the American taxpayers by a bunch of fucking idiots." What a crybaby and false statement.

Tell me idiot. Who do you think is paying for all those who can't pay for themselves??

Who do you think is paying for all those on Medicaide??

Who do you think is subsidizing all those folks on Medicaide??
And? The program is legal, moral, and ratified by a presidential election and two SCOTUS opinions. The health insurance companies are for it now. The health inflation cost curve, though still too high, is at all time lows compared to the health insurance industry figures of the past. The non-insured have been cut by one-third in three years. It is a success. The reason that it is not more of a success is that many states do not expand medicaid programs for the poor. For shame.

For shame my ass.

Those Fed dollars will run out.

The Fed won't continue to fund that POS and then the States will have to pick up the tab. They will raise taxes to do so. You are an idiot if you think the taxpayers in those states will applaud that bullshit.
Yep, for shame. The $$ will not run out, but if they do, then states will have to revise the program if they keep it. The taxpayers will hammer the politicians into doing the right thing.

Oh and according to you that right thing is we taxpayers paying the bills for every freeloader in America.

And yes. The Fed's Medicaid program will cease.

I'm sure the taxpayers in those States that took the tax dollars will be less than pleased to see their taxes going up to take care of freeloaders.

The right thing my ass.
Yep, your ass got paddled, and you liked it. Nothing new. The voters will figure it out.

I'm sure they will and I doubt that they, unlike you, will be pleased to be paying the bills for every freeloader the ACA has in their state.

You bet the voters will figure it out when they get hosed to pay for every swinging dick and set of boobs that can't pay for themselves.

Everyone isn't like you. Most people aren't interested in paying other peoples bills. Most people aren't interested in babysitting those that can't take care of themselves.

I'm sure they won't consider it the "right thing" in any way shape or form when it hits em in the pocketbook.

Last edited:
Lexington, KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader | Kentucky.com

The number of uninsured Kentuckians dropped from 14.3 percent in 2013 to 8.5 percent in 2014, according to census data released last month. That's the biggest drop in the rate of uninsured for any state. Meanwhile, Kentucky's health insurance market for individuals and small businesses is its most robust in years.

Election Day: Bevin wins in Kentucky, Ohio rejects pot - CNNPolitics.com

The wealthy businessman has pledged to shutdown the state's healthcare exchange and he's also expressed concerns about the expansion of Medicaid in Kentucky under the Affordable Care Act.

---------------------------------

That's what I like to see. The GOP leadership screwing over their base. And just in time for the presidential elections. Thanks GOP! See ya in 2016!
What I STILL don't understand is with MAJORITY in congress and the presidency why pass such a shitty law? Why not do what I still want which is a one payer system? Sure could have patted a few dems that were against it on the back and promised to pass some of their pet bills or fund some projects to get them on board..

Lexington, KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader | Kentucky.com

The number of uninsured Kentuckians dropped from 14.3 percent in 2013 to 8.5 percent in 2014, according to census data released last month. That's the biggest drop in the rate of uninsured for any state. Meanwhile, Kentucky's health insurance market for individuals and small businesses is its most robust in years.

The wealthy businessman has pledged to shutdown the state's healthcare exchange and he's also expressed concerns about the expansion of Medicaid in Kentucky under the Affordable Care Act.

That's what I like to see. The GOP leadership screwing over their base. And just in time for the presidential elections. Thanks GOP! See ya in 2016!
What I STILL don't understand is with MAJORITY in congress and the presidency why pass such a shitty law? Why not do what I still want which is a one payer system? Sure could have patted a few dems that were against it on the back and promised to pass some of their pet bills or fund some projects to get them on board..

If your in favor of that then your an idiot.

The Govt. has never run anything cheaply or well in its entire history.

Anything the Govt. has a hand in turns into mountains of red tape, long waits and paperwork up the ass.

Imagine the Govt. running healthcare for 300 million Americans.

If you can't see a nightmare in the making then your an idiot. And a blind one to boot.

Single payer my ass.

Anything the Govt. has a hand in turns into mountains of red tape, long waits and paperwork up the ass.

If you can't see a nightmare in the making then your an idiot. And a blind one to boot.

Single payer my ass.
The Military and Medicare are run very well by the government as is fire and police departments and highways locally

Single payer my ass.

Then I guess the countries around the world who are paying half of what we pay for healthcare are a mirage?

Single payer my ass.
The Military and Medicare are run very well by the government as is fire and police departments and highways locally
Let me give you some quotes that comes out of the mouths of liberals all the time.
Why does a toilet seat cost the military $1,200?
We spend billions of dollars in military spending to pad the pockets of the special interest groups that have ties with the Republicans?
Didn't you know about the medicare Donut Hole? Funny how when liberals TRY to make their argument, they end up tripping over their own words, that come back and bite them in their asses? The punk, must be one of those who live in their parents basement, getting FREE healthcare while under 26 and gets welfare, so he doesn't have to WORK, you know in Obummers roaring economy. Get off the koolaid man, it is time to wake up.
$4 trillion needed to fix U.S. roads by 2020
Even though his health-care website is still in need of dire repair, President Obama was in the port of New Orleans earlier this month talking about repairing a much bigger problem: the nation's aging highways, bridges and ports. Saying that 1 in 9 bridges are structurally deficient and more than 40 percent of major highways are congested, Obama repeated his call for major infrastructure investment, but it's unclear how or if that will happen.
Did you know that 1 trillion dollars didn't go to shovel ready jobs, that weren't really shovel ready?

Single payer my ass.

Then I guess the countries around the world who are paying half of what we pay for healthcare are a mirage?
Countries around the fucking world don't have millions of people crossing their southern borders, DEMANDING free stuff.

Single payer my ass.

Single payer my ass.
Feel free to leave when it happens then. :) Our tax dollars should be used ON US not foreign countries,not war toys,not for feeding parasites and their 10 kids.

Single payer my ass.
Inside Look at the Detroit Fire Department and its Firefighters
As the Detroit engine pulled in the alley, they found the almost-new Cadillac DeVille fully involved. The license plates were torn off indicating the car might be stolen. While the fire was being extinguished, the officer found the owner’s handicapped tag lying on the ground. He radioed Central to give them the information, and they said they didn’t want it. There was little chance that the police, facing budget cuts the same as the fire department, would respond. The owner would remain unidentified and the car may not be removed for a year or more.
Hey dipsy doodle, this is going to happen to everyone(except Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Al Gore, Bill Clinton and other liberal elites) because when all the money is taken from those working, then there are no more people working, and no money left to give out. Detroit is the perfect example of how well LIBERALISM works.

The Military

How To Waste $100 Billion: Weapons That Didn't Work Out

15 Facts About Military Spending That Will Blow Your Mind - Business Insider

and Medicare

$60 Billion Medicare Funds Improperly Paid, Report Finds

Medicare Reports Fraud And Waste Grew In 2013 After Years Of Decline

How Medicare Wastes Almost $50 Billion a Year

are run very well by the government as is fire and police departments and highways locally

Plenty of firefighters, but where are the fires? - The Boston Globe

Brutality_by_Wayne_Tilcock_slash_Enterprise_photo.jpg

militarizedpolice.JPG

Collapsing Obamacare co-ops signal big trouble to come
Collapsing Obamacare co-ops signal big trouble to come.

The solution to this isn’t more government intervention and cost masking, but the elimination of government rationing and reform based on free market principles. At the very least, it’s one option that the federal government has yet to try.
Every once in a while, the lickspittle lapdog liberal media brings the TRUTH to the readers. But the Sociopath in the Rainbow House, for that would mean he was WRONG.

Single payer my ass.

ROFL! You have to be an idiot to believe that. Nothing could be more wasteful than the U.S. military. Just last night they had a story on about a $15 million dollar warehouse the just finished building in Afghanistan. Not only was it way more expensive than it needed to be, but it was finished two years after all the troops left.

Anyone who watches the news should know that the VA kills people all the time.

Fire and police departments are also enormously more expensive than they need to be. When you give someone a 100% lifetime pension after working only 20 years, his pension ends up costing more than they paid him in salary.

Single payer my ass.
Let me give you some quotes that comes out of the mouths of liberals all the time.
Why does a toilet seat cost the military $1,200?
We spend billions of dollars in military spending to pad the pockets of the special interest groups that have ties with the Republicans?
Didn't you know about the medicare Donut Hole? Funny how when liberals TRY to make their argument, they end up tripping over their own words, that come back and bite them in their asses? The punk, must be one of those who live in their parents basement, getting FREE healthcare while under 26 and gets welfare, so he doesn't have to WORK, you know in Obummers roaring economy. Get off the koolaid man, it is time to wake up.
$4 trillion needed to fix U.S. roads by 2020
Even though his health-care website is still in need of dire repair, President Obama was in the port of New Orleans earlier this month talking about repairing a much bigger problem: the nation's aging highways, bridges and ports. Saying that 1 in 9 bridges are structurally deficient and more than 40 percent of major highways are congested, Obama repeated his call for major infrastructure investment, but it's unclear how or if that will happen.
Did you know that 1 trillion dollars didn't go to shovel ready jobs, that weren't really shovel ready?

Jesus calm down. Every Republican candidate except maybe Rand Paul thinks we are spending way too little on the military.

Single payer system may work in smaller countries and has been tried in some states.
What you are in favor though of is :
1) Destroying 1,400 companies that PAY $100 billion a year in taxes (you prepared to pick up the slack?) and 450,000 people become unemployed with 99 weeks
of payments at $400/week or $18 billion in unemployment checks?
2) And I am more experience in dealing with federal government health care administration then ANYONE on this board and believe me are you in favor
of a program that forces hospitals to charge $10/aspirin? This happens because of Medicare. Again almost all of you have very very limited knowledge of
how health care finances work and yet you favor a "single payer"????
Unbelievable how grossly NAIVE people like you are!

Single payer my ass.

I'm sure the Joint Chiefs and those that are serving would argue that point with you.

As for Medicaid. Those liking it are those who are receiving it.

Local government isn't the Federal Government.

Single payer my ass.

Single payer my ass.
Feel free to leave when it happens then. :) Our tax dollars should be used ON US not foreign countries,not war toys,not for feeding parasites and their 10 kids.

Our tax dollars shouldn't be used to babysit the freeloaders in the US either.

Single payer my ass.

Single payer my ass.

Our tax dollars shouldn't be used to babysit the freeloaders in the US either.
I agree I said that. Tax dollars should be used for you and me and our healthcare,education,and infrastructure. Period.

Forum List

Back