🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh goody, tens of thousands in Kentucky to lose their health care. Thanks GOP!

Yes, you are one of the idiots who believe only healthy people should be insured.
It seems you don't understand of what it means to be 'insured'. or what insurance really is. We insure ourselves against the risk of something bad happening. We don't get insurance after something bad has happened to get out of paying for it. Would you demand that automobile insurers sell you a policy, and cover your pre-existing damages, for a car that's already damaged? Should you be able to buy fire insurance for a house that's already on fire?

ACA is trying to convert insurance into a social welfare program. Bizarrely, it's a social welfare program run for profit by private corporations, but enlisting government to force "customers" to participate. It's truly twisted and I can't believe liberals don't see this.

No, you don't seem to get it. When an insurance company sells you flood insurance, they should not be able to cancel your policy when they know a flood is headed your way.

[

The whole point behind the mandate that you must have insurance is so that everyone is included in the pool and that someone can't just get insurance when they get sick. Secondly, insurance companies have a bad track record of forcing sick people out of their insurance if they believe they were becoming too expensive. This actually happened to me as I had insurance for my entire life, but when I moved to another state I was denied insurance due to my pre-existing condition, which btw was no fault of my own as it was genetic.

The whole idea of the mandate was to force people to provide the funding for the filthy subsidies to the welfare queens that are too sorry to pay their own bills.

If you don't like the insurance policy that you had (pre Obamacare) then you always had the option of switching to another. We absolutely don't need the government telling the insurance companies how to run their business.

The Left is bad about putting out false info about the insurance. For instance, a good portion of employer provided health insurance payouts were funded by the companies. All the insurance companies do was to administer the program and pass the cost onto the employer. That is why pre existing conditions are usually covered in employer provided insurance.

Your pre existing problems are your concern, not mine. You should have no right to cause my insurance cost to be elevated to fix your problems. You are not entitled to health care simply because you are alive.

The lowest cost and the best health care will always come from a free market with minimal government interference. All government interference does is elevate cost and reduce quality, just like in every other commodity.

The government is never our friend. It is usually our enemy.

You suffer from dipshititis. My pre-existing condition was not pre-existing when I first purchased insurance. Based on what you want, anyone who becomes sick should have their policies cancelled. What kind of dipshit are you anyway?

I believe that eventually we will adopt single payer. It may take decades but it will happen because health insurance companies are becoming middlemen between government (and the customer) and healthcare providers. Insurance companies are adding very little value to healthcare while sucking off billions in overhead and profits. The major difference in the plans are premium, deductible, yearly out of pocket maximums, and co-pays or coinsurance. Coverage varies very little from plan to plan. Insurance companies do have networks of contracted health insurance providers and it's true that contract rates are much lower than the individual prices. However, those contract rates are usually very close to Medicare rates.

Then why in the world do you support ACA?
For two reasons:
First it has increased the number of people covered by insurance by removing the price barrier for the poor and it has removed the pre-existing condition barrier for everyone.
Secondly, it has reduced the insurance companies to nothing more than middlemen collecting money from the government and customers to pay claims dictated by federal requirements. Eventually congress and the public will see that these middlemen who are sucking billions from the healthcare system are unnecessary.
1.st the same amount of people who DIDNT want healthcare are now FORCED to purchase it or be fined by the IRS.
2. At one time the EVIL healthcare companies were trying to keep costs down to the purchaser, so those who were on the coverage could keep their doctors and hospitals. Today, many who could afford it(you know save $2,500) now cant.
3. Libtards are STUPID, just ask Jonathan Gruber. ObamaCare architect Gruber at it again
Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically call it the stupidity of the LIBERAL American voter, or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical in getting the thing to pass, and, you know, it's the second best argument.
Now those healthcare companies are raking in the money, because they have clients FORCED to pay them or IRS penalties. I bet those companies are donating to those liberal campaigns to keep the money coming.

[

You suffer from dipshititis. My pre-existing condition was not pre-existing when I first purchased insurance. Based on what you want, anyone who becomes sick should have their policies cancelled. What kind of dipshit are you anyway?

If you didn't have a pre-existing condition that was going to cause the insurance pool to pay your bills for you when you did not contribute then you should not have had a problem getting insurance. You are probably very confused about insurance.

Pre Obamacare if you couldn't get health care insurance then it was because your were too sorry to make enough money to pay for it, you were asking for something for nothing or you were simply doing it wrong. What was your problem?

Dipshits are greedy people like you that think you are entitled to have somebody else pay your bills simply because you are alive,

If Bevin reverses the Medicaid expansion and dismantles Kynect, Kentuckians will get what they deserve.

I have not an ounce of sympathy for people who vote against their own interests.

Selfish people turn you on?

If Bevin reverses the Medicaid expansion and dismantles Kynect, Kentuckians will get what they deserve.

I have not an ounce of sympathy for people who vote against their own interests.

just love it when someone calls me selfish, when I would like to have MY money used for MY healthcare and my family and not those crossing the border by the millions who have their own healthcare, welfare and other charity from their OWN country, that if we crossed over there, we would be shown the same? Liberals are always willing to share other peoples money but not their own, as they are the cheapest sons of bitches ever known. No go play in a busy intersection and lower the CO2 footprint(causing GW) by 1 making the World 1 person safer.

just love it when someone calls me selfish, when I would like to have MY money used for MY healthcare and my family and not those crossing the border by the millions who have their own healthcare, welfare and other charity from their OWN country, that if we crossed over there, we would be shown the same? Liberals are always willing to share other peoples money but not their own, as they are the cheapest sons of bitches ever known. No go play in a busy intersection and lower the CO2 footprint(causing GW) by 1 making the World 1 person safer.

OK, you're selfish, na na na na na na.......

No one called you selfish. BUT voting in your self interest in disrgrads to what is actually good for the country, that is selfish.

No one called you selfish. BUT voting in your self interest in disrgrads to what is actually good for the country, that is selfish.
Yeah, how is that Hope and Change working out for you? The fundamental transformation? The redistribution of wealth? Those were really good for the Liberal elite special interest groups, but seems to me that the RICH is definitely RICHER, and the most in poverty ever under YOUR liberal dictator. Like I said, I have a family I have to take care of, not million of illegals who have crossed the border DEMANDING what is mine, should be give to them. Good for the country? Yeah about 30 million liberals at the bottom of the sea, that would be good for the country.

Eventually congress and the public will see that these middlemen who are sucking billions from the healthcare system are unnecessary.

The cruel irony of ACA is that it punishes the people who see that already.

Yes, you are one of the idiots who believe only healthy people should be insured.
It seems you don't understand of what it means to be 'insured'. or what insurance really is. We insure ourselves against the risk of something bad happening. We don't get insurance after something bad has happened to get out of paying for it. Would you demand that automobile insurers sell you a policy, and cover your pre-existing damages, for a car that's already damaged? Should you be able to buy fire insurance for a house that's already on fire?

ACA is trying to convert insurance into a social welfare program. Bizarrely, it's a social welfare program run for profit by private corporations, but enlisting government to force "customers" to participate. It's truly twisted and I can't believe liberals don't see this.

No, you don't seem to get it. When an insurance company sells you flood insurance, they should not be able to cancel your policy when they know a flood is headed your way.

I get that. And I totally agree. But that has nothing to do with the pre-existing conditions.

[

If you didn't have a pre-existing condition that was going to cause the insurance pool to pay your bills for you when you did not contribute then you should not have had a problem getting insurance. You are probably very confused about insurance.

Pre Obamacare if you couldn't get health care insurance then it was because your were too sorry to make enough money to pay for it, you were asking for something for nothing or you were simply doing it wrong. What was your problem?

Dipshits are greedy people like you that think you are entitled to have somebody else pay your bills simply because you are alive,

Hey Jackass, I had health insurance my entire life. When I moved out of state, I had to get insurance through a different company that denied me because I had a pre-existing condition. I could not keep my insurance from the state I lived in before you dumb fuck. HIPAA rules never included self-employed with private policies. The bottom line is that insurance companies will do whatever they can to not cover anyone who might be a risk. Maybe you should brush up on your education when it comes to health insurance because you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

If you had a business, that required large amounts of cash to be in your possession and it had to be transferred to banks on a daily schedule, would you hire someone that you knew was a pilferer of monies(embezzler) that just got out of prison?

[

Hey Jackass, I had health insurance my entire life. When I moved out of state, I had to get insurance through a different company that denied me because I had a pre-existing condition. I could not keep my insurance from the state I lived in before you dumb fuck. HIPAA rules never included self-employed with private policies. The bottom line is that insurance companies will do whatever they can to not cover anyone who might be a risk. Maybe you should brush up on your education when it comes to health insurance because you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
Usually those who don't know the difference between their asses and a hole in the ground, are LIBERALS.

th.jpg thN91WVGHO.jpg

[

The selfish pricks are the ones that demand that somebody else pays their bills for them. You know, like Obama's welfare queens that get the Obamacare subsidies.

[

Hey Jackass, I had health insurance my entire life. When I moved out of state, I had to get insurance through a different company that denied me because I had a pre-existing condition.

Then it looks like you were going to have to be self insured. Life sucks, don't it?

However, that is no reason for your problems to affect my health care, is it?

Your greed is what gets shitheads like Obama elected that fucks it up for everybody else.

You are not entitled to jackshit simply because you are alive.

I could not keep my insurance from the state I lived in before you dumb fuck. .

You can thank the Democrats for that. They hate the idea of a free market in health care that crosses state lines because they want to protect their high cost plans in the commie states.

[

Hey Jackass, I had health insurance my entire life. When I moved out of state, I had to get insurance through a different company that denied me because I had a pre-existing condition.

Then it looks like you were going to have to be self insured. Life sucks, don't it?

However, that is no reason for your problems to affect my health care, is it?

Your greed is what gets shitheads like Obama elected that fucks it up for everybody else.

You are not entitled to jackshit simply because you are alive.

I could not keep my insurance from the state I lived in before you dumb fuck. .

You can thank the Democrats for that. They hate the idea of a free market in health care that crosses state lines because they want to protect their high cost plans in the commie states.
The ACA does not limit insurance companies ability to operate across state lines. In fact, it explicitly authorizes states to form compacts with other states which would allow interstate operation. The real problem to operating across states lines is the states. The variations in state laws regulations in regard to local presence in the state, reserves, coverage requirement, and marketing restrictions vary extensively from state to state. There are only 4 or 5 states that have changes their laws and regulation to make it legal to buy health insurance out of state.

Last edited:
[

The ACA does not limit insurance companies ability to operate across state lines. In fact, it explicitly authorizes states to form compacts with other states which would allow interstate operation. The real problem to operating across states lines is the states. The variations in state laws regulations in regard to local presence in the state, reserves, coverage requirement, and marketing restrictions vary extensively from state to state. There are only 4 or 5 states that have changes their laws and regulation to make it legal to buy health insurance out of state.

Conservatives have been pushing to have open competition in health insurance across state lines but have been opposed by the Liberals in the Commie states to protect their highly regulated Moon Bat requirements.

Another example of how regulations screw up the free markets and people suffer.

The morons in this country elect big government idiots to office and then the big government idiots screws us with dumbass regulations like Obamacare and then the morons that elected the big government idiots complain about the consequences.

Obamacare is probably the worst law ever passed by Congress. It drives up the cost of health care for most Americans in exchange for providing health care insurance subsidies to the welfare queens who were getting better health care before the law was passed than most people in the world.

Screwing up the health care in America in order to provide an entitlement for the welfare queens was an element of his "fundamental change" that this Obama idiot promised us when he was elected.

[

Conservatives have been pushing to have open competition in health insurance across state lines but have been opposed by the Liberals in the Commie states to protect their highly regulated Moon Bat requirements.

The morons in this country elect big government idiots to office and then the big government idiots screws us with dumbass regulations like Obamacare and then the morons that elected the big government idiots complain about the consequences.

Obamacare is probably the worst law ever passed by Congress. It drives up the cost of health care for most Americans in exchange for providing health care insurance subsidies to the welfare queens who were getting better health care before the law was passed than most people in the world.

Screwing up the health care in America in order to provide an entitlement for the welfare queens was an element of his "fundamental change" that this Obama idiot promised us when he was elected.
However, the fact is that Obamacare does not preclude the purchase of insurance across state lines. It actually authorized states to form compacts with other states allowing out of state insurance sales which was a major part of the Republican healthcare plan. What Obamacare does not do is force states to change their laws so customers can buy insurance across state lines.

[

However, the fact is that Obamacare does not preclude the purchase of insurance across state lines. It actually authorized states to form compacts with other states allowing out of state insurance sales which was a major part of the Republican healthcare plan. What Obamacare does not do is force states to change their laws so customers can buy insurance across state lines.
Before ACA(unaffordable), people who didn't WANT healthcare insurance didn't HAVE to buy insurance. I wonder how the libs would feel if the Republican Congress enacted a law that ALL non felons HAD to purchase an AR-15, have it pass by the Republican Majority in the Senate with 51% of the vote, and then have President Trump sign the law, and the justices say it is only a tax and everyone MUST buy that rifle. Do you think the libtards would be howling about their freedoms?

Forum List

Back