🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oh it's the "holy" month of Ramadung! And Muslims are showing the world exactly how holy it is!

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Orlando, Istanbul, and now Bangladesh, I wonder how many innocent people will be slaughtered by this so called religion of piss I mean piece I mean peace just to prove how holy this Ramadung is.

They are, after all, following in their prophet Mohammad's footsteps. In other words they aren't doing anything that Mohammad himself did not do or recommend.

Oh hush there's a simple explanation. All they need is a psychiatrist.

ROFLMAO.

I'm reading more than 20 hostages taken. It's an upscale restaurant in an upscale area popular with British diplomats and foreigners.

Allahu Akbar was the shout of the day (what else)....eight gunmen ....... from the religion of piss.

the situation is fluid...

Oh hush there's a simple explanation. All they need is a psychiatrist.

ROFLMAO.

We're meant to hug them or something, Loretta Lynch said if we were only more friendly to them then they wouldn't feel SO upset that they need to blow us up or shoot us :rolleyes-41:

Hug a Jihadi, it's important :smoke:....um....but but but:oops-28: I forgot :eusa_doh:

Orlando, Istanbul, and now Bangladesh, I wonder how many innocent people will be slaughtered by this so called religion of piss I mean piece I mean peace just to prove how holy this Ramadung is.

They are, after all, following in their prophet Mohammad's footsteps. In other words they aren't doing anything that Mohammad himself did not do or recommend.
NEWSFLASH!!! You people are just as bad

It's claimed that throughout history, Islamic supremacy is responsible for killing 250,000,000 people.

Abu Muhammad al-Adnani, the spokesman for ISIS, released an audiotape in late May in which he called for attacks, saying,

"Ramadan, the month of conquest and jihad... make it a month of calamity everywhere for the non-believers."

That's how they celebrate their religion. Calling for a bloodbath everywhere!!

You can not make this up! :mad-61:

Muhammad said: "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'"

Year after year they slaughter innocents in the name of Islam during their holiest month.

I wonder where will they blow themselves up next...these savages

LAX? JFK? in Europe somewhere? where

It is going to be the 4th of July after all.

Forum List

Back