Oh My, America Is So in Play (Go Trump he's TURNED a RINO!)

As his numbers increase, even die hard RINO'S see the writing on the wall, and realize the old stigma about Republicans and Hispanics, along with blacks, is being eroded by THE DONALDS attitude, and TRUTHS!!!!

WSJ ^ | Peggy Noonan
Something is going on, some tectonic plates are moving in interesting ways. My friend Cesar works the deli counter at my neighborhood grocery store. He is Dominican, an immigrant, early 50s, and listens most mornings to a local Hispanic radio station, La Mega, on 97.9 FM. Their morning show is the popular “El Vacilón de la Mañana,” and after the first GOP debate, Cesar told me, they opened the lines to call-ins, asking listeners (mostly Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican) for their impressions. More than half called in to say they were for Mr. Trump. Their praise, Cesar told me a...

Yeah, Rush talked about her today pointing out how inside the establishment she is and how eye opening it was for her to actually talk to actual conservatives about the election.......the Rinos in the party have no clue.......she still doesn't have a clue, because if she did, she wouldn't have had to write this article.....

What this shows is that it's August/September 2015, still very much in the Silly Season, with few paying attention.

In October 2011 Herman Cain was the GOP frontrunner.

When the primaries begin, when rank and file everyday republicans start going to the polls, Trump will be done, if not gone before then.

So when is the DNC going to pull out all the black women Trump has been fucking, as they did with Herman Cain?.... Really want to see that happen!

I would like to see them try that with Trump.....it won't go their way...he will say all the women he had sex with were the most beautiful women in the world and that he loves all of them....and then he will say they love him to...Trump is not a Republican politician...he won't fold the minute the democrat press attacks him........

The other Republicans need to learn from him......we need fighters, not wafflers like Jeb.....Jeb tried to do a Trump on Anchor babies...then tried to "explain" the comment 3-4 different times, looking like a bigger fool each time....

Trump...."I'll just use Anchor Babies...." Classic.

What this shows is that it's August/September 2015, still very much in the Silly Season, with few paying attention.

When the primaries begin, when rank and file everyday republicans start going to the polls, Trump will be done, if not gone before then.

So when is the DNC going to pull out all the black women Trump has been fucking, as they did with Herman Cain?.... Really want to see that happen!

I would like to see them try that with Trump.....it won't go their way...he will say all the women he had sex with were the most beautiful women in the world and that he loves all of them....and then he will say they love him to...Trump is not a Republican politician...he won't fold the minute the democrat press attacks him........

The other Republicans need to learn from him......we need fighters, not wafflers like Jeb.....Jeb tried to do a Trump on Anchor babies...then tried to "explain" the comment 3-4 different times, looking like a bigger fool each time....

You should get a kick out of this....

I hate the taliban and anyone that wishes to act like them.

Anyone that wants to take this country back to the 18th century is the same creature as far as I am concerned...We're a civilized society that values education, science and innovation....If you don't then go to the middle east and ride a camel!

If being a true republican means that you want to defund infrastructure, science, education or exploration...Well, whats the difference??? We have our muslim brotherhood that values the same ****** Haitian shit.

Now, you know conservatives don't need 'links,' they'll just repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be 'true.'

Oh I know. I just like to watch Vegemite squirm. It's so easy -- one word, a question mark, sit back and watch.

Waiting! :321:

No, not 'waiting'. I already knew you don't have one.

"Watching"... "waiting". Know the difference.

Still waiting! OCDGirl! I see you refuse to answer my questions!

I don't see any "girls" here but you didn't ask a question. *I* did. And you completely bailed, trying to Pee Wee Herman your way out of it, because you don't have a link, because none exists, because you made it up. So ...you lose. And all you're doing by continuing to post in underscoring that failure. Again, that's ... FAILURE.

Do you have the IQ to understand, dear?

God bless you and imbeciles who make shit up they can't prove everywhere always!! :) :) :)

I don't like illegals either but my problem with them comes with their disrespect and their inability to maintain our society.

As his numbers increase, even die hard RINO'S see the writing on the wall, and realize the old stigma about Republicans and Hispanics, along with blacks, is being eroded by THE DONALDS attitude, and TRUTHS!!!!

WSJ ^ | Peggy Noonan
Something is going on, some tectonic plates are moving in interesting ways. My friend Cesar works the deli counter at my neighborhood grocery store. He is Dominican, an immigrant, early 50s, and listens most mornings to a local Hispanic radio station, La Mega, on 97.9 FM. Their morning show is the popular “El Vacilón de la Mañana,” and after the first GOP debate, Cesar told me, they opened the lines to call-ins, asking listeners (mostly Puerto Rican, Dominican, Mexican) for their impressions. More than half called in to say they were for Mr. Trump. Their praise, Cesar told me a...

Yeah, Rush talked about her today pointing out how inside the establishment she is and how eye opening it was for her to actually talk to actual conservatives about the election.......the Rinos in the party have no clue.......she still doesn't have a clue, because if she did, she wouldn't have had to write this article.....
It's you and other ridiculous extremists who have no clue.

Have you ever considered why you constitute such minority in the GOP, have you ever considered why a majority of republicans reject your agenda of ignorance and hate, and are you aware of the fact that a majority of Americans reject that agenda of ignorance and hate – they reject your opposition to privacy rights, your opposition to due process rights for immigrants, your opposition to immigration reform, your wrongheaded contempt for the Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment, and your opposition to the right of gay Americans to marry.

WSJ ^ | Peggy Noonan

Have you ever considered why you constitute such minority in the GOP, have you ever considered why a majority of republicans reject your agenda of ignorance and hate, and are you aware of the fact that a majority of Americans reject that agenda of ignorance and hate – they reject your opposition to privacy rights, your opposition to due process rights for immigrants, your opposition to immigration reform, your wrongheaded contempt for the Citizenship Clause of the 14th Amendment, and your opposition to the right of gay Americans to marry.

Clayton....you snuck out of your bedroom again after mommy and daddy put you down for night night time.....please, turn off the computer and go back to your room. You are up way past your bedtime. It is time for grown ups to discuss important things......

I don't like illegals either but my problem with them comes with their disrespect and their inability to maintain our society.

Republicans love immigrants, we love taking the best the world has to offer and making our country stronger with them....what we have a big freaking problem with....we have laws on how to come here legally, and millions of people are following those laws. We also have people sneaking into the country and then telling us we have to learn their language, and make exceptions to our laws for them. That is annoying as all hell.....try doing that in Mexico....and see which jail the Mexican government puts you in before they deport your ass.....

Now, you know conservatives don't need 'links,' they'll just repeat a lie often enough in the hope it's perceived to be 'true.'

Oh I know. I just like to watch Vegemite squirm. It's so easy -- one word, a question mark, sit back and watch.

I don't see any "girls" here but you didn't ask a question. *I* did. And you completely bailed, trying to Pee Wee Herman your way out of it, because you don't have a link, because none exists, because you made it up. So ...you lose. And all you're doing by continuing to post in underscoring that failure. Again, that's ... FAILURE.

God bless you and imbeciles who make shit up they can't prove everywhere always!! :) :) :)
I made what up, you silly little cun*? The women that came out and said they had affairs with cain?

Here's your LINKS, OCDGirl......

DNC pays women to say they had affairs with cain - Bing

Perhaps I should bring back some of your greatest hits like denying the KKK was a democrat organization, or NOT knowing Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, who didn't make news until 4 years after she was born, or perhaps your MILLION DOLLAR BET that you welched on, I have about a dozen more, if you want to start your bullshit again, Let's roll!

I made what up, you silly little cun*? The women that came out and said they had affairs with cain?

Do you see this happening to Ben Carson?

WSJ ^ | Peggy Noonan

What minority of the GOP, perhaps you need to NOT LIE when posting!

Gallup poll: Conservatives outnumber liberals - Tim Mak ...
www.politico.com/news/stories/0112/71385.html
Jan 12, 2012 · Self-identified conservatives make up 71 percent of the Republican Party ... to say "conservative". And yet the conservatives are very much more ...

Another imbecile chimes in.

Another imbecile chimes in.

I make note, you had NO COMEBACK that we conservatives make up 71% of the Republicans. You're a pathetic liar, why you even post is beyond me!

Do you see this happening to Ben Carson?

I don't see it happening with Carson...he seems above that sort of siliness....but time, and democrat opposition research will show us if this is true or not.

Perhaps I should bring back some of your greatest hits like denying the KKK was a democrat organization, or NOT knowing Hillary claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, who didn't make news until 4 years after she was born, or perhaps your MILLION DOLLAR BET that you welched on, I have about a dozen more, if you want to start your bullshit again, Let's roll!

Not only a loser -- a truly pathetic loser.

You linked to a SEARCH PAGE. Not a source.
Anyone can do a search. And when they do, they come up with what this page shows -- NOTHING.

Another counterfeit bullshit made-up pretend mythologicial liar point debunked. As CCJ noted, you actually think posting made-up crap over and over and over (and then linking to, of all things, a search page :rofl: )
actually makes a valid point. Soon to be followed I have no doubt by a Googly image meme generator.

Here loser, I got a link for your sorry ass: Vagisil is in Constant Wank Mode

Poster please. You're way outta your league.

Anyone can do a search. And when they do, they come up with what this page shows -- NOTHING.

Another counterfeit bullshit made-up pretend mythologicial liar point debunked. As CCJ noted, you actually think posting made-up crap over and over and over (and then linking to, of all things, a search page :rofl: )
actually makes a valid point. Soon to be followed I have no doubt by a Googly image meme generator.

You are so fucking funny...OCDGirl does what she does BEST.... OCD on the most ridiculous shit! ...So :ahole-1: do some research on those few million links for awhile! What a fucking putz!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

You are so fucking funny...OCDGirl does what she does BEST.... OCD on the most ridiculous shit! ...So :ahole-1: do some research on those few million links for awhile! What a fucking putz!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

So again --- you can't do it, you have nothing. Because you made it up, and now you're painted into a corner of your own petard. Trying to brush it off as "ridiculous shit". Which it is. So why did you make the claim in the first place?

Fucking loser.

Forum List

Back