Oh, no. Alleged photos coming out of the shooter being a pro communist.

Antifa are progressive shit stains... And he is part of them
Florida school shooting suspect wore Make America Great Again hat ...
Mirror Online: The intelligent tabloid. #madeuthink › News › US News › Parkland high school shooting
18 mins ago - The 19-year-old gunman googled 'what does Allahu Akbar mean?' and liked to wear 'extreme' patriotic shirts, according to a former classmate ... Suspected Florida school shooter Nicolas Cruz posed in a 'Make America Great Again' hat - the slogan popularised by US President Donald Trump.
nikolas-cruz-maga-hat.jpg

3. He Posted Photos of Guns & Knives on Instagram, Calling His Weapons an ‘Arsenal’ & Had a MAGA Hat on in His Profile Picture

A photo posted on Instagram by the suspect.

you stupid asses would believe this one that is such a conspiracy and TARDS prove how fkn stupid they are with shit like this. NOW THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CONSPIRACIES IDOTS LIKE YOU BELIEVE FULLY..........and it really is fake omfg. the irony.
Having read your posts over the past few months, I have come to the conclusion that either:
A) You are Sarah Palin.
B) You were Sarah Palins speech writer in 2016.

no really it's just your one of the brain deads who is indoctrinated and taught what to think, since you can't do it on your own and connect dots right in your face.

and for your information i'm fking with Tyronne because he does that to me.............

That is not even close to what the actual perpetrator looks like. :lol:

you stupid asses would believe this one that is such a conspiracy and TARDS prove how fkn stupid they are with shit like this. NOW THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CONSPIRACIES IDOTS LIKE YOU BELIEVE FULLY..........and it really is fake omfg. the irony.
How long before you and your ilk call this a False Flag?

She already has. It's the standard Alex Jones script. No one actually does anything bad. The government is behind every atrocity ever committed.

5mqv2Q.jpeg

ANTIFA is worried now, but of course this won't matter one bit if it is true. of course that could be a fake photo, so who knows?

Oh no, you tards failed again

Twitter
I suppose you missed the part where I acknowledged it may not be true in OP? Yeah? You did?

No really. I think you are really really intelligent. No, I do.

This is just a suggestion - but don't you think it would be smarter to wait and see, rather than frantically run to the boards to start a thread?

Then you wouldn't have to worry about being embarrassed, again and again.

5mqv2Q.jpeg

ANTIFA is worried now, but of course this won't matter one bit if it is true. of course that could be a fake photo, so who knows?

Twitter
I suppose you missed the part where I acknowledged it may not be true in OP? Yeah? You did?

This is just a suggestion - but don't you think it would be smarter to wait and see, rather than frantically run to the boards to start a thread?

Then you wouldn't have to worry about being embarrassed, again and again.
Look at the DocIsCommie trying to bury the fact that commies kill innocent people.

5mqv2Q.jpeg

Twitter

If it may not be true, why did you post it?
Cause i wanted to.

5mqv2Q.jpeg

LOL

You think Antifa worries because there are imbeciles who can’t tell the difference between...

5mqv2Q.jpeg

... and ...

_100043566_2517b58e-44aa-4850-aa28-eca574c6ca4a.jpg

... ??

5mqv2Q.jpeg

Twitter

Cause i wanted to.

Then don't get all bent out of shape when people point out you're a crank

5mqv2Q.jpeg

Twitter

Cause i wanted to.

Then don't get all bent out of shape when people point out you're a crank
You are about as sharp as a bowling ball. When I put alleged in the title and say the photo could be fake in the op, that means the only one between me and you posting bullshit in this thread is you.

Arent you a little embarrassed by your avatar? I would be if I were you.

5mqv2Q.jpeg

Twitter

Cause i wanted to.

Damn. That's actually a pretty good argument. :lol:

Forum List

Back