Oh, no. Alleged photos coming out of the shooter being a pro communist.

27972135_1933702323389479_5847323881766060223_n.jpg

Alleged photos coming out of the shooter being a pro communist
I don't care if he is a Communist or the Devil incarnate. I care that he shot and killed 17 people.

Sure you dont. If he'd been wearing a shirt with the Confederate flag on it you'd be screaming racist from the rooftops.
What does your speculation about what I may or may not say in a situation that did not occur have to do with what I did state I do in fact care about regarding what did occur?

Antifa are progressive shit stains... And he is part of them
Florida school shooting suspect wore Make America Great Again hat ...
Mirror Online: The intelligent tabloid. #madeuthink › News › US News › Parkland high school shooting
18 mins ago - The 19-year-old gunman googled 'what does Allahu Akbar mean?' and liked to wear 'extreme' patriotic shirts, according to a former classmate ... Suspected Florida school shooter Nicolas Cruz posed in a 'Make America Great Again' hat - the slogan popularised by US President Donald Trump.
nikolas-cruz-maga-hat.jpg

3. He Posted Photos of Guns & Knives on Instagram, Calling His Weapons an ‘Arsenal’ & Had a MAGA Hat on in His Profile Picture

A photo posted on Instagram by the suspect.

you stupid asses would believe this one that is such a conspiracy and TARDS prove how fkn stupid they are with shit like this. NOW THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CONSPIRACIES IDOTS LIKE YOU BELIEVE FULLY..........and it really is fake omfg. the irony.

Mirror Online: The intelligent tabloid. #madeuthink › News › US News › Parkland high school shooting
18 mins ago - The 19-year-old gunman googled 'what does Allahu Akbar mean?' and liked to wear 'extreme' patriotic shirts, according to a former classmate ... Suspected Florida school shooter Nicolas Cruz posed in a 'Make America Great Again' hat - the slogan popularised by US President Donald Trump.

3. He Posted Photos of Guns & Knives on Instagram, Calling His Weapons an ‘Arsenal’ & Had a MAGA Hat on in His Profile Picture

fake

Justin Gorham : "Is Nicolas Cruz, the Parkland, Flori…" - Tweet
Justin Gorham : "Is Nicolas Cruz, the Parkland, Flori…" - Tweet
Nicolas Cruz was MOCKING Islam (& using derogatory slurs) in the post Justin uses as “proof” of Cruz's Islamic extremism. Justin also conveniently forgot to tell his followers that Cruz is wearing a MAGA hat in his profile photo. · Twitter for iPhone · en .... @just10gorham Clearly a Trump supporter. Perhaps a friend of yours ...
He also has two pictures with U.S. Army hats on....and was arrested with an ROTC shirt on.

5mqv2Q.jpeg

ANTIFA is worried now, but of course this won't matter one bit if it is true. of course that could be a fake photo, so who knows?

Oh no, you tards failed again

Twitter

and you can validate that guy saying this isn't a leftist retard claiming the guy isn't that.

Where as Qanon investigators can tell the " REAL" Qanons post

Gus doesn't know chit as of yet.......

When and if one of my sources comes out with the same idea i'll believe GUS until then it might be someone like Jerome posting only " WHAT THEY THINK IS REAL" . lol

5mqv2Q.jpeg

ANTIFA is worried now, but of course this won't matter one bit if it is true. of course that could be a fake photo, so who knows?

Twitter

and you can validate that guy saying this isn't a leftist retard claiming the guy isn't that.

When and if one of my sources comes out with the same idea i'll believe GUS until then it might be someone like Jerome posting only " WHAT THEY THINK IS REAL" . lol

His picture is right here in this article, you paranoid fuck tard. It’s not him.

Florida Shooting: Nikolas Cruz Is Charged With 17 Counts of Murder

Twitter
Nikolas Cruz’s Instagram Profile Contains Trump MAGA Hat
cruz2-e1518671062126.jpg

fake
5mqv2Q.jpeg

Twitter

His picture is right here in this article, you paranoid fuck tard. It’s not him.

Florida Shooting: Nikolas Cruz Is Charged With 17 Counts of Murder

Yeah I will take it into consideration being the person is aware of the Qanon post...... we shall see you know lots of bs swirls when this crap happens.

you stupid asses would believe this one that is such a conspiracy and TARDS prove how fkn stupid they are with shit like this. NOW THIS IS ONE OF THOSE CONSPIRACIES IDOTS LIKE YOU BELIEVE FULLY..........and it really is fake omfg. the irony.
Having read your posts over the past few months, I have come to the conclusion that either:
A) You are Sarah Palin.
B) You were Sarah Palins speech writer in 2016.

How long before you and your ilk call this a False Flag?

Forum List

Back