Oh, Now I get it!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I was watching an old Star trek movie: First Contact about the Borg and I suddenly realized why we're getting these Duggar, Robertson and Graham threads and posts. The Progressive Collective assumes that we're like them, that we worship political "leaders" and take instructions from them. It's a classic case of projection.

The Prog Collective gets all their ideas from their leaders: Hillary, Obama and Soros and they get their news from Comedy Central. To the Prog Collective, when there's some obscure character in the news, the Progs think the character is sending out new marching orders.

images

"Duggar, Robertson, Graham"

320x240.jpg

I did not watch any Star Trek episode that did not have William Shatner in it, used to be that whey with movies,,,but I did try with Patrick, but he was just not Jewish enough to make it work...

I did not watch any Star Trek episode that did not have William Shatner in it, used to be that whey with movies,,,but I did try with Patrick, but he was just not Jewish enough to make it work...

Yeah, they needed Seth Rogen as Commander

I would just assume you watched all of Patrick's star trek episodes because he was a flaming gay??? Btw he is a great actor.

I would just assume you watched all of Patrick's star trek episodes because he was a flaming gay??? Btw he is a great actor.
And it seems as though he is ageless, he was in Dune before Star Trek..The Next Germination

That is an interesting observation. Servile, dependent bed wetters are drawn to cults of personality. Like a father figure of sorts, to tell them how to live, and provide all their needs. It's probably a psycological condition that can be diagnosed and medicated.

I suggest 500 grams of Tylenol PM and a litre of Jack Daniels.

I think the level of sickness can be measured by how often the left wing quotes their favorite president to quote, GWB.

"Servile, dependent bed wetters are drawn to cults of personality" is an excellent descriptor of almost all Tea Party types.

The reason topics about Duggar and others are popular is because they serve to remind the faux right wing tards that their side of the street is not exempt from perversion, corruption, and sickness as they seem to believe. It is just your basic nose rubbing in your own shit that needs cleaning up.

That's all. Simple, really.

"Servile, dependent bed wetters are drawn to cults of personality" is an excellent descriptor of almost all Tea Party types.
Understandably most are past the gray sector in life and on to the silver portion....

The reason topics about Duggar and others are popular is because they serve to remind the faux right wing tards that their side of the street is not exempt from perversion, corruption, and sickness as they seem to believe. It is just your basic nose rubbing in your own shit.

That's all. Simple, really.
Nothing better than a good old fashion dose of humility....

Oh. One more thing.

If the Duggar's weren't worshipped, why'd they have a popular TV show and why did so many right wing politicians want to have their picture taken with the pervert?

fmthkz.jpg

33aqv04.jpg

28r1m4j.jpg

ei1qmo.jpg

2lniqgg.jpg

2jcd8k9.png

One more strawman burned to cinders...

Poor Frank. He tries so hard.

By the way he's not gay you idiot.

Oh. One more thing.

If the Duggar's weren't worshipped, why'd they have a popular TV show and why did so many right wing politicians want to have their picture taken with the pervert?

fmthkz.jpg

33aqv04.jpg

28r1m4j.jpg

ei1qmo.jpg

2lniqgg.jpg

2jcd8k9.png

It's more likely that Josh Duggar asked them if he could have his picture taken with them. The Duggars had a popular TV show, so why would anyone ask a stupid question like why would politicians want to associate with popular television personalities. Why don't you ask questions like that about the Clintons? Why don't you ask why Slick wanted to associate with a pedophile?

news flash: Patrick is a flaming gay

news flash: Patrick is a flaming gay

God you are dumb, Patrick Stewart is happily married to a woman you moron.

Forum List

Back