Oh, Now I get it!

The reason topics about Duggar and others are popular is because they serve to remind the faux right wing tards that their side of the street is not exempt from perversion, corruption, and sickness as they seem to believe. It is just your basic nose rubbing in your own shit that needs cleaning up.

That's all. Simple, really.

Correct! There is so little of it on our side we forget there is some, no problem remembering on the left.

Oh. One more thing.

If the Duggar's weren't worshipped, why'd they have a popular TV show and why did so many right wing politicians want to have their picture taken with the pervert?

fmthkz.jpg

33aqv04.jpg

28r1m4j.jpg

ei1qmo.jpg

2lniqgg.jpg

2jcd8k9.png

Photo shop is so much fun

I did not watch any Star Trek episode that did not have William Shatner in it, used to be that whey with movies,,,but I did try with Patrick, but he was just not Jewish enough to make it work...
I would just assume you watched all of Patrick's star trek episodes because he was a flaming gay??? Btw he is a great actor.
Wut?

The captain is a fucking queer?

Isn't sad that we can no longer just say "he is happily married?" Now we have to specify the sex of his spouse.

Uh, no.

Especially when the very subject is the man's sexual orientation. Your comment is like saying "Isn't it sad that in order to talk about a person's race you have to specify his race?"

That's the whole point, numskull, because formerly being married meant you were heterosexual. Marriage is now a joke.

Isn't sad that we can no longer just say "he is happily married?" Now we have to specify the sex of his spouse.

Uh, no.

Especially when the very subject is the man's sexual orientation. Your comment is like saying "Isn't it sad that in order to talk about a person's race you have to specify his race?"

That's the whole point, numskull, because formerly being married meant you were heterosexual. Marriage is now a joke.
Not at tax time...

Forum List

Back