Oh Oh....Another Rachel Dolezal?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Check out this tub of shit teaching elementary school in Floriduh....the black dude in the pic is supposedly her son....uh huh....sure enough...

Teacher suspended after saying she hates ‘white people,’ outing lesbian student

A Florida teacher who asked students about their sexuality, allegedly cursed at them, and told students she hates white people doesn’t understand why she’s serving a 15-day unpaid suspension.

“They’ve never even met with me and told me what I’ve done wrong,” Southside Middle School teacher Kelly Hendrix told Fox 30.

“I teach 165 kids this year. They pulled me out of the class because of one complaint. One complaint,” she said. “I love it. I love it. And now it’s over for me.”

School officials may not have met with Hendrix before imposing the suspension, but a report obtained by the news site reveals exactly why she’s on teacher time-out.

Hendrix.jpeg

Students quested as part of the district’s investigation told officials the teacher cursed at them, said she hates white people, and would use racially insensitive terms in class. Hendrix also reportedly asked students about their sexuality, used homophobic insults, and threatened to issue a failing grade if they reported her antics, the Orlando Sentinel reports.

Hendrix alleged asked a female student if she was gay, then fondly recalled a lesbian experience she encountered with another female teacher at the school. A male student also said Hendrix quested him about his sexuality, and Hendrix told Fox 30 she did it for his own good.

Teacher suspended after saying she hates white people outing lesbian student - EAGnews.org

• Banned
Our public schools are overflowing with these freaks. The schools are out for summer....I see no reason to reopen a single one of them in the fall until they're cleansed of leftist trash like this one.

Forum List

Back