Oh, OK. Now this explains the Fake news "Russians hacked the elections" meme

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
US Designates Election Infrastructure as 'Critical'

"Citing increasingly sophisticated cyber bad actors and an election infrastructure that's "vital to our national interests," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson announced Friday that he's designating U.S. election systems critical infrastructure, a move that provides more federal help for state and local governments to keep their election systems safe from tampering"

Now is all makes sense. The BS Russian hack story was a false flag to let HSA take over US elections.

Please close HSA!

And to allow Big Brother to seize complete control of the Internet. The 'Cyber Security' laws to come, will take more Americans' freedoms away. It's always in the name of 'Security.' Too bad most Americans still refuse to listen to some of our brilliant Founding Fathers...

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin.

Russians have gained more personal freedom and privacy in Russia, than we have here in the US. They keep moving Right, and Obama and Company have kept Marching Left towards Totalitarianism increasing the power of The State and crushing personal freedoms.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, even if it means you need to create the crisis!

Yup, Their new 'Cyber Security' laws will be used as weapons for controlling Americans more. Just like the Patriot Act and NDAA, the American People will roll over and allow Big Brother to do anything. It's all in the name of 'Safety.' Most Americans still don't get it. They're being manipulated into supporting giving up their Freedom & Liberty.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, even if it means you need to create the crisis!

Yup, Their new 'Cyber Security' laws will be used as weapons for controlling Americans more. Just like the Patriot Act and NDAA, the American People will roll over and allow Big Brother to do anything. It's all in the name of 'Safety.' Most Americans still don't get it. They're being manipulated into supporting giving up their Freedom & Liberty.

Every time I hear "it's for our safety" or "it's for the children" I have an overwhelming urge to run out and by vaseline.

:lol:

Because I know whatever is coming my way is going to hurt like hell.

Every time I hear "it's for our safety" or "it's for the children" I have an overwhelming urge to run out and by vaseline.

Shocking, most Americans continue buying into it. If you scare em enough, they'll go along with anything. Big Brother knows that very well. This 'Russian Hacking' meme will be used as a weapon against the American People. You can bet on that. A flood of 'Cyber Security' laws is on the way.

"Citing increasingly sophisticated cyber bad actors and an election infrastructure that's "vital to our national interests," Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson announced Friday that he's designating U.S. election systems critical infrastructure, a move that provides more federal help for state and local governments to keep their election systems safe from tampering"

Now is all makes sense. The BS Russian hack story was a false flag to let HSA take over US elections.

Please close HSA!
You tards are the ones who claimed millions of illegal Mexicans voted in our election.

Trump and you Chumps whined and whined and whined and whined and whined, "This election is rigged!"

Add rigged elections to Hillarys resume

So there you go.

Says the tard who posted this:

Actually came across a great article with a link to the movie "I voted" that can be viewed on line.. Really unnerving though. It's a bipartisan look explaining how easy it could be to rigg an election.

Why Trump May Be Absolutely Right That Election Could Be Rigged
by Chris White | 10:20 am, October 18th, 2016

Why Trump May Be Absolutely Right That Election Could Be Rigged

300ta2x.jpg

Russians have gained more personal freedom and privacy in Russia, than we have here in the US.

Can you please share with us the method by which you've arrived at such ridiculous conclusion?

What the fuck do you know about personal freedom in Russia?

Just because they failed doesn't necessarily mean the attempt wasn't being made.

The media and polling was being slanted to favor Hillary. Even as that was, there was no call to have the DHS completely take over elections.

Please close HSA!
You tards are the ones who claimed millions of illegal Mexicans voted in our election.

Trump and you Chumps whined and whined and whined and whined and whined, "This election is rigged!"

Add rigged elections to Hillarys resume

So there you go.

Jake, if you have nothing to add, please be quiet

Forum List

Back