Oh Please DNC, DO IT!!

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I can think of nothing better for the nation, for the DNC to do this...Nothing could show off the principle-free situational ethos of the Uniparty™ in high relief, than the nomination of the sleazy Vitalis-soaked opportunist, whom the democrats couldn't heap enough hatred upon a mere 12 years ago....

Do it!

But there’s something the Democrats can do that would not just put a lump in people’s throats with its appeal to stop-Donald-Trump-at-all-costs unity, but with its originality and sense of sacrifice. So here’s my pitch to the writers’ room: The Democratic Party should pick a Republican.

At their convention next month, the Democrats should nominate Mitt Romney.

Last edited:
I can think of nothing better for the nation for the DNC to do this...Nothing could show off the principle-free situational ethos of the Uniparty™ in high relief, than the nomination of the sleazy Vitalis-soaked opportunist, whom the democrats couldn't heap enough hatred upon a mere 12 years ago....

Do it!

But there’s something the Democrats can do that would not just put a lump in people’s throats with its appeal to stop-Donald-Trump-at-all-costs unity, but with its originality and sense of sacrifice. So here’s my pitch to the writers’ room: The Democratic Party should pick a Republican.

You really need to stop waxing the carrot here. Damn thing must look like its been through a cheese grater by now. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I can think of nothing better for the nation for the DNC to do this...Nothing could show off the principle-free situational ethos of the Uniparty™ in high relief, than the nomination of the sleazy Vitalis-soaked opportunist, whom the democrats couldn't heap enough hatred upon a mere 12 years ago....

Do it!

The DNC would kill it behind a Romney / Liz Cheney ticket

Do it!

Don't give 'em any ides, damn! That would for sure pull votes away from Trump.

Every exposed Mormon in GOVT seems to be a complicit full-blown Deep State turncoat criminal. Look into that Judge Thompson in AZ or the AZ Senate & REPs. Thompson added huge delays and did nothing about AZ voter fraud, in particular Signature review caught on camera. Bottom line, mormons cant be trusted! Like muslims…..all for the Church, not for regular Citizens.

I can think of nothing better for the nation, for the DNC to do this...Nothing could show off the principle-free situational ethos of the Uniparty™ in high relief, than the nomination of the sleazy Vitalis-soaked opportunist, whom the democrats couldn't heap enough hatred upon a mere 12 years ago....

Do it!

Actually they should pick Liz Cheney.

Do it!

Actually they should pick Liz Cheney.
Hillary/Romney or Romney/Hillary ticket?

Well, if it's Romney/Hillary, you know what's gonna happen..

Do it!

1000002511.png

1000002507.gif

1000002510.png

Hillary/Romney or Romney/Hillary ticket?

Well, if it's Romney/Hillary, you know what's gonna happen..
It would have to be Romney/Hillary. Can you imagine being the top of the ticket and going down for the rest of history as being the person who lost to Trump twice?

Do it!

LOL, Romney Vs Trump...........

Every exposed Mormon in GOVT seems to be a complicit full-blown Deep State turncoat criminal. Look into that Judge Thompson in AZ or the AZ Senate & REPs. Thompson added huge delays and did nothing about AZ voter fraud, in particular Signature review caught on camera. Bottom line, mormons cant be trusted! Like muslims…..all for the Church, not for regular Citizens.

That's lazy on your part and I resent your comments.

The church teaches us to be active in politics (but it does not say which ones) and the issues in AZ were more complex than you might know. Utah is one of the most conservative states EVER. And there is a reason. It's about the fact that we believe the Constitution was actually an inspired document. You won't find that kind of general devotion in many other places. And what has church got to do with corruption in politics. How would the church benefit from voter fraud. It is not viewed as an ally by the left.

Saying mormons can't be trusted is akin to racism.

And after inauguration, it'd be Hillary/_______

:aargh: Romney might would get a sudden bout of depression and commit suicide with 2 shots to the back of his head.. ;)
LOL. The Clintons sure were the closest thing to organized crime we have had in a very long time but, give Biden & Co some credit, they're trying to catch up.

Forum List

Back