OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

GmNc5Wr.jpg

View attachment 268912
Fake picture, moron dupe.

But Real Friends, swampy.

The problem is no matter which republican he accuses the ah's here will cry lie lie he's a pervert ,how can you believe him? ,,And all that could be said then is you made a pervert Trump, president
Why would we do that? I give two shits who, why do you? Why are you all protecting a possible pedophile Clinton? I swear you all really have no actual morals
Your lack of honesty, and your inability to challenge facts on the ground, shows the rest of us what a real loser looks like. You call a Trump Toad out on his or her lies, they get caught. Call them out on the facts and they are nothing but ignorant Toads carrying water for an illegal president. How fuckin sick is that people?

Illegal president? Boy, am I glad we don't have that, because that would be bad.
How much worse do you want it ? You must be into pain

I'm still chuckling at the "illegal president" comment. Surely you jest. If Hillary was trying to act like she was president, nite THAT would be an illegal president.
If you've got the balls to lock horns with a proven illegal election, I'm here any time for you; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...lations/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0247e9141920

Cambridge Analytica bosses were secretly filmed boasting about how they helped Trump win the US election

This is absolute hogwash. Several polling stations in my area of Oakland were consolidated into one location - at a recreation center with a huge free parking lot. It was more efficient from a staffing and voting tallying perspective.

What he is saying is that leftists can’t figure out GPS, follow directions or read a map, then think they’re smarter than us who can

Why would we do that? I give two shits who, why do you? Why are you all protecting a possible pedophile Clinton? I swear you all really have no actual morals
Illegal president? Boy, am I glad we don't have that, because that would be bad.

I'm still chuckling at the "illegal president" comment. Surely you jest. If Hillary was trying to act like she was president, nite THAT would be an illegal president.
If you've got the balls to lock horns with a proven illegal election, I'm here any time for you; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...lations/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0247e9141920

Cambridge Analytica bosses were secretly filmed boasting about how they helped Trump win the US election

This is absolute hogwash. Several polling stations in my area of Oakland were consolidated into one location - at a recreation center with a huge free parking lot. It was more efficient from a staffing and voting tallying perspective.

What he is saying is that leftists can’t figure out GPS

Don't their ObabblePhones have Google Maps?

I am surprised no one is saying the obvious.... just because someone went to his island, doesn't mean they went there to have sex with minors. How many people went to his island? I am going to bet a LOT. And probably 95% of them engaged in no wrong.
As well as that list of people will contain many politicians.

IMO - he doesn't deserve the plea deal. Trafficking minors for prostitution carries heavy punishment. He needs to go to prison for what he did. For real this time.
This isn't even a question of people going to his island....it's a question of people riding in his plane to other places.

They don’t know how to use it, just like they can’t figure out how to get IDs

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Russia Russia zip nadda and yet impeach 45 right? It must really be tough to look in a mirror for you, no honor honesty or dignity
Zip on Fox and Rush that is, brainwashed functional moron conspiracy Nut Job.
The word is consistent, you should look it up
2016 Democratic National Committee email leak
FollowFollowing

Wikipedia

Start date: June 2016

Feedback

Vox
Web results
How Russian hackers stole information from Democrats, in 3 simple diagrams

Jul 16, 2018 · After Trump complained about Clinton's servers, rather than admonish Russia's role in the hack, Putin ...

Washington Post
How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks

Jul 13, 2018 · The remarkable timing of the Russian attempt on Clinton's servers is just one of the new details revealed in ...
Washington Post
Analysis | Timeline: How Russian agents allegedly hacked the DNC and ...

Jul 13, 2018 · Timeline: How Russian agents allegedly hacked the DNC and Clinton's campaign ... that the hackers tried to access Clinton's personal server on July 27, ...
WUSA9.com › article › news
Russians Hack the DNC's Server: A Timeline | wusa9.com

Apr 18, 2019 · Special Counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report into Russian interference in the 2016 election chronicled the full picture of how a foreign entity infiltrated and puppeteered our electoral process. ... April 18, 2016 – GRU gains access to the Democratic National Committee (DNC ...

TechCrunch
Mueller report sheds new light on how the Russians hacked the DNC and the Clinton campaign

Apr 18, 2019 · The Mueller report contains new information about how the Russian government hacked documents and emails from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee . ... The GRU hackers also gained access to the email account of John Podesta, Clinton’s ...

Politico
What Mueller Knows About the DNC Hack—And Trump Doesn't

Jul 17, 2018 · The president's bizarre obsession with “the DNC server” defies logic or even a ... officers while revealing stunning details of Russia's hacking tradecraft.

CNN.com › 2016/12/26 › 2016-pre...
2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN - CNN.com

May 2, 2019 · (CNN) Here's a look at hacking incidents during the 2016 presidential campaign and Russian meddling in the election.

Wikipedia › wiki › 2016_Democrati...
2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of ..... 17); That the hacking of the DNC servers was performed by Romanian hackers ultimately controlled by Putin ...
Wikipedia
Democratic National Committee cyber attacks - Wikipedia

The Democratic National Committee cyber attacks took place in 2015 and 2016, in which computer hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee (DNC) ... These ...
The Guardian
Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search

Jul 13, 2018 · US indicts 12 Russians for hacking DNC emails during the 2016 election. Read more. An indictment filed by ...
That's too much info for the impaired.
You realized that eh? Explain how they transmitted the contents on a 10 g service? Do you know about throughput and data rates? Nope, if you did you’d know better than to think that actually happened! Hahaha hahaha
There you go with that audience of one crazy talk I mentioned. "Russians "TRIED". Does that ring a bell for you?

They can't use GPS when something isn't there dumb asses.

Listen to the white people at Berkeley, and then the black people in Harlem:

Bubba is counting on his MSM Praetorian Guard to protect him by attacking Trump.

The first responders are already hard at it.
it's a conspiracy of every respected law enforcement and journalist in the world!! LOL

Your assignment, obviously, is to wade into every and any scandal that touches a democrat and scream "Propaganda!", "Lies!", "Moron!", etc. And that's when you're sober. It goes downhill from there.

Classic diversionary tactics.
Rupert Murdoch and his ridiculous GOP propaganda machine along with Rush etc etc is the story of the last 30 years, along with the GOP being a lying total disgrace along with its dupes like you. And no there is no conspiracy against you. You are just ignorant masses misinformed, all to save the rich from paying their fair share, which you don't know about either LOL. Stupidest voters in the modern world....

Frankie, you are clearly hypoglycemic. Ask your mom for a few Hot Pockets before it's too late!
when you have your one brainwashed argument destroyed, here come the ridiculous insults. My mother died at 96 in 20 14, jackass.

Thanks! You solidified my argument that I made. It was never about ID. It's about suppression, not ID. That interview by the way was not in the south. There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Did the interviewer ask them who Kris Kobach is? Do they know what Crosscheck is?

You are a coward as we already knew, that explains your inability to address the real impediments and illegal maneuvers by the GOP in this last election. No where did anyone ask about Crosscheck, or about the 868 polls that were closed in the south in minority areas. See what they say when you ask black voters in the south about that hot shot. Got any you-tube videos on that?

Last edited:
it's a conspiracy of every respected law enforcement and journalist in the world!! LOL

Your assignment, obviously, is to wade into every and any scandal that touches a democrat and scream "Propaganda!", "Lies!", "Moron!", etc. And that's when you're sober. It goes downhill from there.

Classic diversionary tactics.
Rupert Murdoch and his ridiculous GOP propaganda machine along with Rush etc etc is the story of the last 30 years, along with the GOP being a lying total disgrace along with its dupes like you. And no there is no conspiracy against you. You are just ignorant masses misinformed, all to save the rich from paying their fair share, which you don't know about either LOL. Stupidest voters in the modern world....

Actually, the story of the last 30 years is the rise of the internet and how it is reshaping the world, but I wouldn't expect a propaganda believing political mini-dupe to know that, and you're not disappointing. Are you still sober? I ask because you're getting less coherent.
And how the right wing around the world uses it to spread misinformation and hate, Super Dupe. Sort of a repetition of the 30s chaos and militarism and fascism after THAT GOP corrupt World economic meltdown. always a catastrophe. Too bad you know nothing about anything except total garbage.

Oh, so you have heard of the internet there in the fever swamps.
Do you ever have any real arguments or brain cells evident? Right-wing crap is starting to overwhelm Google....

Thanks! You solidified my argument that I made.

I don't think you watched the entire piece, bub. If you did, you certainly did not GROK it.

Why can't you admit he's the biggest jack off ever to enter our WH BUT he's your jack off?
And he beat your piece of shit, there’s that
Thank't to dummies like you
I won, now I’m dumb? Hahaha hahaha stuff losers say
you and your friends and family the middle class and the working class and the poor have been losing for 35 years, dumbass dupe. Thanks for the worst economic inequality and upward mobility in our history and in any modern country.

LOL.......... is the truth too hard for you to swallow?????:dunno::04:
I will listen to law enforcement and journalists, not brainwashed functional morons parroting garbage propaganda....

I call shenanigans. All you do is parrot garbage propaganda, which makes you a brainwashed moron (although hardly functional).

Li

I don't think you watched the entire piece, bub. If you did, you certainly did not GROK it.

He's a leftist, they're dumb.

LOL.......... is the truth too hard for you to swallow?????:dunno::04:
I will listen to law enforcement and journalists, not brainwashed functional morons parroting garbage propaganda....

I call shenanigans. All you do is parrot garbage propaganda, which makes you a brainwashed moron (although hardly functional).
He also makes up shit. Like most leftists when they have nothing. Narcissistic losers that they are.

Oh I got it. Everything is fine and dandy in one place and not in another. Your interviewer and you forgot those gushy details that you are too much of a coward to address.

Forum List

Back