OH SHIT! Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5 Year Sentence

The first responders are already hard at it.
it's a conspiracy of every respected law enforcement and journalist in the world!! LOL

Your assignment, obviously, is to wade into every and any scandal that touches a democrat and scream "Propaganda!", "Lies!", "Moron!", etc. And that's when you're sober. It goes downhill from there.

Classic diversionary tactics.
Not at all. What is the proven diversion?

For starters, you attempting to further drag the discussion away from Bubba's pecadillos. Are you the NPC's sock, or just assigned to protect him?

Bubba has destroyed his own credibility in regards to sexual matters, so his word is worthless. It's going to be interesting.
With you nitwits everyones word is worthless except the AH trumps
No fking way, we read and argue evidence or lack there of! Did bill fly on the Epstein jet or not?

it's a conspiracy of every respected law enforcement and journalist in the world!! LOL

Your assignment, obviously, is to wade into every and any scandal that touches a democrat and scream "Propaganda!", "Lies!", "Moron!", etc. And that's when you're sober. It goes downhill from there.

For starters, you attempting to further drag the discussion away from Bubba's pecadillos. Are you the NPC's sock, or just assigned to protect him?

Bubba has destroyed his own credibility in regards to sexual matters, so his word is worthless. It's going to be interesting.
No fking way, we read and argue evidence or lack there of! Did bill fly on the Epstein jet or not?
With security

The first responders are already hard at it.

This is hilarious. Are you trying to make us believe that you actually take BILL CLINTON'S word about his sex life as truthful?

With security
Did you read their book?

Illegals are no more illegal than the countries the US invaded while taking over their governments, their resources, and their jobs. That is why we have a refugee crisis. Why are Trump voters so misinformed and stupid about this fact?A Century of U.S. Intervention Created the Immigration Crisis

You are a loon. But here's a thought! How about you try to illegally immigrate to Mexico...or Saudi Arabia...or North Korea...or China..or Australia...or Iran...or Russia...or Italy....and see how you are treated.
Your lack of honesty, and your inability to challenge facts on the ground, shows the rest of us what a real loser looks like. You call a Trump Toad out on his or her lies, they get caught. Call them out on the facts and they are nothing but ignorant Toads carrying water for an illegal president. How fuckin sick is that people?

Illegal president? Boy, am I glad we don't have that, because that would be bad.
It's bad.

Well, we don't have an illegal president, so there's that. I mean, it's not like we installed Hillary even though she was soundly defeated.

NPC Crowd Epstein.jpg

Rupert Murdoch and his ridiculous GOP propaganda machine along with Rush etc etc is the story of the last 30 years, along with the GOP being a lying total disgrace along with its dupes like you. And no there is no conspiracy against you. You are just ignorant masses misinformed, all to save the rich from paying their fair share, which you don't know about either LOL. Stupidest voters in the modern world....

Actually, the story of the last 30 years is the rise of the internet and how it is reshaping the world, but I wouldn't expect a propaganda believing political mini-dupe to know that, and you're not disappointing. Are you still sober? I ask because you're getting less coherent.
I understand the guy perfectly. Are you sober?

Oh, absolutely. Now, do you understand him perfectly because you're his sock or because you're assigned to protect him? And that doesn't let Bubba of the hook.
He does a perfect job of protecting himself. He doesn't need my help at all. And I've understood him from the beginning so there never was a "now I understand him." Lol! You Trump cultists are so far off the grid the straight jacket people are looking for the whole lot of you based on your gross ignorance, lying, insane remarks, wild flailing spaghetti up against the wall tactics with this thread that have zero relationship with reality. The other poster could take on your ilk with both hands tied behind his back and destroy the whole wad of you with these arguments you all have prepared for the mentally impaired. It's quite remarkable how far off the grid these Trump cultists have gotten.

They have nothing on Clinton or Trump, but the potential for evidence is stronger for Trump because he actually went to the party. Can you imagine this? Trump and Epstein are in a mansion with 28 under age girls over the weekend for a party. What could possibly go wrong? :auiqs.jpg: This is why Trump cultists are shitting their pants.
The problem is no matter which republican he accuses the ah's here will cry lie lie he's a pervert ,how can you believe him? ,,And all that could be said then is you made a pervert Trump, president
Why would we do that? I give two shits who, why do you? Why are you all protecting a possible pedophile Clinton? I swear you all really have no actual morals
You are a loon. But here's a thought! How about you try to illegally immigrate to Mexico...or Saudi Arabia...or North Korea...or China..or Australia...or Iran...or Russia...or Italy....and see how you are treated.
Your lack of honesty, and your inability to challenge facts on the ground, shows the rest of us what a real loser looks like. You call a Trump Toad out on his or her lies, they get caught. Call them out on the facts and they are nothing but ignorant Toads carrying water for an illegal president. How fuckin sick is that people?

Illegal president? Boy, am I glad we don't have that, because that would be bad.
How much worse do you want it ? You must be into pain

I'm still chuckling at the "illegal president" comment. Surely you jest. If Hillary was trying to act like she was president, nite THAT would be an illegal president.
If you've got the balls to lock horns with a proven illegal election, I'm here any time for you; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...lations/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0247e9141920

Cambridge Analytica bosses were secretly filmed boasting about how they helped Trump win the US election

Amazing. You managed to show politics in action. How does this relate to Bubba's problems, again?

and whatever you do don't listen to AP Reuters the BBC France 24 the hindustani * any newspaper not published by Rupert Murdoch. You are a brainwashed functional moron.
Why do you want to protect pedos? You’re a sick fk
I've got this thing about the truth following evidence and allowing law enforcement to do their job lol. All you have is garbage propaganda that has never gone anywhere in the real world, brainwashed functional moron. Trump and Clinton are innocent until proven guilty-at this point there isn't even any evidence against them LOL. Unlike the way you idiots and the GOP propaganda machine do things...
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Russia Russia zip nadda and yet impeach 45 right? It must really be tough to look in a mirror for you, no honor honesty or dignity
Zip on Fox and Rush that is, brainwashed functional moron conspiracy Nut Job.
The word is consistent, you should look it up
2016 Democratic National Committee email leak
FollowFollowing

Wikipedia

Start date: June 2016

Feedback

Vox
Web results
How Russian hackers stole information from Democrats, in 3 simple diagrams

Jul 16, 2018 · After Trump complained about Clinton's servers, rather than admonish Russia's role in the hack, Putin ...

Washington Post
How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks

Jul 13, 2018 · The remarkable timing of the Russian attempt on Clinton's servers is just one of the new details revealed in ...
Washington Post
Analysis | Timeline: How Russian agents allegedly hacked the DNC and ...

Jul 13, 2018 · Timeline: How Russian agents allegedly hacked the DNC and Clinton's campaign ... that the hackers tried to access Clinton's personal server on July 27, ...
WUSA9.com › article › news
Russians Hack the DNC's Server: A Timeline | wusa9.com

Apr 18, 2019 · Special Counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report into Russian interference in the 2016 election chronicled the full picture of how a foreign entity infiltrated and puppeteered our electoral process. ... April 18, 2016 – GRU gains access to the Democratic National Committee (DNC ...

TechCrunch
Mueller report sheds new light on how the Russians hacked the DNC and the Clinton campaign

Apr 18, 2019 · The Mueller report contains new information about how the Russian government hacked documents and emails from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee . ... The GRU hackers also gained access to the email account of John Podesta, Clinton’s ...

Politico
What Mueller Knows About the DNC Hack—And Trump Doesn't

Jul 17, 2018 · The president's bizarre obsession with “the DNC server” defies logic or even a ... officers while revealing stunning details of Russia's hacking tradecraft.

CNN.com › 2016/12/26 › 2016-pre...
2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN - CNN.com

May 2, 2019 · (CNN) Here's a look at hacking incidents during the 2016 presidential campaign and Russian meddling in the election.

Wikipedia › wiki › 2016_Democrati...
2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of ..... 17); That the hacking of the DNC servers was performed by Romanian hackers ultimately controlled by Putin ...
Wikipedia
Democratic National Committee cyber attacks - Wikipedia

The Democratic National Committee cyber attacks took place in 2015 and 2016, in which computer hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee (DNC) ... These ...
The Guardian
Russians tried to hack Clinton server on day Trump urged email search

Jul 13, 2018 · US indicts 12 Russians for hacking DNC emails during the 2016 election. Read more. An indictment filed by ...

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-11_19-11-4.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-11_19-11-4.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 15
  • upload_2019-7-11_19-11-4.png
    upload_2019-7-11_19-11-4.png
    279 bytes · Views: 15
    226 bytes · Views: 22
    226 bytes · Views: 16
    291 bytes · Views: 13
    200 bytes · Views: 15
  • upload_2019-7-11_19-11-4.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-11_19-11-4.jpeg
    412 bytes · Views: 19
    430 bytes · Views: 15
    280 bytes · Views: 12
    280 bytes · Views: 20
    196 bytes · Views: 21
The problem is no matter which republican he accuses the ah's here will cry lie lie he's a pervert ,how can you believe him? ,,And all that could be said then is you made a pervert Trump, president
Why would we do that? I give two shits who, why do you? Why are you all protecting a possible pedophile Clinton? I swear you all really have no actual morals

I'm still chuckling at the "illegal president" comment. Surely you jest. If Hillary was trying to act like she was president, nite THAT would be an illegal president.
If you've got the balls to lock horns with a proven illegal election, I'm here any time for you; The Election Was Stolen - Here’s How... - Greg Palast

There Are 868 Fewer Places to Vote in 2016 Because the Supreme Court Gutted the Voting Rights Act

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...lations/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0247e9141920

Cambridge Analytica bosses were secretly filmed boasting about how they helped Trump win the US election

Amazing. You managed to show politics in action. How does this relate to Bubba's problems, again?

You brought it up, now you swim in it hot shot.

They have nothing on Clinton or Trump, but the potential for evidence is stronger for Trump because he actually went to the party. Can you imagine this? Trump and Epstein are in a mansion with 28 under age girls over the weekend for a party. What could possibly go wrong? :auiqs.jpg: This is why Trump cultists are shitting their pants.

This is absolute hogwash. Several polling stations in my area of Oakland were consolidated into one location - at a recreation center with a huge free parking lot. It was more efficient from a staffing and voting tallying perspective.

Why do you want to protect pedos? You’re a sick fk
I've got this thing about the truth following evidence and allowing law enforcement to do their job lol. All you have is garbage propaganda that has never gone anywhere in the real world, brainwashed functional moron. Trump and Clinton are innocent until proven guilty-at this point there isn't even any evidence against them LOL. Unlike the way you idiots and the GOP propaganda machine do things...
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Russia Russia zip nadda and yet impeach 45 right? It must really be tough to look in a mirror for you, no honor honesty or dignity
FollowFollowing

Wikipedia

Feedback

Vox
Web results

Jul 16, 2018 · After Trump complained about Clinton's servers, rather than admonish Russia's role in the hack, Putin ...

Washington Post

Jul 13, 2018 · The remarkable timing of the Russian attempt on Clinton's servers is just one of the new details revealed in ...
Washington Post

Jul 13, 2018 · Timeline: How Russian agents allegedly hacked the DNC and Clinton's campaign ... that the hackers tried to access Clinton's personal server on July 27, ...

Apr 18, 2019 · Special Counsel Robert Mueller's redacted report into Russian interference in the 2016 election chronicled the full picture of how a foreign entity infiltrated and puppeteered our electoral process. ... April 18, 2016 – GRU gains access to the Democratic National Committee (DNC ...

TechCrunch
Mueller report sheds new light on how the Russians hacked the DNC and the Clinton campaign

Apr 18, 2019 · The Mueller report contains new information about how the Russian government hacked documents and emails from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee . ... The GRU hackers also gained access to the email account of John Podesta, Clinton’s ...

Politico

Jul 17, 2018 · The president's bizarre obsession with “the DNC server” defies logic or even a ... officers while revealing stunning details of Russia's hacking tradecraft.

May 2, 2019 · (CNN) Here's a look at hacking incidents during the 2016 presidential campaign and Russian meddling in the election.

The 2016 Democratic National Committee email leak is a collection of ..... 17); That the hacking of the DNC servers was performed by Romanian hackers ultimately controlled by Putin ...
Wikipedia

The Democratic National Committee cyber attacks took place in 2015 and 2016, in which computer hackers infiltrated the Democratic National Committee (DNC) ... These ...
The Guardian

Jul 13, 2018 · US indicts 12 Russians for hacking DNC emails during the 2016 election. Read more. An indictment filed by ...
That's too much info for the impaired.

Rupert Murdoch and his ridiculous GOP propaganda machine along with Rush etc etc is the story of the last 30 years, along with the GOP being a lying total disgrace along with its dupes like you. And no there is no conspiracy against you. You are just ignorant masses misinformed, all to save the rich from paying their fair share, which you don't know about either LOL. Stupidest voters in the modern world....

Actually, the story of the last 30 years is the rise of the internet and how it is reshaping the world, but I wouldn't expect a propaganda believing political mini-dupe to know that, and you're not disappointing. Are you still sober? I ask because you're getting less coherent.

Oh, absolutely. Now, do you understand him perfectly because you're his sock or because you're assigned to protect him? And that doesn't let Bubba of the hook.
He does a perfect job of protecting himself. He doesn't need my help at all. And I've understood him from the beginning so there never was a "now I understand him." Lol! You Trump cultists are so far off the grid the straight jacket people are looking for the whole lot of you based on your gross ignorance, lying, insane remarks, wild flailing spaghetti up against the wall tactics with this thread that have zero relationship with reality. The other poster could take on your ilk with both hands tied behind his back and destroy the whole wad of you with these arguments you all have prepared for the mentally impaired. It's quite remarkable how far off the grid these Trump cultists have gotten.

It's ready to think you've "destroyed" someone when all you can see is a mirror in front of your face. You're sounding more like his sock with every post, and you're not helping Bubba's case.

This is absolute hogwash. Several polling stations in my area of Oakland were consolidated into one location - at a recreation center with a huge free parking lot. It was more efficient from a staffing and voting tallying perspective.

You're an idiot because you do not know how to read. The polling places were in the deep south, not the south/midwest. Those polling places in the deep south were closed in minority areas. That's how the election was stolen.

It's ready to think you've "destroyed" someone when all you can see is a mirror in front of your face. You're sounding more like his sock with every post, and you
're not helping Bubba's case.
Try reality, ignoramus.
FollowFollowing

Wikipedia

Feedback

Vox
Web results

Washington Post

Washington Post

TechCrunch

Politico

Wikipedia

The Guardian

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-11_19-14-58.png
    upload_2019-7-11_19-14-58.png
    200 bytes · Views: 17
    291 bytes · Views: 17
    226 bytes · Views: 13
    226 bytes · Views: 13
  • upload_2019-7-11_19-14-58.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-11_19-14-58.jpeg
    412 bytes · Views: 20
    430 bytes · Views: 15
    280 bytes · Views: 13
    280 bytes · Views: 14
    196 bytes · Views: 16
  • upload_2019-7-11_19-14-58.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-11_19-14-58.jpeg
    3.4 KB · Views: 15
    279 bytes · Views: 16
FollowFollowing

Wikipedia

Feedback

Vox
Web results

Washington Post

Washington Post

TechCrunch

Politico

Wikipedia

The Guardian

That's too much info for the impaired.
You realized that eh? Explain how they transmitted the contents on a 10 g service? Do you know about throughput and data rates? Nope, if you did you’d know better than to think that actually happened! Hahaha hahaha

Forum List

Back