Oh shit. Transgender cheerleader shows footage showing she did not assault teammate as claimed.... She's suing for defamation

The fakest thing is the pictures of that "cheerleader."

View attachment 677077

She must have applied a filter, saved the image, and then applied a filter to that image, and so on. Unless there is a feature that runs a pic through the filter multiple times.

Libs, next time someone asks you to define the word "woman," just show this picture.

View attachment 677076
Holy shit

A video of feet is hardly evidence.
For all you know this was after it happened......FAIL.
It WAS after it happened. Listen to him talkin' bout "Bitch, I barely touched Karleigh." (near the end)

I guess he doesn't know his own strength.

That looks like a self-serving vid he made, after realizing that he's in trouble. He still couldn't help but be aggressive and profane toward a woman he assaulted.

It WAS after it happened. Listen to him talkin' bout "Bitch, I barely touched Karleigh." (near the end)

I guess he doesn't know his own strength.

That looks like a self-serving vid he made, after realizing that he's in trouble. He still couldn't help but be aggressive and profane toward a woman he assaulted.

Still doesn't prove anything.

A large muscular man walks around in a women's dorm after putting his hand on one of them earlier and asks, "what are you scared of?"

Seriously libs, this is what you want for women?
If he didn't choke her there's a winning lawsuit.

A New York Post story reported an alleged assault that a transgender girl hit a biological female, and choked her or whatever.
But the transgender has posted this footage showing no altercation:

Is this like the reverse Jussie Smollett case? Is this a hoax AGAINST a black person? It did this black transgender person crop the video to hide incriminating portions?

I don't know who's lying, but someone's lying here.
If longer footage from the school shows no altercation, the biological female and her dad are going to have to shell out lots and lots of dollars.

Why?

You think the jury will have sympathy for that dude?

He admitted in the second vid you posted that he "barely touched Karleigh." Any woman on the jury will know exactly what that means.

If he didn't choke her there's a winning lawsuit.
He better hope there was a hidden camera in - was it the locker room?

I think I know the answer, but it it really what you want for women that males can dress up and hang out with them in female dorms, putting their man hands on them, and cursing them after for being "scared?" That's what you want?

I'll be honest, I don't even care if he was rightfully or wrongfully accused.

Over the past 2 year trannies have pretty much made me dislike them as a whole. I'm not transphobic because im not afraid of them, I just don't like any of them. The few bad apples spoiled the bunch. 3 years ago I didn't pay them any attention, but now with the way they behave I wouldn't care if they all dropped dead right now. They wore out their welcome and now I just wish they would all go away.

Forum List

Back