Oh Wait, They're NOT Eating Cats?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
As I just said in another thread, are we NOW supposed to be swayed by facts about Haitians eating cats? After we locked down, socially distanced, covered our mugs for years, and had ourselves injected with God only knows what--and if we didn't we were going to kill grandma?

Your game.

Your rules.

You hate it now?

Me:

1726312759467.png

The MSM knows that the "cat-eating" issue is a very bad one for FKH so they are putting on a full court press to disprove it.

It could very well be FKH's Willie Horton issue.....I can just feel the single cat lady vote slipping away from her. ;)

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh yea….Trump really owns that cat eating issue

The MSM knows that the "cat-eating" issue is a very bad one for FKH so they are putting on a full court press to disprove it.

It could very well be FKH's Willie Horton issue.....I can just feel the single cat lady vote slipping away from her. ;)

And to think the most famous cat lady in the world just endorsed her. OOPS

You forget that the same guy yelling DOGS!!! at the debate was the guy standing right behind the guy giving Covid instructions daily on television.

Maybe if you are going to question things, you need to start with that guy?

As I just said in another thread, are we NOW supposed to be swayed by facts about Haitians eating cats? After we locked down, socially distanced, covered our mugs for years, and had ourselves injected with God only knows what--and if we didn't we were going to kill grandma?

Your game.

Your rules.

You hate it now?

Me:

View attachment 1011706

You'll love the neo Nazi Blood Tribe.

You forget that the same guy yelling DOGS!!! at the debate was the guy standing right behind the guy giving Covid instructions daily on television.

Maybe if you are going to question things, you need to start with that guy?

Oh. It was Trump who wanted to force Americans to get vx through their employers using some edict from OSHA?

That was Trump, not Biden?

It was Trump who said, "If you take these vaccines you're not going to get Covid"

That was Trump?

Oh. It was Trump who wanted to force Americans to get vx through their employers using some edict from OSHA?

That was Trump, not Biden?

It was Trump who said, "If you take these vaccines you're not going to get Covid"

That was Trump?

Trump said it was not coming to the U.S. and then stood right behind Fauci as he lied to us.

Trump said it was not coming to the U.S. and then stood right behind Fauci as he lied to us.

In the very beginning, when information was just coming out, yes. Not a great look. Biden TRIPLED DOWN and it went on and on and on, because liberals loved the pandemic. LOVED it

In the very beginning, when information was just coming out, yes. Not a great look. Biden TRIPLED DOWN and it went on and on and on, because liberals loved the pandemic. LOVED it

For the 6000th time. I'm not defending Biden.

Forum List

Back