Taylor Swift Effect on Football and Democrats

Explain how Republicans are “attacking women”? Pretty sure Riley Gaines would disagree with you.

All J.D. Vance does is attack the choices of women he disagrees with. Do you understand it's really none of his business whether a woman opts to have children or not?

All J.D. Vance does is attack the choices of women he disagrees with. Do you understand it's really none of his business whether a woman opts to have children or not?
He was speaking in hyperbole. Meaning childless cat ladies are telling others how they should live. Not sure why people are offended by this? We are all way too easily offended.

That's not what he argued. Why do you feel a need to lie for him?

Who wants to vote for a couple guys that routinely demean you?
That is what he meant. IMO.

Instead we should vote for the party that says being white means you’re inherently racist? Spare me

That is what he meant. IMO.

Stop it. He meant exactly what he said. We seem to get this all the time with Trump also.

"Well what he meant was..............."

Are neither Trump nor Vance capable of stating what they mean? They can only speak in nonsensical hyperbole?

Instead we should vote for the party that says being white means you’re inherently racist? Spare me

I'm not pushing the Democrats.

Stop it. He meant exactly what he said. We seem to get this all the time with Trump also.

"Well what he meant was..............."

Are neither Trump nor Vance capable of stating what they mean? They can only speak in nonsensical hyperbole?

I'm not pushing the Democrats.
I am not entitled to my opinion? Wow

I am not entitled to my opinion? Wow

LOL, your opinion seems to be what I said. Neither Trump nor Vance can speak in plain language as his supporters (you) always seem to feel you have to explain what they really meant.

Why can't they?

LOL, your opinion seems to be what I said. Neither Trump nor Vance can speak in plain language as his supporters (you) always seem to feel you have to explain what they really meant.

Why can't they?
They can and do. Again, people like yourself are easily offended. Just my opinion. 🤷‍♂️

Hillary didn't turn out the black or woman vote. She wasn't a great candidate. Kamala is. You know it. Let me remind you that if Taylor likes football, her fans like football. If she likes the Chiefs, they like the Chief. Is she likes Kamala...

After the pop star arrived at Arrowhead Stadium, Swifties across the world began to navigate their way through being a football fan, having to try and learn the confusing rules and numerous positions. But because of Swift, they were willing to do it.

And with that, it's brought the fan base along with many families closer together, as they bonded over this new passion for the sport that dominates conversations across the United States each week. And now those conversations are happening everywhere.

While there is a large group of people who are willing to sit in front of the television for hours every weekend, just watching players throw the ball and then hit each other over and over again, there are also many others who don't understand it.

But when Swift started doing it, people's opinions instantly changed. And they figured if she likes it....

“From the first game she went to I noticed how she had fun and enjoyed being at a game," Leidy Cardenas from Colombia said. "I said, 'There must be something interesting about watching a three-hour game if Taylor looks so excited about it?'"

As her relationship with Kelce continued to become more public, the number of viewers for each game grew.

Swifties refused to miss any opportunity to see the pop star. So every weekend, they tuned in for the games.

"Cut to today, I have watched all matches that the Chiefs have played, whether or not Taylor was in attendance. "I'm watching the Super Bowl because I felt a genuine kinship with the Kansas City football fans I met online who seemed to respect Taylor as an artist and more importantly as a human being.”

Republicans don't respect Taylor. Swifties will make you pay.

No better endorsement could get got.
FB_IMG_1723634627917.jpg

Her qualifications.

But she is less offended by a party who nominates a Supreme Court justice that refuses to define what a woman is?

1. I already noted she isn't planning on voting (D) but I could most certainly see the (R)'s pushing her that way.

2. She also understand that the statement was "I am not going to prejudge a case I have not heard yet".

You can go back and look, I've advocated for all justices to take that position.

You keep telling yourself that but the reality is as much as people might like Swift they are more focused on their own financial situation crime and security. If you and the other Democrats want to believe people barely getting by in this economy dealing with high crime and having illegals getting more help than are will just ignore all that and vote Kamala because Taylor said so might very well be in for a rude awakening.

Everyone I know except one who went to the Eras tour is a Republican.

All voting age.

Every one.

Donald Trump is a cult. Change our minds?

“I’m voting for @kamalaharris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them,” Swift wrote. “I think she is a steady-handed, gifted leader, and I believe we can accomplish so much more in this country if we are led by calm and not chaos.”
Swift signed off as “Childless Cat Lady,”
But when asked what policies of Harris she supports. She couldn't state one, that endorsement also got the swifties formed. Women who love Swift, but support Trump.

He was speaking in hyperbole. Meaning childless cat ladies are telling others how they should live. Not sure why people are offended by this? We are all way too easily offended.

The 21st century:

LOOK AT ME I'M A BAD BOSS BITCH

Yeah well maybe it's better to have kids than cats

OMG YOU HURT MY FEELINGS I'M TRIGGERED HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT

Pick a lane, ladies.

Not really, but let a republican do the same and the left crucifys them. But a democrat gets a pass.

They likely would but I would support their position. No candidate should be forced to pre-judge a case they haven't heard yet.

I've said this over and over concerning the abortion question. "As I have not heard the case, I can not state how I would rule".

1. I already noted she isn't planning on voting (D) but I could most certainly see the (R)'s pushing her that way.

2. She also understand that the statement was "I am not going to prejudge a case I have not heard yet".

You can go back and look, I've advocated for all justices to take that position.
The question wasn’t regarding any judicial decision.

Forum List

Back