Taylor Swift Effect on Football and Democrats

Swift’s claim to fame is writing songs about her bad decisions. She then endorses Kamala.

Which policies of Kamala does she and you identify with so strongly?
Trump's no better than Taylor Swift. He's a bad businessman. Shady, corrupt, tax cheat, doesn't pay contractors, hires illegals, fraud, omg.

Biden/Kamala/Democrats are more middle class policies. All the policies Biden passed helped middle class people. Biden has been the most FDR president since FDR. Lower drug costs for seniors, etc. Just got us out of Afghanistan. Stock market doing great, jobs, inflation going down, willing to fix the border with Republicans. Low unemployment.

Did you know blacks are doing better under Biden than they did under Trump? That was Trump's bullshit claim but the way he measured, Biden surpassed him. Let's continue on with what Biden's doing and not elect a mad man.

Kamala will be moderate not Extreme and weird like Trump. If she rattled Trump what will Putin do when they negotiate? We already know. He plays Trump like his fiddle.

What is interesting is that an overt Jew hater like you is using a Jew as your avatar. The hypocrisy is mind numbing
I love MJF and Howard Stern. I'm not a Jew hater you idiot. You're a jew who says anyone who disagrees with you about anything that makes me anti semetic.

Bibi Netenyahoo is a corrupt person. Like Bush or Trump. I do not support this leader. Israel should replace him. War criminal just like Putin and Bush.

Trump's no better than Taylor Swift. He's a bad businessman. Shady, corrupt, tax cheat, doesn't pay contractors, hires illegals, fraud, omg.

Biden/Kamala/Democrats are more middle class policies. All the policies Biden passed helped middle class people. Biden has been the most FDR president since FDR. Lower drug costs for seniors, etc. Just got us out of Afghanistan. Stock market doing great, jobs, inflation going down, willing to fix the border with Republicans. Low unemployment.

Did you know blacks are doing better under Biden than they did under Trump? That was Trump's bullshit claim but the way he measured, Biden surpassed him. Let's continue on with what Biden's doing and not elect a mad man.

Kamala will be moderate not Extreme and weird like Trump. If she rattled Trump what will Putin do when they negotiate? We already know. He plays Trump like his fiddle.
Hold on. Why did you make this about Trump?

Which policies helped middle class people as you call them? 22% cumulative inflation? Nope

Border disaster—nope

Who says drug costs are lower? Are you a senior?

Stock market was great under Trump too. 93% of shares are held by the top 10%. That’s not the middle class.

Blacks are doing better? Why are more and more voting for Trump. Nice lie.

Kamala is a moderate?

She is for mandatory gun buybacks
Open borders
Anti fossil fuels
She signed off on the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan
She signed off on funding Iran, who was broke.
Two global conflicts are in play because of Biden/Harris

You truly remain dumber than a pile of rocks

I love MJF and Howard Stern. I'm not a Jew hater you idiot. You're a jew who says anyone who disagrees with you about anything that makes me anti semetic.

Bibi Netenyahoo is a corrupt person. Like Bush or Trump. I do not support this leader. Israel should replace him. War criminal just like Putin and Bush.
Bibi was elected. He isn’t a dictator like Putin. Bush was horrible but he too was elected.

You have many posts about your dislike of Jews, calling them cheap and corrupt.

Hold on. Why did you make this about Trump?

Which policies helped middle class people as you call them? 22% cumulative inflation? Nope

Border disaster—nope

Who says drug costs are lower? Are you a senior?

Stock market was great under Trump too. 93% of shares are held by the top 10%. That’s not the middle class.

Blacks are doing better? Why are more and more voting for Trump. Nice lie.

Kamala is a moderate?

She is for mandatory gun buybacks
Open borders
Anti fossil fuels
She signed off on the botched withdrawal from Afghanistan
She signed off on funding Iran, who was broke.
Two global conflicts are in play because of Biden/Harris

You truly remain dumber than a pile of rocks

Since 1989 Democrat Presidents added 50 million jobs. Republicans 1

Wages have been increasing faster than inflation in the United States, and real wages are now higher than they were before the pandemic:

Finally, in the past quarter, real pay grew across all pay and inflation measures.

I like the direction we are headed.

Plus Trump's too old, JD's too weird and the Supreme Court is too right wingy for me.

Bibi was elected. He isn’t a dictator like Putin. Bush was horrible but he too was elected.

Bush was elected like Putin wins. And Bibi and his wife are corrupt so I would't put it past them to steal elections.

Oh yea I make fun of Jews for acting Jewy. So what? You're a snowflake. Doesn't mean I hate jews.

My mom used to say to ME. Son, I'll always love you. But I don't always like you. LOL.

When it comes down to it, I side with a corrupt Israel over the Middle East. Happy?

Since 1989 Democrat Presidents added 50 million jobs. Republicans 1

Wages have been increasing faster than inflation in the United States, and real wages are now higher than they were before the pandemic:

Finally, in the past quarter, real pay grew across all pay and inflation measures.

I like the direction we are headed.

Plus Trump's too old, JD's too weird and the Supreme Court is too right wingy for me.

Funny most of the country doesn’t like the direction we are headed. Especially with DEI and Wokism. Trump leads Harris in polls on economy and border security. Her only appeal is abortion. You lied about inflation, you lied about the market. You truly are dumber than a pile of rocks. Only an imbecile would like the direction we are headed in with open borders, hyper inflation and global conflicts. Your stupid post about job creation is pure Democrat propaganda. Not to mention that the party of Clinton is nothing like the party of “what is a woman”?

Right because people never watche football or KC before Swift showed up at the games. Maybe just maybe the fact KC are yearly Superbowl contenders might have more to do with this than Taylor does.

My wife wants to go to the Browns/Chiefs game.

She never had any interest in going before Swift got involved.

She never misses the Kelsey brothers podcast either.

Any young lady who (1) is old enough to vote, and (2) is a Taylor Swift fan, and (3) actually will vote, would vote for Harris anyway. It is a brain-dead person with no real life experience.

Definitely KH's "sweet spot" in the electorate.

I can't imagine a single vote being influenced by that hyperannuated teenager.

My wife wants to go to the Browns/Chiefs game.

She never had any interest in going before Swift got involved.

She never misses the Kelsey brothers podcast either.
It will be interesting how it unfolds when the two of them break up. My guess is your wife was never voting for Trump anyway.

It will be interesting how it unfolds when the two of them break up. My guess is your wife was never voting for Trump anyway.

Nor is she voting for Harris but the way Republicans continue to speak about women, I think they could push her in that direction. She voted GOP from 1984 to 2012.

Nor is she voting for Harris but the way Republicans continue to speak about women, I think they could push her in that direction. She voted GOP from 1984 to 2012.
Your post is nonsensical. Pretty sure Republicans aren’t the ones who can’t define what a woman is nor are they the ones who support men competing against women in physical sports. Taylor Swift is wealthy enough to vote Democrat. Most of us don’t have that luxury. I am glad she and you do.

Your post is nonsensical. Pretty sure Republicans aren’t the ones who can’t define what a woman is nor are they the ones who support men competing against women in physical sports. Taylor Swift is wealthy enough to vote Democrat. Most of us don’t have that luxury. I am glad she and you do.

I'm not voting Democrat and what I said makes perfect sense.

And what I love is it wasn't just a one and done endorsement. Most endorse then stay out of it after that. Taylor is campaigning

Taylor Swift Urges Fans To Vote, Thanks Travis Kelce As She Wins VMAs Top Prize​

The VMAs nabbed approximately 4.08 million viewers with the original telecast and two encore airings. That is up roughly 8% compared to last year's show, which pulled in 3.78 million viewers. The 2024 show represents the VMAs biggest audience in four years.
did you watch it?...

lower drugs for seniors?.....

Forum List

Back