Kamala Harris says that being a government employee, you can be stupid, because she doesnt feel you need a degree for certain jobs.

The Federal Government hires a lot of Veterans
They have a lengthy experience but not a degree

Limits the jobs they can qualify for

Opening more jobs to experience rather than degrees makes sense

MSN Which jobs would she cut the degree on, Federal Aviation Association? Or the Food and Drug Administration? How about the Department of Education? Just pick the people, right off the street, no education required, DEI instead of merit, the Marxists will kill you, one way or another.

Did you whine like a 3 year old when Trump put out an EO doing this same thing?

If the degree is in a field where there is a need for trained staff, yes. Studying electrical engineering, periodontics or proctology in the university makes sense. Borrowing hundreds of thousands for a degree in German polka or LGBTQ+ Studies is a waste. Plenty of people can dance a polka or work as a towel boy in an LGBTQ+ bathhouse without going to college at all.
Yet, an officer in the military sometimes has that type of degree.

Recent. See the earlier claim about people getting a degree in German Polka and then unable to defend that statement. That is a backhanded way of demeaning higher education.

Just the same as your next statement is.
Well, ask a stupid question....

I think that many Government Jobs don’t need an advanced degree.

Things like being a Reality TV host and appearing at a Professional Wrestling event are just as impressive

1726322511320.gif

I do....My wife saw it scores of times.....Lateral transfers into her .gov department, each black more unqualified than the one before.

They would get into trouble in their old department and instead of firing their sorry ass they would transfer them.
Or promote them. Look at our VP.

I agree that a college degree is not needed for certain jobs.

Even for some jobs that one would consider a 4 year degree necessary; I believe an apprenticeship would be a better alternative.
Most college degrees are overrated but companies still hire college educated folks over people without a college degree.

Most college degrees are overrated but companies still hire college educated folks over people without a college degree.
Because usually people who finish college prove that they can do a job. Just like a miliary veteran who completed his tour of duty, very reliable, while Maxist Democrat Protesters not so much.

Forum List

Back