Ohio governor Mike Dewine grilled by Fox & Friends on train derailment response: 'What are you waiting for?'/JD Vance films from local creek in area

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If the EPA says this water is clean they should come and take a drink

Last edited:
Norfolk will be there for a long time cleaning up. Have they went home and no one is doing anything? The lawsuits will last years.

To note, people do not drink out of streams. Are their water sources clean? I don't know but why not check that as opposed to a stream no one is going to drink from anyway?

Norfolk will be there for a long time cleaning up. Have they went home and no one is doing anything? The lawsuits will last years.

To note, people do not drink out of streams. Are their water sources clean? I don't know but why not check that as opposed to a stream no one is going to drink from anyway?
W. the RINO/NEO CON did not show up at New Orleans the next day after Katrina and was grilled for the rest of his Presidency. Jpe's administration seems to have a pattern. Ineptitude and issues that are over their heads. They excel in approving globalist rubber stamp legislation though. Anyone can see that is what Fetterman is. And his demonic wife.

If the EPA says this water is clean they should come and take a drink

For YEARS, the EPA and other water officials and authorities assured the people of Flint Michigan that their water was clean and safe as well, too, after rigging the water system to save money, until someone proved them wrong in a lengthy court battle and they had to re-pipe the entire city, meantime, thousands of people were injured by the pollutants.

I think it's the fact the people are getting very sick and and fish are dying in the waterways and streams. People can't leave because they have no place to go and no resources to get them there.

Beginning to look as though it was faked -- a crash but with no chemicals .Or different ones .
Insurance scam ?

One killer fact is that Vinyl Chloride burns white , not dark , soot black .
Both of the produced gases Phosgene and Hydrogen Chloride burn white . Not black .

Lots of other evidence .

Just suggesting you FDYOR.

Forum List

Back