Ohio Judge Deems the State's COVID-19 Lockdown 'Arbitrary, Unreasonable, and Oppressive'

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Last edited:
This is confusing. Too many opinions other than the court's in that article.

Another state loses that had given its authority to DHS to make closures. They're gonna be paying out a lot of cash to businesses closed for two months. Our governor is being sued, too, and I'm sure they're doing it in hopes of a payout, but I don't think they're going to win.

This is confusing. Too many opinions other than the court's in that article.

Another state loses that had given its authority to DHS to make closures. They're gonna be paying out a lot of cash to businesses closed for two months. Our governor is being sued, too, and I'm sure they're doing it in hopes of a payout, but I don't think they're going to win.
I posted back in March the entire process needs to be put in writing. That way everyone is on the same page as to what’s going on and can watch for milestones, especially businesses who have a lot of logistics to deal with.
Instead everyday everyone is pulling requirements out of their butts and every morning we wake up wondering where today’s goalposts are located.

As every States lockdowns are. The goalposts get shifted daily. A billionaire says open my business or else and suddenly it’s ok he opens. Another says a cute must be found first, flattening the curve is obsolete.

With 1781 Covid deaths since March 20, with 57 of them today, still Acton's support of $750 Dollar fines and 90 days in jail is capricious. If you were and older state citizen, 90 days in jail in the 13th highest corona-virus state in the country would quite possible be a death sentence.

As every States lockdowns are. The goalposts get shifted daily. A billionaire says open my business or else and suddenly it’s ok he opens. Another says a cute must be found first, flattening the curve is obsolete.

Same thing here in Oregon. These Governors have gone too far, and have lost the respect of the people. At first it was fine -- could be understood because the virus seemed so serious. When the models were wrong and the people were ready to open up, these Governors were moving the goalposts faster than we could figure them out. What a mess.

As every States lockdowns are. The goalposts get shifted daily. A billionaire says open my business or else and suddenly it’s ok he opens. Another says a cure must be found first, flattening the curve is obsolete.

Cool to see an america not brainwashed by this hoax virus speak out,a judge that’s not corrupt,that’s a rare ice change,true patriot :thup:

Forum List

Back