Ohio presidential elector resigns, blames 'political bullying' by the left

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
This post-election as we've all seen has been a real eye-opener. The left has shown us an immaturity that has surprised even me. They have been trying every trick they can vome up with in a blatant attempt to steal this election.

Lawsuit alleges Ohio Constitution prohibits state legislator from serving

State Rep. Christina Hagan, R-Marlboro Township, indicated that she will resign as a presidential elector after two residents over the weekend filed an emergency lawsuit alleging that the Ohio Constitution prohibits a state legislator from serving as a presidential elector.

“It is unfortunate that the extreme left has engaged in what is the most obvious display of partisan and extreme political bullying that can occur,” said a post on Hagan’s Facebook page late Sunday night. “I however will gladly resolve any potential frivolous lawsuits from moving forward by resigning my opportunity to Chair and cast a vote as a member of the Electoral College in order to ensure no delay in the official election of Donald J. Trump as the 45th President of the United States.”

Ohio presidential elector resigns, blames 'political bullying'

Nope.
She took the smart way out. She resigned so these assholes couldn't tie things up in court.

Forum List

Back