Ohio Representative Robert Young (GOP) charged for wife beating: Is This What 'Family Values' Look Like?

You got grabbed by your pussy. You tried to derail the thread, wanting to talk about George Floyd instead of the wife beater in your party. He still is in your party, ain't he. lol. Still in the Family Values party.
And still you are trying to make crime about politics. Clean your stomach window or take your head out of your ass.

Did Floyd do his time for it? I think he did. Yup, I'm right. He did. Did Floyd pass himself off as a Family Values guy? Not to my knowledge? From what I remember nobody made excuses for Floyd's criminal past. People had an issue with him being choked to death by Chauvin's knee on his neck. Obviously you were not one of those people. Most racists had no issue with it. However, the court agreed with my side and Chauvin was convicted for that murder. And a hate crime.
Did Floyd do his time for it? I think he did. Yup, I'm right. He did. Did Floyd pass himself off as a Family Values guy? Not to my knowledge? From what I remember nobody made excuses for Floyd's criminal past. People had an issue with him being choked to death by Chauvin's knee on his neck. Obviously you were not one of those people. Most racists had no issue with it. However, the court agreed with my side and Chauvin was convicted for that murder. And a hate crime.
There is no comparison between Floyd and this man.

This wife beater, this REPUBLICAN, he said foolishly enough that he had undervalued Christ and that's basically why the whole thing happened. Well I got news for that chipmunk looking asshole. He is a disappointment to baby Jesus!

Biden doesn't have the entire government under the control of a corrupt political party trying to put him in prison so he can't run for office

Wrong. Trump can and is running for the presidency. Trump could even run sitting in jail. And he probably will.
Not if he is convicted of insurrection, douchebag.

Trump is under criminal indictments because grand juries, bodies composed of ordinary citizens, found the evidence to indict compelling and he either goes to jail or goes free depending on whether or not yet another jury finds the evidence against him compelling enough to convict.
DC and Manhattan juries. They are 90% Democrat, and Democrats, as they have proven so consistently in this forum, are profoundly dishonest and corrupt. Furthermore, they were only presented with the evidence against him, not the evidence that exonerates him. As you pointed out, the evidence a Grand Jury sees is not compelling enough to convict.

And do you know why that is? It's cause that's how we roll. And some fat fuck from Florida isn't gonna change that.
Yes, prosecuting an innocent man to achieve your political goals is how Democrats roll.

DC and Manhattan juries. They are 90% Democrat, and Democrats, as they have proven so consistently in this forum, are profoundly dishonest and corrupt. Furthermore, they were only presented with the evidence against him, not the evidence that exonerates him. As you pointed out, the evidence a Grand Jury sees is not compelling enough to convict.

Yes, prosecuting an innocent man to achieve your political goals is how Democrats roll.
Pipe down. If Grifty is innocent he has nothing to worry about.

You moron , the grand jury determines if there is enough evidence for an indictment. The defense comes later during a trial.

Forum List

Back