Ohio residents flock to Springfield’s Haitian restaurants: ‘They are family’

I just walked my neighborhood. I'm in MI, a purple state, in a purple county. In 2008 it was a ton of Obama signs. Still the same in 2012. In 2016 it was a lot of Trump signs but some Hillary signs. In 2020 a lot more Biden signs.

Seven Trump signs. Not a single--not one--Harris sign. I didn't see that even in 2016.

I trust that a LOT more than the polls, Welshman.
Of course you do, dope. :auiqs.jpg:

At the ground level, Americans are compassionate and bond together as community, in the face of adversity.

The squealing racist retards you see in this thread don't act like that, once pulled out of their self affirming internet bubble.
They aren’t properly socialized. They’re maladjusted malcontents who choose to live outside of decent society.

Of course not. The Americans don't like the crime, the carjacking, the car crashes. They don't want their children chased by men with machetes and certainly,don't want their animals on someone's dinner plate.
You nearly got ro the end of that rant before exploding.

Last edited:

This is an amish level of community support and is something that the US should be proud of. A movie will be made of this obe day.

Essentially it is a tale of two americas. Love and community spirit battling evil. And on the other side fear and snarling hatred and self interest.

Mr and Mrs Deeds go to Springfield to fight gate.
Ohio residents need to vote for Vice President Harris.

At the ground level, Americans are compassionate and bond together as community, in the face of adversity.

The squealing racist retards you see in this thread don't act like that, once pulled out of their self affirming internet bubble.
You cannot promote yourself as everything that is good with the world and others are not. So, on the internet it is questioned. What is now is not what will be. I believe it will be harsher in this nation in the future. Which may cause violence and/or a more dictatorial government to control the population.

The Dims from other areas, will come in and make it look like that they care, then go home to their homes away from the Haitian riffraff.

Dims will laugh and make jokes about the 'pets' story, and they'll completely miss the REAL story here, where a town of 55K has been flooded with 15-20 thousand third-worlders in the last couple years.

Googlemaps shows exactly 2 Haitian restaurants in Springfield. Looks like they each would hold about a dozen people.

And the idiot OP thinks this will impact the local economy.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back