Ohio state Rep. denounces CRT

You can change your gender, its your biological sex you can't change. And there is nothing wrong with being gay. Just because you are afraid of those facts doesn't mean they shouldn't be taught or that anyone with the ability to think critically can't discern those facts for themselves.
Tell that to those ncaa swimmers, you loons are letting biological males take championships from biological females. I really don't care if your gay. But a kid in kindergarten should be taught about both those subjects in detail.

Tell that to those ncaa swimmers, you loons are letting biological males take championships from biological females.
I will tell it to them. Their disagreement with how their league is managed also doesn't change the fact that there is a difference between biological sex and gender.
I really don't care if your gay. But a kid in kindergarten should be taught about both those subjects in detail.
So if not because it makes you uncomfortable why do you think children shouldn't be taught about this fact of life?

I will tell it to them. Their disagreement with how their league is managed also doesn't change the fact that there is a difference between biological sex and gender.

So if not because it makes you uncomfortable why do you think children shouldn't be taught about this fact of life?
I don't think a kid in kindergarten shouldn't be taught about sex at all. Why would you want that to be done? Lol, liberal woman of the year IS A MAN! That is how you want to treat biological women?

I don't think a kid in kindergarten shouldn't be taught about sex at all. Why would you want that to be done? Lol, liberal woman of the year IS A MAN! That is how you want to treat biological women?
Nobody is teaching Kindergarten students about sex

They are being taught that some families have two mommies or two daddies

I don't think a kid in kindergarten shouldn't be taught about sex at all. Why would you want that to be done?
This is a strawman. I dont think kindergartens need to learn about sexual reproduction, what I dont see is any harm in is acknowledging and teaching homosexuality which is not the same thing. I'll give you an example. Drawing your family is a common assignment given to kindergarteners. What about children with two mommy's or two daddies? Should they not be allowed to participate? Should they be allowed but any discussion regarding the make up of their family avoided? If so why?
Lol, liberal woman of the year IS A MAN! That is how you want to treat biological women?
To me it isn't about treatment of biological women it's about 1st Amendment rights. Private publications and organizations should be allowed to honor whoever the fuck they like. Do you disagree?

This is a strawman. I dont think kindergartens need to learn about sexual reproduction, what I dont see is any harm in is acknowledging and teaching homosexuality which is not the same thing. I'll give you an example. Drawing your family is a common assignment given to kindergarteners. What about children with two mommy's or two daddies? Should they not be allowed to participate? Should they be allowed but any discussion regarding the make up of their family avoided? If so why?

To me it isn't about treatment of biological women it's about 1st Amendment rights. Private publications and organizations should be allowed to honor whoever the fuck they like. Do you disagree?
Why would you want a teacher teaching about anything sexual? If one kid has two mommies, the let the parent talk to their own kid about it.

CRT is the new Republican Boogyman
They pass laws against something nobody is teaching anyway

Reminds me of when they were obsessed about Sharia Law
Hey - "even I" recognize the vicious racist nature of CRT.

One would have to be a bit brain dead not to.

And, I'm not a Republican. I'm an outsider, I don't do talking points and I don't do group think

I'm a PARENT, is what I am. The parent of mixed race children. Who suffered every conceivable form of prejudice before they were 6 years old.

CRT is prejudice. I know prejudice, I've seen it all. CRT is racist prejudice, plain and simple.

And, I'm not a Republican. I'm an outsider, I don't do talking points and I don't do group think

I'm a PARENT, is what I am. The parent of mixed race children. Who suffered every conceivable form of prejudice before they were 6 years old.

CRT is prejudice. I know prejudice, I've seen it all. CRT is racist prejudice, plain and simple.
Nobody is teaching CRT

😄

Sure. Do you have any evidence of this prejudice?

😄

Sure. Do you have any evidence of this prejudice?
Yeah really?

Do you have any evidence that any child anywhere "feels" different?

Just so you know, I don't respond to libtard trolling. I don't like libtards. They're very fucking stupid. Got their heads buried where the sun don't shine. Can't smell fresh air anymore.

Yeah really?

Do you have any evidence that any child anywhere "feels" different?

Just so you know, I don't respond to libtard trolling. I don't like libtards. They're very fucking stupid. Got their heads buried where the sun don't shine. Can't smell fresh air anymore.
Trolling is asking you to prove your claims.... 😂

Those are weird questions. You obviously dont understand the issue at hand.

CRT is about teaching one group of kids that no matter what they do in life, there is a mysterious group of racists who will prevent them from succeding, while telling another group of students that they are part of the problem simply for being white.

It is Critical Theory re-branded, which was developed to implement communism/Marxism in the West.

These idiots on here saying otherwise DO NOT KNOW SHIT!!! (or they are lying, which is more likely)

Forum List

Back