🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ohio weatherman snaps at viewers as tornado warning interupts the bachlerotte

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(The Wrap) – A meteorologist for Fox 45 in Dayton, Ohio snapped at viewers who complained on social media about a tornado warning that interrupted Monday night’s broadcast of “The Bachelorette,” saying that the cutaway was due to a “dangerous situation.” “I was just checking social media, we have viewers complaining already. ‘Just go back to the show.’ No, we’re not going back to the show, folks. This is a dangerous situation, okay,” Jamie Simpson said during the live broadcast. Simpson scolded viewers who
Ohio Weatherman Snaps at Viewers as Tornado Warning Interrupts ‘The Bachelorette’

LOL, what can you say nobody is perfect and in today's world of morons . lmao.

(The Wrap) – A meteorologist for Fox 45 in Dayton, Ohio snapped at viewers who complained on social media about a tornado warning that interrupted Monday night’s broadcast of “The Bachelorette,” saying that the cutaway was due to a “dangerous situation.” “I was just checking social media, we have viewers complaining already. ‘Just go back to the show.’ No, we’re not going back to the show, folks. This is a dangerous situation, okay,” Jamie Simpson said during the live broadcast. Simpson scolded viewers who
Ohio Weatherman Snaps at Viewers as Tornado Warning Interrupts ‘The Bachelorette’

LOL, what can you say nobody is perfect and in today's world of morons . lmao.
Ohio? But of course. These are the morons who voted in Gym Jordan.

Whoever did the complaining, my question for them is this one: Where would you rather be, right where ever you are now or at the Red Cross eventually because you no longer have a home to go home to because it was swiped away from you by a natural disaster???

God bless you and those who have lost everything always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back