Oil Majors are not as profitable as Democrats think

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
Because Democrats don't know the basics of how to look at a balance sheet I'll walk their dumb asses through it. Because they derail my threads laughing at me when I say things like "20 years of losses" I have to spell it out for them what I mean.

First - I already provided how many oil MINORS go bankrupt. Lots. Hundreds, actually. Because producing oil is EXPENSIVE. So let's see how the oil MAJORS hold up.

View attachment 653268
7 out of 15 years XOM spends more on CAPITAL EXPENSES than receives in EARNINGS. This is a terrible CAPEX/profit ratio.

Let's look at MSFT - something outside of the sector - to see what the ratio could look like.

1654214503423.png

Holy jesus christ batman. MSFT sometimes spends 0.15cents to make $1.21. Or Spends $2.73 to make $8.12. What a good deal. That's pretty fucking profitable.
1654214624234.png

Holy fucking dog shit batman. Sometimes CVX has to spend $15.86 to make just $2.46. How is that "SUPER PROFITABLE"?

1654214817982.png

Look at Disney's profitability pretty damn good compared to an oil company.

Get my drift?

We can do this ALL DAY.

When oil companies aren't even as profitable as transgender-loving woke-marry sue pumping trashcans, you can't claim they deserve to be "profit taxed" or anything else.

• Banned
Retard vs retard..........who to cheer for?
You're even more retarded since you lied about all this and said I was wrong LOL.

Attachments

• 1654215500544.png
    1654215500544.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 27
You're even more retarded since you lied about all this and said I was wrong LOL.

You're wrong about almost everything you've ever posted.
You're also wrong when you claimed I said anything about that.

If you are asking me to respect big oil companies I shall laugh hysterically

• Banned
You're wrong about almost everything you've ever posted.
You're also wrong when you claimed I said anything about that.
Just shut up. Everyone here knows you're a lying piece of trash and we all saw WHAT YOU CLAIMED.

Yes big oil has it so so hard considering record profits. My heart goes out to them.

I didn't claim you were wrong about Reagan and oil taxes.

You're wrong about everything else.

Any luck with your Japanese and Russian money supply lies?
I literally linked you to a Reuters article about deflation in Russia. As I told you - because the real yield was positive (interest rates were higher than inflation of prices) that they were deflating their money supply. And that is true:

As for Japan - its deflation is well known. You're laughable to even question it.

And you deny my proof that Oil companies are NO WHERE NEAR as profitable as people are misled to believe.

I literally linked you to a Reuters article about deflation in Russia. As I told you - because the real yield was positive (interest rates were higher than inflation of prices) that they were deflating their money supply. And that is true:

As for Japan - its deflation is well known. You're laughable to even question it.

And you deny my proof that Oil companies are NO WHERE NEAR as profitable as people are misled to believe.

I literally linked you to a Reuters article about deflation in Russia.

So why claim on this thread that I lied and post as proof, something about oil taxes?
Are you retarded?

As I told you - because the real yield was positive (interest rates were higher than inflation of prices) that they were deflating their money supply.

Right. So post their money supply and show it's shrinking.

Unless you're claiming "deflating your money supply" has zero to do with actual money supply?

As for Japan - its deflation is well known.

Should be easy for you to post your money supply proof.

You claimed they lost money for 20 years. You're a moron.

It's no secret oil drilling companies have lean times when oil prices are low, and fat times when oil prices are high.

Duh.

That's exactly why Chevron is slow walking the increase of their production right now.

It's no secret oil drilling companies have lean times when oil prices are low, and fat times when oil prices are high.

Duh.

That's exactly why Chevron is slow walking the increase of their production right now.
Yes, but why should they be PUNISHED for storing acorns for winter?

Get it....

They aren't "massively profitable". Hell when you count in their loss-years they are barely profitable.

I literally linked you to a Reuters article about deflation in Russia.

So why claim on this thread that I lied and post as proof, something about oil taxes?
Are you retarded?

As I told you - because the real yield was positive (interest rates were higher than inflation of prices) that they were deflating their money supply.

Right. So post their money supply and show it's shrinking.

Unless you're claiming "deflating your money supply" has zero to do with actual money supply?

As for Japan - its deflation is well known.

Should be easy for you to post your money supply proof.

You claimed they lost money for 20 years. You're a moron.
You obviously don't know anything about monetary theory asking something so stupid as "shrinking money supply". It's money velocity that matters (money supply versus money demand).

This is precisely why you're a worthless bum. It's not even enjoyable to reply to you because you don't know anything and even when confronted with literal facts you just say stupid shit like about Japan "Should be easy for you to post your money supply proof."

Oh if only life were easy, maybe then you'd be as rich as me.

Yes, but why should they be PUNISHED for storing acorns for winter?

Get it....

They aren't "massively profitable". Hell when you count in their loss-years they are barely profitable.
I have frequently mocked Hillary's use of "excess profits" on this forum.

Nevertheless, Exxon never suffered a net negative year until the pandemic.

They always turn a profit.

It's the small boys who most people have never heard of who suffer losses. But that's the nature of the business, and they know it.

My brother-in-law worked on the oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico. He was on-again, off-again his entire career. I never understood why anyone would sign up for that kind of life.

I have frequently mocked Hillary's use of "excess profits" on this forum.

Nevertheless, Exxon never suffered a net negative year until the pandemic.

They always turn a profit.

It's the small boys who most people have never heard of who suffer losses. But that's the nature of the business, and they know it.

My brother-in-law worked on the oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico. He was on-again, off-again his entire career. I never understood why anyone would sign up for that kind of life.
Well fuck - someone should tell the stock market XOM is sooooo profitable. You're oversimplifying what profit means. Spending $15 to make $1 profit is not the same as spending $0.15 to make $2 profit.

1654218540500.png

Oil production has been traditionally supported by the U.S. government because oil is essential for survival in the modern world. Why can't democrats understand that concept? Punishing Americans with the "new green agenda" will only destroy America and enrich our enemies. Why can't democrats understand that concept?

Forum List

Back