OK, Groomers

If they were truly heterosexual, then they would have no interest whatsoever in sexually abusing boys, no matter how easily they had access thereto.

Once again, pedophilia is not about normal male or female attraction.

How can you all not know this?

Did none of you graduate high school?

Any teacher who thinks children should be taught this garbage at school needs to take a long hike away from any school building. Public OR private. Most teachers agree with that, btw. The problem is that in our Moral Panic society, teachers are being lumped together in the way cops were by the Left. That ended very poorly for everyone. This will too.
What are you on about?

You're being nutty.

If you're not dragging adult trannies into your kindergarten class, and if you're not teaching CRT to you first grades, then you have nothing to worry about.

Stay within the boundaries, and you won't have to worry. The same rules apply to all teachers everywhere. Same as we expect from cops, do your fucking job and leave your personal prejudices at home. What's so hard about that?

What are you on about?

You're being nutty.

If you're not dragging adult trannies into your kindergarten class, and if you're not teaching CRT to you first grades, then you have nothing to worry about.

Stay within the boundaries, and you won't have to worry. The same rules apply to all teachers everywhere. Same as we expect from cops, do your fucking job and leave your personal prejudices at home. What's so hard about that?
Leftists and the Homo-Pedo Alphabet Agenda have no boundaries. I thought y'all wanted to keep what you did in the bedroom private, not teach our children about it.

Last edited:
Yes. Most were married men with wives and children of their own. Pedophilia is not about male or female sexual attraction. These men abused the boys because that is who they had easy access to.
And let's not forget that 1 in 4 girls will be sexually abused before they reach 18........many by hetero male family members and friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LGBQT was not the Boy Scouts problem.
Pedophilia by poorly screened leaders was.
Faith is not the Catholic Church's problem.
Pedophile priests, and the covering for them, was.

40+ years ago....long before folks were coming out of the closet.....I had a colleague who was big in the Scouts statewide management and he told me he twice had to fire 'leaders' because of 'inappropriate' behavior. Back then they didn't go to the police.

To try to say the LGBQT community is a Boy Scout problem is silly....and uninformed.
In my opinion, it is just one more boogeyman the TDS'r demographic uses to scare folks.....like Mexican rapists, MS-13, Caravans, ANTIFA, BLM, 'Woke', 'Fascist', illegal immigrants, rampant crime, yadda, yadda, yadda.
Create the fear of a boogeyman and then claim....."I alone can fix it." It is the fantasy of fools.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALL:

RESPONSE:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster SweetSue, after reading your posts over the last year, it is clear you and I frequently enough wear different colored jerseys. And that's cool. No harm, no foul. But here, I think you are deadsolidperfectly correct on calling out anyone who is into this shriek about 'teachers are groomers'.
It is utter and complete.......jackassery. And corrosive to our culture.

I know many teachers. Teachers as a category of people....are among my most favorite. They are educated. They try hard to stay current and informed. They all are pretty darn good with our language and able to convey their thinking in an articulate manner. And all of them that I know....love their students. If they have a complaint.....it is about the misinformed/ill-informed/uninformed assertive parents.

For anyone...including posters here....to claim that there is a growing problem with our American teachers "grooming" their students for a gay or lesbian or trans life is not only jackassery.....it is anti-social quakery. It damages America and our society.

IMHO
You left off the “+”. You bigot.

That's why they sexually abuse 1 in 4 girls.

I'm calling bullshit on that number.

1649343353431.png

Because we all know those hetero male leaders were SO SAFE for years and years and years......just like Catholic priests.
Any man, priest or scoutmaster that touches a boy is a homosexual-pedophile.

There is no such thing as a heterosexual sexually molesting someone of the same sex.

Are you still stuck on figuring out what a woman is?

All of this outrage over pedophiles we see on this gossipboard seems to be mostly virtue-signalling by those who have little of it to signal.

Or so it seems.

So the men before that who molested the children were still gay but hidden?

One more time for the really slow learners.

Pedophilia is not about male or female sexual attraction.

These men abused the boys because that is who they had easy access to.

Forum List

Back