OK, Groomers

Manors? Who just told SweetSue92 she needed to take an English class?

BTW, your homeschooled stats are not verified by any legitimate source. What about my Special Ed students who were removed from the public school by their parents when they were 13? Think they ever cracked a book again? They were dodging mandatory attendance laws.
It’s the Auto Spell police, run!
1649338046532.jpeg

Yes, in 2015 the Boy Scouts lifted the ban on gay leaders. None of the abuse cases in the courts today are from after 2015. They go back to the 70s.

In the early 80s the Boy Scouts implemented the Youth Protection program to deal with the problem of sex abuse by its leaders.

In 1991 the NY Times did an investigation into the abuse of boy scouts by their leaders.

All of this took place long before the Boy Scouts allowed gay leaders.

In that case, the statute of limitations would have long since passed. The Boy Scouts are doing this at the cost of their own bankruptcy when the organization had nothing to do with any abuse.

That just seems unfair to me.

Which destroyed the Boy Scouts as pretty much as every gay Scoutmaster tried raping their Scouts.
Groomers become Rapists eventually.

Yet oddly enough all of the court cases that are driving the BS into bankruptcy are from prior to allowing gay leaders.

In that case, the statute of limitations would have long since passed. The Boy Scouts are doing this at the cost of their own bankruptcy when the organization had nothing to do with any abuse.

That just seems unfair to me.

Is there a statute of limitations on civil suits?

They were responsible for keeping the boys safe, they failed at that.

Yes, in 2015 the Boy Scouts lifted the ban on gay leaders. None of the abuse cases in the courts today are from after 2015. They go back to the 70s.

In the early 80s the Boy Scouts implemented the Youth Protection program to deal with the problem of sex abuse by its leaders.

In 1991 the NY Times did an investigation into the abuse of boy scouts by their leaders.

All of this took place long before the Boy Scouts allowed gay leaders.

Homosexuals should be banned from being Scout Masters, and from working with children, period.

That's not spelling, dumbass! It is a completely different word, and I damn well know that you had no clue, because you are an arrogant prick, who thinks he can do no wrong.
Yeah, you’re the only one is the world who’s never had auto fill plug in a wrong word.
What a Dufus. You’ll do anything to keep from discussing the topic.

Yet it was not them abusing the scouts.
So when a Man who is a Scout Master sexually harasses a Boy who is a Boy Scout, that is not Homosexual Sexual Assault?
Next you are going to tell me that you don't know how to define what a woman is.

Get out of here with that ridiculous weak shit.

All Boy Scouts who experienced Sexual Assaults were assaulted by Homosexual Pedophiles.

Of course! Only heterosexual priests and Boy Scout leaders sexually molest boys!
Not only, but they seem to do the most of it.

Do you understand that by definition, a heterosexual man would not be sexually interested in boys? If he was a pedophile, he'd only be interested in molesting girls, not boys.

Men who molest boys are, by definition, faggots or demifaggots.

Do you understand that by definition, a heterosexual man would not be sexually interested in boys? If he was a pedophile, he'd only be intetested in molesting girls, not boys.

Men who molest boys are, by definition, faggots or demifaggots.
It was sarcasm for Gator Breath claiming homosexuals played no role in molesting the boys.

Forum List

Back