OK...Let's Get Real Serious For A Minute

still trying to figure out how Puting getting HIMSELF involved in Syria releases obmama from his ineptitude and perceived weakness

in the minds of self-deluding left-wing nutjobs that is...............

The plane was a Russian airliner and Russians have been conducting bombing raids in Syria against ISIS DUUUUHH!!

"If the plane which went down in Egypt had been an international flight which originated in the United States....."

The plane did not originate in Russia and it did not go down in Egypt. DUUUUHH!
It's clearly a direct result of Putin's involvement in the "war on terror". ISIS is showing Putin what is what. Since the American rightwing is invested in the narrative that Putin is strong and Obama is weak they are absolutely silent on this MASSIVE failure by Putin, because it pops that bubble entirely.

It's crystal clear to see.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

what did Putin fail at you idiot?? and it was the Left who first INSISTED it couldnt have been a terror attack. that's who was silent on what leftard.
Putin effed up, big time, and now two hundred and something of his fellow citizens got blown out of the sky due to his recklessness.

Let's see what the FOOL does next.

how does Putin "effing up" even if he has, excuse obama from being seen as the weakling he is???
This thread is about Putin and his MASSIVE blunder which has now caused the deaths of hundreds of innocent Russians including women and children.

Start another of the 10,001 threads about how bad Obama is and how much you hate his guts. Go knock yourself out.

whatever you think of Putin it's good news for Middle Eastern Christian, Yazidis, Kurds, Shiites, Syrians, iraqis and others, because over a quater MILLION of them have been butchered since obama drew his "red line"

idiots and hypocrites

"If the plane which went down in Egypt had been an international flight which originated in the United States....."

It's clearly a direct result of Putin's involvement in the "war on terror". ISIS is showing Putin what is what. Since the American rightwing is invested in the narrative that Putin is strong and Obama is weak they are absolutely silent on this MASSIVE failure by Putin, because it pops that bubble entirely.

what did Putin fail at you idiot?? and it was the Left who first INSISTED it couldnt have been a terror attack. that's who was silent on what leftard.
Putin effed up, big time, and now two hundred and something of his fellow citizens got blown out of the sky due to his recklessness.

how does Putin "effing up" even if he has, excuse obama from being seen as the weakling he is???
This thread is about Putin and his MASSIVE blunder which has now caused the deaths of hundreds of innocent Russians including women and children.

Start another of the 10,001 threads about how bad Obama is and how much you hate his guts. Go knock yourself out.

it's a thread where you pretend one "massive blunder' is worse than the massive blunder named obama hasnt resulted in hundreds of thousands being killed that didnt have to be

i'm going to make those comments here, go cry

Could you please explain how it is such a massive blunder to try to keep a terrorist army from overrunning a sovereign nation. What happened to you people? You should be empathizing with the Russian people not blaming them for their own misfortunes.

Bush left the option of leaving a small contingent of troops in Iraq

There was no option for that in the SOFA President Bush Sign at the end of 2008.

BS! Obama sent Joe Biden to Iraq to negotiate a SOFA and he failed to get one. Obama was not willing to play
If you don't like this one I can quickly find you some more:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Rudy-Giuliani-Barack-Obama-Iraq-troops/2015/06/10/id/649788/#ixzz3qrB1tUgJ

"President Barack Obama's action to pull all troops out of Iraq was "the worst decision so far of the 21st century," Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday, and led to the formation of the Islamic State (ISIS).

"ISIS is a complete product of his taking our troops out of there,"
the former New York City mayor told Fox News' "America's Newsroom" program. "Nature abhors a vacuum: It's not a cliché; it's a reality."

You quote newsmax about what an ex-mayor had to say? And that is your proof of Fox 24/7, really?

Fox has hammered the president continuously about his pulling out of Iraq:
President Obama may be reversing course on Iraq involvement

EXCLUSIVE: The Army’s top officer told Fox News Tuesday it’s “frustrating” to watch the gains he helped achieve in Iraq disintegrate at the hands of the Islamic State, saying in an exit interview that the chaos now unfolding “might have been prevented” had the U.S. stayed.

"Bill O'Reilly Blames Obama And Troop Withdrawal From Iraq For Mass Migration Of Syrian Refugees"

Bill O'Reilly Blames Obama And Troop Withdrawal From Iraq For Mass Migration Of Syrian Refugees

The bottom line is that we should have never been there in the first place. The Iraqi government never asked us to come nor did they expect us to invade. They were a soverign nation and the only reason 4500 young Americans died there was the Texas cowboy's revenge for Saddam Hussein trying to assassinate old man Bush41 in Qatar circa 1993.

And all the time I thought Bush got the US Congress and the UN to agree with him. and, I don't recall him using these quotes by leading Democrats to justify it, but he may have.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

Not one of those made the decision to invade and occupy Iraq.

Kerry also said this in the same speech.:
"In U.N. Security Council Resolution 1441, the United Nations has now affirmed that Saddam Hussein must disarm or face the most serious consequences. Let me make it clear that the burden is resoundingly on Saddam Hussein to live up to the ceasefire agreement he signed and make clear to the world how he disposed of weapons he previously admitted to possessing. But the burden is also clearly on the Bush Administration to do the hard work of building a broad coalition at the U.N. and the necessary work of educating America about the rationale for war.

As I have said frequently and repeat here today, the United States should never go to war because it wants to, the United States should go to war because we have to. And we don't have to until we have exhausted the remedies available, built legitimacy and earned the consent of the American people, absent, of course, an imminent threat requiring urgent action.

The Administration must pass this test. I believe they must take the time to do the hard work of diplomacy. They must do a better job of making their case to the American people and to the world."

The UN Resolution clearly and repeatedly stated that Iraq was in 'material breach' of the cease fire. In plain English that means "resume firing."
The consent of the American people was obtained by the vote in Congress that gave Bush to authority to proceed. He gave several options to Iraq and they refused to comply and, unlike chickenshit Obama, when Bush drew a red line he didn't erase it and move it and then abandon it.

Feel free to quote the SOFA for that specific provision.

There was no authorization for any member state to use military force against Iraq in SCR 1441. The Bush administration lied to get the votes to pass 1441 by saying that they would come back to the UNSC for a vote to authorize military action if it were necessary. But that was typical of the Bush administration wasn't it? It's no wonder we were not trusted by our friends at the end of his terms.

What is this continuing whining about Obama all about?

What has he been blamed for? Obamacare? All his so he should be blamed. Syria, Libya, Iraz, Iran... all him, you know the buck stops here.

Benghazi? People died and he lied, that is proved beyond a doubt. So again it is all him, who else is president and lied to us. And it is not like Beghazi was the only attack on a diplomatic facility during Obama's reign. Benghazi is different.

What is pitiful is what the left wants to give him credit for, like the unemployment rate. The ship on him taking credit for that passed many years ago and many trillions of dollars.

Obama is getting blamed, rightfully for things that he should be blamed, the left just creates a meme running a cover story.

You peckerheads keep hammering away about four deaths of people who were drawing hazardous duty pay from the government and were serving full knowledge of the danger. Get Screwed Benghazi!!

American Military Casualties in Iraq:

American Deaths during Bush Years 4493
Since Obama Inauguration (1/20/09)
American Wounded
Official 32021

'Course a bunch of dead soldiers are expected and anticipated while Republicans are doing their tricks. Cheney cleared $25,000,000 from his holdings in Halliburton during the turmoil in Iraq!! Soldiers need barracks and food and those are Halliburton specialties.
And the left is placing a candidate up as their top dog who voted for the Iraq war as well. That is ignored though - not a big deal.
Hillary not only acknowledged her blunder with that decision, but paid the price by not being nominated by her party to represent them in 2008. Try again.

And what has changed since then? Same Mrs. Clinton.
If you tell it. However, you are insignificant in the story of future President Hillary Clinton.

See you personify the liberal left. Everyone but YOU are insignificant and not worth even listening to opinions. You dictate in every one of your posts and you do it indignantly. But I don't condemn you because doing so would be like making fund of special Olympians.

the moronic Left thinks only the "American right-wing" considers obama weak. Pretty sure all the world's thugs and dictators do too; from Iran and missile launches to russian-backed militias, to ISIS, to Assad, to Boko Haram to Pakistan...............etc

libs are losers who lie to themselves

LOL....talk about liars. All the right wing Fox watchers keep on talking about making America great again. Are you shittin me? George W. Bush wrecked the whole goddam thing:

In 2008 the economy was bleeding 750,000 jobs a month and the unemployment rate was 7.5%. The stock market had tanked at less than 9000 on the DOW. Bush had just handed $800 billion to the most powerful financial institutions in the world to prevent a depression. Two hot wars were sending young American bodies back to America via Dover as 4500 were being killed and 35,000 seriously wounded.
Now...we've had 67 consecutive months of job growth, unemployment is 5.0% and the DOW is over 17,000. The two hot wars have been ended and we hear of an occasional military death. Just what the fuck do you call great??
I think you right wingers never have gotten over the slave days....that's what I think!! I suggest you practice saying, "Madame President", especially if those two clowns Trump and Carson are your best shot!

There was no option for that in the SOFA President Bush Sign at the end of 2008.

BS! Obama sent Joe Biden to Iraq to negotiate a SOFA and he failed to get one. Obama was not willing to play
You quote newsmax about what an ex-mayor had to say? And that is your proof of Fox 24/7, really?

EXCLUSIVE: The Army’s top officer told Fox News Tuesday it’s “frustrating” to watch the gains he helped achieve in Iraq disintegrate at the hands of the Islamic State, saying in an exit interview that the chaos now unfolding “might have been prevented” had the U.S. stayed.

"Bill O'Reilly Blames Obama And Troop Withdrawal From Iraq For Mass Migration Of Syrian Refugees"

Bill O'Reilly Blames Obama And Troop Withdrawal From Iraq For Mass Migration Of Syrian Refugees

The bottom line is that we should have never been there in the first place. The Iraqi government never asked us to come nor did they expect us to invade. They were a soverign nation and the only reason 4500 young Americans died there was the Texas cowboy's revenge for Saddam Hussein trying to assassinate old man Bush41 in Qatar circa 1993.

And all the time I thought Bush got the US Congress and the UN to agree with him. and, I don't recall him using these quotes by leading Democrats to justify it, but he may have.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

"In U.N. Security Council Resolution 1441, the United Nations has now affirmed that Saddam Hussein must disarm or face the most serious consequences. Let me make it clear that the burden is resoundingly on Saddam Hussein to live up to the ceasefire agreement he signed and make clear to the world how he disposed of weapons he previously admitted to possessing. But the burden is also clearly on the Bush Administration to do the hard work of building a broad coalition at the U.N. and the necessary work of educating America about the rationale for war.

As I have said frequently and repeat here today, the United States should never go to war because it wants to, the United States should go to war because we have to. And we don't have to until we have exhausted the remedies available, built legitimacy and earned the consent of the American people, absent, of course, an imminent threat requiring urgent action.

The Administration must pass this test. I believe they must take the time to do the hard work of diplomacy. They must do a better job of making their case to the American people and to the world."

The UN Resolution clearly and repeatedly stated that Iraq was in 'material breach' of the cease fire. In plain English that means "resume firing."
The consent of the American people was obtained by the vote in Congress that gave Bush to authority to proceed. He gave several options to Iraq and they refused to comply and, unlike chickenshit Obama, when Bush drew a red line he didn't erase it and move it and then abandon it.

There was no authorization for any member state to use military force against Iraq in SCR 1441. The Bush administration lied to get the votes to pass 1441 by saying that they would come back to the UNSC for a vote to authorize military action if it were necessary. But that was typical of the Bush administration wasn't it? It's no wonder we were not trusted by our friends at the end of his terms.

yYo

The UNSC did not rely on anything that Bush said to determine that Iraq was in 'material breach' of the cease fire that the put in effect. Apparently after giving Iraq several chances to cease and desist, Bush didn't need for the UNSC to tell him anything. The US Congress had already done that.
Pretty funny that you blame Bush for our friends not trusting us. Like, they do now after 7 years of waffling and retreating from the world stage.

yYo

The UNSC did not rely on anything that Bush said to determine that Iraq was in 'material breach' of the cease fire that the put in effect. Apparently after giving Iraq several chances to cease and desist, Bush didn't need for the UNSC to tell him anything. The US Congress had already done that.
Pretty funny that you blame Bush for our friends not trusting us. Like, they do now after 7 years of waffling and retreating from the world stage.

The Bush Administration agreed to a final round of weapons inspections to determine if Iraq had WMD. Without WMD Iraq was not a threat to the worlds remaining superpower. Congress gave the President two reasons for which he could use military action against Iraq. One was to counter the threat posed by Iraq and the other was if they participated in 9-11, neither of which were true at the time of the invasion.

With the exception of Russia and some ME countries yeah the world's opinion of us has increased since President Obama took office.

The Sunni and Shia wanted us out of Iraq, period. The only ones who wanted us to stay were the Kurds.

If the plane which went down in Egypt had been an international flight which originated in the United States the Right would already be screaming, "It's Obama's Fault!"

Tell Me!!!! Was this one Putin's fault?

Oh c'mon now.. If a bomb got on board in EGYPT? How ridiculous is this question?
The right would be demanding that Obama BOMB the airport in Egypt that it took off from..

:banana:

If the plane which went down in Egypt had been an international flight which originated in the United States the Right would already be screaming, "It's Obama's Fault!"

It would have been blamed on Putin if the flight had originated in Russia. It didn't!

The plane was a Russian airliner and Russians have been conducting bombing raids in Syria against ISIS DUUUUHH!!

"DUUUUUHH" is the smartest thing you've said in this thread pal.

Oh c'mon now.. If a bomb got on board in EGYPT? How ridiculous is this question?
The right would be demanding that Obama BOMB the airport in Egypt that it took off from..

Fox News et al. would have the rubes bleeving Obama planted the bomb on the plane on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood and Valerie Jarrett.

Fox News et al. would have the rubes bleeving Obama planted the bomb on the plane on behalf of the Muslim Brotherhood and Valerie Jarrett.

Speaking of rubes, what the hell is bleeving?

Speaking of rubes, what the hell is bleeving?

That's what the Bible Thumpers do.....THEY BLEEEV HEY ZEUS WILL MEET THEM ON A CLOUD!!

yYo

The Bush Administration agreed to a final round of weapons inspections to determine if Iraq had WMD. Without WMD Iraq was not a threat to the worlds remaining superpower. Congress gave the President two reasons for which he could use military action against Iraq. One was to counter the threat posed by Iraq and the other was if they participated in 9-11, neither of which were true at the time of the invasion.

With the exception of Russia and some ME countries yeah the world's opinion of us has increased since President Obama took office.

Exactly!!

Of course...it was a scheme devised at that meeting in Bill Ayer's living room! Jeremiah Wright was there.

Forum List

Back